OOC Thread

I remember a year ago in the old thread, you were saying the same thing.
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Just finished my characters sheet, the Main IC or whatever I'm gonna call it should be up within the next couple of hours...if I don' get distracted by playing Dying Light that is.

I posted guys! And your posts don't have to be as long as mine, a minimum of AT LEAST one paragraph will do. Unless you have absolutely nothing to work with, or maybe if your in conversation with another character. I'll have to makes a Rules page or something, BUT ANYWAYS GO AHEAD AND POST YOU GUYS!

And make sure you click Follow at the top right of every page, so you'll know whenever someone posts.

Well, for now, you can do whatever you want. I mean we'll all probably meet up eventually, my characters currently on a skyscraper sooooo, if you have a reason for climbing up there then you can go ahead and meet him lol. Once more people post, you'll have more folks to interact with, and we can progress the story along. For now its just about surviving.  

oh boy. i realized something. this isn't for me. my characters would have been more fitting in another superhero role play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back