OOC [Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP]

Good morning all!

Once I've got ready to face the day, I'll have a post up!

If I can figure out what to write

Depends, what level is he? 
level 7

HP-1300

Agility-starting points of five

strength-starting points of five

so you have 3x6=18 points to play with between the two stats

I never knew, are quests completed only by one person? Or can more then one person complete it?

Riven said:
I never knew, are quests completed only by one person? Or can more then one person complete it?
Quests like cows of the counter attack can be completed by everyone

SekiryuuteiDxD said:
@Riven Lisbeth's shop is on the 48th floor
whoops xD , sorry if I screwed up the story or timeline a bit, I just HAD TO put a reference somewhere

oh well, Whatever Caits tells me to do, it'll stick

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry! I felt like doing assignments today.so I jumped on that urge to do so, before it escaped me! And then I lost track of time and then I read for hours and I haven't been able to do that in a long time and and and now I'm exhausted.

Hm. Maybe change it to Cleo's shop, because I have a quest connected to that. If you are happy to do that, then I'll post that quest up!

For now, I need to sleep. Getting towards hyperness and that's no way to write a post

Caits said:
Sorry! I felt like doing assignments today.so I jumped on that urge to do so, before it escaped me! And then I lost track of time and then I read for hours and I haven't been able to do that in a long time and and and now I'm exhausted.
Hm. Maybe change it to Cleo's shop, because I have a quest connected to that. If you are happy to do that, then I'll post that quest up!

For now, I need to sleep. Getting towards hyperness and that's no way to write a post
@Caits

Alright!

Will do!

Just post the quest up and I'll take a look ^^ 
Also just curious, Am I usually the only person with free time to post? Or is everyone usually just busy xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Dunno about the others but I'm just forgetful >_>

[/QUOTE]
lel, well I'm almost ALWAYS on this RP

big fan of SAO, and a usual RP'er

being in an SAO RP doesn't help xD

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Speaking of SAO, the ending of the last episode of GunGale was surprisingly good, I really want the next episode right now ._.

[/QUOTE]
Haven't seen GunGaleOnline yet, I really want to, but unfortunately The US is too stupid and slow to receive it >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back