OOC Talk

You can mention what role your angel aspires to become, but nobody has a role, and the supervisors/council members/legends, which are the only technical mature angel roles that are being played, don't need a role at this time. You can say in your bio about how they trained to become an instructor, or they're aiming to become a Leader, or they're nearly old enough to be guardian angel, but yeah, that stuff won't be playing a big role, as least as far as I've planned.

Alright! This makes sense. I just wanted to clear it up. Thanks!

Question, is it ok to make two characters that wear suits of armor instead of having wings?

Yeah, of course! Half of the time the angels don't have their wings in their form; wings are the standard as that has been their image since the beginning of their existence, but they mainly have wings visible/'on' when they are needed for use, for intimidation, or for an 'appearance' on Earth, if needed. Even in battles many angels choose to stick with full body armour and ground attack, rather than swooping in.

I should also mention that while the wings aren't always visible/part of their form, each technically has wings, and if the wings are injured or affected by something, it will remain on them, no matter what type of wings you make appear (you can have dragonfly wings, dove wings, flower petal wings, etc.). 

Also, as for Kiroshiven's council member, I know I said no to necromancy (in a PM), but in this special case, we had a discussion about her and how to go about it, and if you read Morgana's bio, she is under very special circumstances.

I should also mention that while the wings aren't always visible/part of their form, each technically has wings, and if the wings are injured or affected by something, it will remain on them, no matter what type of wings you make appear (you can have dragonfly wings, dove wings, flower petal wings, etc.). 

Also, as for Kiroshiven's council member, I know I said no to necromancy (in a PM), but in this special case, we had a discussion about her and how to go about it, and if you read Morgana's bio, she is under very special circumstances.

To whomever asked about necromancy, there is a difference between Morgana's ability and such. She's not so much controlling the dead as she is controlling the lost energy of dead people. Secondly, it is entirely to make sure that the council are the baddest Mofo's in the universe. They are there because they're OLD, POWERFUL, and tend to observe until they're needed. Thus Morgana will not be heavily involved in the RP other than likely introducing the demons to their new home and then just watching quietly unless someone gets really out of line and the council needs to come down from their seats and remind people of their places.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still around, just too lazy to post anything yet. I'm currently managing 15 rp's at once. Most are beginning soon but very few are running. Yes I'm interested but you'll just have to be patient.

I'm still around, just too lazy to post anything yet. I'm currently managing 15 rp's at once. Most are beginning soon but very few are running. Yes I'm interested but you'll just have to be patient.

Ah, no worries. I understand, I'm just making sure there's still a decent amount of interest for when it does start.

Hey, so considering the slow pace character building and everything is going, I'm going to be going around organising a bunch of stuff with the current accepted characters. We won't start just yet, but I'll be organising potential grouping during events and living quarter allocations.

Sorry about the wait, I just have to do two more things and my characters will be done.

@A Mysterious Figure

I'm sorry for the delay; I've been crazy busy this week.  I do want to stay in this roleplay.  I need to read over everything though, so it may take me a little while. 

Heya everyone! Just doing a bit of a check up on things. I'm about to start school again, so I won't be on as much, but that doesn't mean I don't want to get things started ASAP! I won't be making anymore of the NPC character sheets, as, as I said, I won't have very much time for my hobbies, but I will mention their names and give you a general gist of their personalities when they come up. Hopefully we'll be able to get this show on the road soon!

Please start/finish your characters, and tag me when they're completed, and also check out the Accepted Characters and Roommates pages (to let me know if I should change/add anything)!

@Fading Echo @Kiroshiven @Abyss @Thanatos @DrinkingGlass @SolistheSun @Jefferson @Lord Anubis @Scheani @MisfitGhoul @Defective Kitten @Masyet @ThatDove @Rayischo @Ammagaruqnik @Ailosary @Elizi @Tidnas @Heisenberg @Jess Buck @BeamMeUpScotty @Asperix0 

I don't think I'll be able to participate now unfortunately. School work is starting to get the better of me, I'm really sorry :c

So, thank you all once more for adding your wonderful characters! I have to say, so many amazing new ideas have come in, just through character creation, so I'm very excited for the role play to begin! It won't start just yet, unfortunately, as I believe a few other people need to edit and post their characters, but I am starting the first post, as each person, or at least each group, will have a specific starting point and situation. A lot of the intro will explain a bit more about what you will be doing for the first part of the role play as well. Please, let me know if you have any questions, inquiries, or comments/advice! I'm always happy for input, as I know I'm nowhere near the most experienced role player/GM. Thank you again for participating ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back