[OOC Thread] [Acrotomo]

Don't tell me, I got heating only since yesterday.

The company that manages the heating of my building fired the door-to-door bill collector and complained that we weren't paying the bills. oO

Aurethius, I think we can wait for Cyl.

He may even be able to post a coupla times, so most likely we'll just have to slow down the game.

Dan-Dan-Dan-DAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

-suspense!!!-

Well played, ST.

But BH has stolen the spotlight for too long, so he'll just slack for a while.

Aurethius said:
Glad you can post when you can, Mylinnia. I wish you luck.
Cyl, do you have someone in mind to RP Miss Fang while you are gone?
Uh yeah, because I honestly don't know what will be the program of this trip, so I'd better not bet on a regular presence.

She will be a lot less joyful than usual... this past days has been hard on her.

Pressing others to reach the security and comfort of civilized towns as soon as possible, because she's worried about her people, will be her main concern.

She'll do everything she can to heal back to health everyone in the group, starting with the most capable to care for the others, Sapphire, Jarod, Toki, Nessa, & so on.

She'll also keep a close eye on that possessed chick... because she saw her beat the crap out of Saph, and wouldn't want another thing blowing up in their hands, but she'll care for the body, feeding her and healing her (sill tied and blindfolded), because the woman possessed is not responsible for any of this.

Once Jarod is better, he should tell us more about what's going on in her, and we will deal with it the best we can with what we got... or we will find an exorcist in a town/city.

He also should keep a close eyes on more of the undead things that the necromancer controlled.

As for the twins, once we reach civilization, releasing them of their service, and asking for their names so she can summon them back some time in the future will be her main priority.

How much does it cost to take a single thaumaturgical procedure? 1 XP, correct? Isn't there an entire discipline devoted to Exorcism? That might be a good way for us to deal with this interloper.

Those aren't mine and Jubal's tracks are they? (Figured it would be worth asking)

Yep there is, problem is... does Alaura has access to it, and is time on her side ?

Reasonably... yes, it's kinda her duty to study everything touching the occult, as a sorcerer and as a twilight, so she would have some books about it. Does she have time to study the right procedure at the moment... most likely no.

Well, I have no problem with Alaura having already known some procedures. I was surprised to see her character sheet submitted without any, to be honest. Cyl, if you would like for Alaura to have some of these NOW, this will not be a problem. Simply PM me with what you would like, you don't necessarily have to PAY for them if they make sense for her background, i'm really not that concerned about a few thaumaturgical procedures. Just keep me informed, and we can work it out easy style.

Yeah, I did screw up the chargen in that regard... I'll send you a PM during the week with my procedures wishlist.

Yeah, Warding & Exorcism rocks.

I'm considering it for both demons (and then I'll go for the 1st circle banishment spell) and ghosts, as Miss Fang hates them, and they generally mean bad things for mortals.

And maybe in the long run, for spirits and elementals, since they too have strayed from their duties.

But first I REALLY need the Spirit Sight charm...

H@B, the same goes for you. Nkemdilim seems like the type to have a full array of weapons and skills to establish dominance over the other Mystical Beings of Creation.

In fact, if you DON'T send me a pm with rituals and procedures that Nkemdilim ought to have, I'll make his right arm fall off.

A single procedure costs 1 xp (no idea about training times, but we can assume it's around 1/10 of the training time of a degree, so... 3 days) and you can learn ANY level of the procedure, depending on your trainer, and your Occult skill (1/2/3).

Seems like I need to dig through Oadanol's Codex, then. Nkemdilim would like the abilities to summon anything that can be summoned, and then I'd like a bit of authority and control abilities. I'll send you a list in a day or two.

Well, you have 3 summonning procedures, and 3 spells.

You just need the elemental summoning spell, which Alaura can teach you, and the procedure summon (ghost).

Spells and charms are always more efficient than procedures.

Aurethius, BH will need a couple of days of rest to recover the 1st -1 HL.

I won't be posting much.

What the hell are you talking about, we got two exalted doctors here. You'll be 110% funktional in a day.

=P

This is mostly unusual.

In the game I'm STing, there is not a single dot in Medicine between 5 players... <_<

They are getting pretty mauled in the current combat... Hilarity will ensue...

But yeah, BH basically wanted an excuse to be lazy for a while... =)

Too bad. :evil: <--Nkemdilim glaring.

That's something I've noted in Exalted since I've been playing. People tend not to make medicine a priority. I think it's because people have the impression that it doesn't matter because "instant healing isn't possible," and since down-time is rather arbitrary it doesn't really matter if you take a day or a week to heal up after a fight. It wasn't until I realized that Instant Treatment Methodology could be comboed with the other healing charms to make them usable in a single Miscellaneous action that I started seriously considering the Medicine charms.

Yeah, solar doctors are THE people to go to. Only Touch of Grace (spirit charm) comes near their raw power as healers.

I figured folks would want to talk. I'll move the caravan forward a bit more. I figured Lost Mountain was going to say something about the tracks.

Let's move along!

I just survbived three parties, 5 hours delay for the flight to Milano, 12h of LAN party, no sleep at all... I'm as possybly fucked up as possible...

Gotta sleepl

Like, hard.

sorry be sick as of late, and we hit a rough spot at work so been very drained. I'll get something up here shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back