Ooc (out of character chat)

@sunako kirishiki

Octavia is with a Nobel at the moment, you can have the twins do their job and greet any guests or even have them interact with the other servants....

I hate this ;-; it's my rp did everyone forget that ... You guys just treat my characters like they are nothing

No. You just don't try to put your characters in a place to interact with the others, plus I even told you a place you could jump in. I told you earlier your characters could interact with orious, zero,and beau since they're all servants and I'm sure rpmuffins wouldn't mind.

A first post in an IC thread has to be very detailed. It's basic writing. Introductions are there to grab the attention of the reader and make them want to read on or in our case interact with you.

@sunako kirishikiDon't just hate my character because it happens to have the same role as you. I chose to be a servant because I play submissive timid late teen boys, insane mid-20s spree killers, Omega wolves or Gay Knights. These are my prefrences and I picked the first one on this list as the others didn't seem to fit and being a guard seems boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knocked my internet out (stupid me) so it took me a bit to get back on.  Drat small tables.   

I tend to play slaves or former slaves, omega and scout wolves.  I've recently gotten into Shaman and medics when playing wolves as well.  Amazing what you can learn that way.   :)

First, don't tell me how to rp this is my rp I created it ... Goodness and I thought we were gonna continue where we left off which actually my twins were waiting for you fucking vampires to eat your damn food! Ugh 

I can't rp when I start reading whatever you guys are saying it's just very very boring yes your conversations are boring so don't say "capture the readers attention" when yours don't catch mine. 

Im waiting until someone wants me as their personal guard/assassin since thats mah job, so HEY ALL YOU VAMPIRIC NOBLES OR ANY NOBLE FOR THAT MATTER IM AN ASSASSIN/GUARD THING WHO NEEDS A MASTER WANT ME PM ME

I can't rp when I start reading whatever you guys are saying it's just very very boring yes your conversations are boring so don't say "capture the readers attention" when yours don't catch mine. 

Hey I'm down to rp, put your characters anywhere and I'll be down to reply :) I know how it feels when people ignore you so I always try to reply, even if it means making a new character just to do so. Also thanks for making this thread :)

Im waiting until someone wants me as their personal guard/assassin since thats mah job, so HEY ALL YOU VAMPIRIC NOBLES OR ANY NOBLE FOR THAT MATTER IM AN ASSASSIN/GUARD THING WHO NEEDS A MASTER WANT ME PM ME

he's part of the manor -_-   meaning he belongs to Octavia for now.

Hey I'm down to rp, put your characters anywhere and I'll be down to reply :) I know how it feels when people ignore you so I always try to reply, even if it means making a new character just to do so. Also thanks for making this thread :)

Don't worry about it. This isn't their rp in the first place and that person was banned after I tried being nice and i even warned them... >~<`

Oh...I'm not trying to be....well not nice but wanna rp?

Lol. I didn't say you were doing anything wrong,I just wanted you to know they couldn't respond back. She was banned because she kept being rude and saying some mean stuff to some of the other members. I wish I could have deleted all of it.  :$  

Any who as for rping I'm waiting on the everyone so I can do the timeskip! :3  I do apologize if you guys who just joined have to wait. :o  

Oh but I do have a suggestion for you're character when the skip starts :3

BTW guys it's the 18th Century/1700s so the words homosexual and gay haven't been invented yet. They tend to use the words same-sex love when referring to two gay people, more so men than women, in a relationship and lesbian-like to refer to women. I researched this just to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back