• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Yurihama Girl's Academy

WalksWithWalkers

Zombie Exterminator

sakura-trick-1-m2.gif

Yurihama Girl's Academy

This prestigious Catholic private school is located in the mountains of Japan, secluded from public scrutiny. The Headmistress, Madame Aya Chitsune rules with an iron fist; doling out both punishments and rewards with flippancy.

There are two 'Houses', which are actually the dorm buildings, that are at opposite sides of the campus: Windsong and Fireglow. You can chose which you would like to be a part of upon creating a character.

Those who achieve excellence in the eyes of the headmistress or professors will receive "Gems", which are a currency in the reward system that keeps the girls competetive. Both houses will accumulate gems throughout the school year; at each quarter mark, they will be tallied and the winning house will be granted special permissions and purchases.

In Yurihama, there are many activities and clubs to choose from, such as: kendo, swimming, ballet, art, tea ceremonies, culture, softball, judo, knitting, creative writing, journalism, gardening, fitness, horseback riding, and many more.

Each different class/grade will be taught by one professor in the main building located in the center of the campus.

[a campus map will be up shortly.\

Good luck and remember the Yurihama creed, "Achieve excellence in all you do!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Another year in paradise... Zaen hoisted her bags more securely on her shoulders, the hard muscle supporting them flexing visibly beneath a short-sleeved, white shirt. Fireglow came into view, the massive, castle-like building causing a grin to twitch her lips. This was her true home; she had missed it when she flew back to America for the summer. Pace hastening, Zaen moved to enter the building.

After dropping her bags off in her dorm, Zaen changed into her Fireglow uniform, and set off to find her friends and take a stroll about campus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miko walked up to campus.

Finally away from the family.

She had spent most of her summer at with her family where she once again just another Yamato kid. When she was not with her family she was working on her latest painting. She liked the way it was turning out. It was painting of two lovers in field of flowers. She was stuck on the lovers part though. She sighed as she looked at the Windsong dorms as she lugged her bags up the hill. She was worried about not having enough art supplies so she had stocked up, something she already regretted. Once she go her bags into her dorm room she plopped on the bed.

"I am so tired...."

She decided to actually be social and changed into her uniform and tied her hair back in a ponytail with some blue ribbon. She stepped out of the dorms and headed to the main area of the campus.

Zaen had crossed the campus at that point, nodding and offering light waves to the giggling females that seemed to flock as she passed. A heavy sigh whispered across her lower lip; the action committed out of exasperation. Sometimes, she wished that she were shorter; or at least not American. Constant attention got very old very quick, and while the ebony haired teen had grown somewhat used to it, the months spent away from the Academy had lowered her tolerance. She veered from the path, walking instead in the grass, attempting to find a place where there were less glitterin, admiring eyes.

Miyuki walked through the nearby trees, wanting to approach people, but couldn't get herself to do it. It was about time she returned to that room, sitting all by herself, curled in a ball. She'd always wanted to make friends, but she knew it'd be nearly impossible for her. "Another year in that room... Might as well go there and enjoy it, as it's definitely better than staying at home... Like I even have a real home... First, I'll take a little nap..." She sat down against a tree, looking up at the sky as she slowly begins to fall asleep. Her hair was a little wet for some reason, which gave it this light shining effect. She fell asleep completely, her bag falling out of her hand lightly, landing next to her.

Walking in the grass had served Zaen's purpose quite well; no longer were there so many eyes on her. Staring had always made the tall girl nervous, despite the frequency at which it occurred. As she strode along and admired the summer scenery, Zaen's jade eyes landed upon a younger girl who seemed to have fallen asleep at the base of a tree, her purse in plain view. 'If someone were to come along and grab it, this girl would have no clue..." Zaen thought critically, deciding to rouse the other female.

"Hey. Hey, chickie?" Knuckles prodded lightly into the girl's shoulder, the actions increasing in their fervid nature when she would not wake. "Hey!"

Miyuki can feel something poking her shoulder. "Quit it...," she says weakly in her sleep. The poking doesn't stop, so her arm shakes lightly in an attempt to stop the poking. After a little bit, her eyes slowly open, her looking up slightly. She sees the girl, her head immediately swinging back in an attempt to move away from the girl, scared. Her head hits the tree hard, with her then circling around the tree, peeking off to the side of it to see what the girl was doing, not even focusing on her hurting head, but rather the fact that somebody came near her. Nobody's ever approached her before, and she's never talked to anybody before. It was scary, having somebody right there in front of her.

Mitsuki was in a very good mood. For one reason and one reason only: cute girls, cute girls everywhere. She felt almost as if she'd died and gone to heaven. She smiled as she walked through the crowds of girls, looking everyone up and down. God, she loved school. She skipped to her dorm, excited as she could possibly be. There, she changed into her uniform and hitched her skirt up as high as she dared; hopefully high enough to give the other girls a flash of her underwear whenever she skipped or ran or jumped.

"Hello Yurihama!" Mitsuki said, as she left the dorm and looked around. Hopefully, there would be new girls. And cute, shy girls in uniform... Mitsuki loved those kind of girls. And most kind of girls really. And a few boys. But anyways: time to go girl hunting!

(@Fallen from Heaven Mitsuki's going to love Miyuki then. Miyuki's the shyest girl you'll ever meet .-.)

Zaen too jumped back, startled by the other female's strong reaction to her presence, and watched as she skittered around to the opposite side of the tree trunk. She blinked quickly a few times, cocking her head . "Uhm... are you alright? Did I frighten you?" she knew after it had left her mouth that her question was ridiculous: of course she had. Zaen, feeling a bit guilty for no legitimate reason, bent to pick up the girl's bag, holding the strap out to her. "You ought to be more careful with this." She mused, smiling softly. "Considering how difficult you were to wake, it would have been easy for someone to snatch it."

Laura held her bag tightly while she walked to the dorm. She felt exsposed as she walked and was watched by everyone. Laura shook her head and walked into the dorm. She looked around and found her room. Laura entered her room and closed the door. She began to unpack and get dressed into her school uniform. (On a phone so I can't make large replies...)

Miyuki just hides behind the tree completely when Zaen reaches her arm forward. She slowly peeks back out for a second, then pulls her head behind the tree once more, as fast as she could. She tries to control herself, but her heart's pounding, scared half to death from having had somebody actually approach her, and wake her up, nonetheless. She carefully pokes her head out, slowly taking the bag before hiding behind the tree once more. Her heart was still pounding, and her face was a little red from the situation she was in. She tries to thank the girl who returned her bag, but no words would come out, so she just slowly stood up, and ran with the tree in-between the two of them, keeping the other girl from knowing she ran off to behind a different tree.

Miko found a nice spot to sit by some pretty flowers. She was inspired and pulled a sketchbook and pencil out of her bag. She quickly started sketching the flowers. She was excited for another year, wondering if any new joined the art club. She hoped so, she always loved meeting people who loved art like she did. Also she was hoping to find a muse of sorts so she could actually finish her painting. She finished her sketch and decided to people watch for a little bit.

Anna walked up to yurihama after her long trip from the United States. She was in awe at the school. The campus looked incredible, everything about this place looked incredible. She smiled as she walked into the school and found he dorms office. She was told that she would be in windsong house. Anna smiled and geysers her things and made her way over to the house. She found the room that had her name on it and walked it. She unpacked her things and then got dressed is her uniform and took a stroll around the campus. She wanted to check everything out from the campus to the cute girls!

Toni Aravelo

Toni had arrived the day before so she had already unpacked her things and was fast asleep snuggled up under the covers of her bed into a sort of little ball shape with only the top of her head poking out, the sun that crept through the crack in curtains crept closer to going onto her closed eyes ever so slowly. She was already being stirred by the sounds of others arriving at the early hour. The sun finally crept onto her eyes and that drew her from her peaceful slumber.

Toni sat up slowly from her bed closing and opening her eyes a few times to try and wake herself up a little faster than usual. She rubbed her eyes quickly and pulled the curtain back to let light from outside flood into her room and she peered out the window at everyone that was now around outside, 'surely they haven't all only just arrived today.' She thought to herself as she climbed out of bed, she had a quick shower enough to get her wild bed hair under control and to it's normal straight self, and she then got changed quickly into her school uniform wearing the windsong colors.

She was still tired as she made her way out of her room and down the stairs of the dorm, she may have been tired but that didn't detract from how excited she was for this school, she skip down the stairs, yes a 16 year old girl actually skipping happily. She stopped once out the front standing in the complete sun now as she looked around, at all the new faces and she smiled a big grin on her face. Her eyes were drawn to a little grassy area that appeared to have someone sketching or drawing, her attention wasn't on the girl however more on the grass and how soft it would be.

She skipped over quickly and practically flopped onto the grass and to her delight it was very soft, not as soft as her bed but in terms of grass it was like a pillow, she almost instantly curled up into the same position she had been sleeping in earlier, and in a matter of seconds she was a asleep again, the only noise she made was her own quiet breathing.

Zaen watched the girl dart off with an expression that read both irked and immensely confused. "Alrighty, then." Fingers slipped between short, ebony strands as she reached to brush the aforementioned nuisances away, mumbling under hear breath, "This school gets weirder and weirder every year." The tall young lady continued on her walk through plush grass, 'mmm'ing' lightly in her throat as the sun's rays warmed her flesh. She tilted her head back, eyes closed: Photosynthesis. Upon re-applying her gaze to what was in front of her, Zaen paused, seeing yet another girl asleep in the grass. "Did they roofie the welcome punch or something?" the 'Prince' said this aloud before moving to prod the girl with her toes. "You know if you lay in the grass for too long, you could get ticks..." she paused thoughtfully before adding, "Or stepped on."

Toni Aravelo

Toni's sleep was rather peaceful until she felt the prodding of someone else. "The grass is so soft like a cloud." She mumbled to herself before stirring a little on the ground before uncurling as opening her eyes, 'How long have I been asleep?' She asked herself in her head before sitting up and then finally looking up at the girl who she assumed had poked her so she woke up. "Well I haven't been stepped on yet unless you prodding me was actually you stepping on me a tiny bit before realising I was there." She said to the girl before standing up and brushing her uniform off with her hands getting rid off the few loose pieces of grass. She looked up at the tall girl and huffed quietly everyone seemed to be taller than her. "The grass was just so soft and before I knew it had fallen asleep." She said with a giggle as she pulled a piece of grass out of her hair that had gotten stuck there.

Zaen chuckled lightly, pearly white incisors on display as a grin parted her lips. "You've got a couple more... well... everywhere." Another soft laugh escaped her as she reached to pick stray blades off of the girl's upper shoulders and bangs, tossing the offending green aside. "It seems that the grass at our lovely Academy is so soft, it has become a safety hazard. Everyone seems to be passing out in it." Jade orbs eyed the girl curiously, smile ever present. "Are you new? I've never seen you around before. Oh, the name's Zaen, by the way. Zae- Sempai, to you." Her last comment was a bit of a jest.

Miko watched as girl plopped down on the grass. She didn't say anything rather she started tweaking her drawing a bit. She looked up again when another girl joined.

"Hello Zaen. How was your summer?"

Zaen was one of the few people she knew at the school or rather; she knew her as the school's top kendo competitor. Miko was not into the sport personally but, enjoyed watching it.

Zaen jumped slightly, startled. She hadn't seen Miko who was, as always, sketching away. A bright smile lit her face. "Oh, I missed the Academy. So much. Father had me training nearly day and night." She paused, glancing to sneak a peek at the girl's drawing before adding, "And how was your's? Full of eraser dirt and pencil shavings, I assume?"

Miyuki slowly peeked out from the new tree, seeing that the other girl was gone. She sighs, her heart still pounding a little. "Geeze... I need to learn to talk with other people..." She feels her head start to pound, the slam against the tree only now starting to affect her. "My head hurts now..." She gets up, slowly walking to the Fireglow house, holding on to her hurt head. She makes sure to avoid getting too close to people, the way she presents herself keeping anybody from even knowing she looks like Hibiki. She makes it to her new room, entering only to find that there's two beds in her room, unlike the rest which are single bed rooms. "Oh come on... Why am I the one that has to be in a room with somebody else...?" She closes the door, plops down on her bed, and starts to fall asleep. (I await Hibiki's approval before I can continue .-.)

(I'm on my phone so forgive me if my posts are slow and short.)

Aside from the varying new girls, that went from kinda cute to downright adorable, nobody had piqued Mitsuki's interest yet. This wasn't her first year at the school and she wasn't just going to stalk new girls all day- that would be creepy! So, she changed her mission objective to finding someone that she actually knew. She scouted around for a while. Then, she found two at once!

"Miko Miko! Zaeny!" Mitsuki cheered, "New girl! I missed you both and your gorgeous bodies! Hopefully, I'll get a piece of you yummy girls, this year!" With that, she raced over and sat down on the grass. She threw her arms around Miko and clung on as if the girl was the only thing keeping her on earth. She buried her face in the girl's hair.

"How are you, Miko? And Zaen? And new girl?" Mitsuki grinned. In truth, she barely knew Miko or Zaen. They'd scarcely spoken last year. But, eh, she could just cuddle Miko a while. It didn't mean anything.

Toni Aravelo

Toni stood there for a moment going over things in her head it was really a mystery how she passed in the first place but with her high marks it made no sense. ' Zae- Sempai' She thought did she expect her to remember that, hopefully not because for now Zaen would be what Toni would be calling her, until she got some sort of nickname for her like she did for others. "Thank you Zaen." She said as she watched the girl remove stray pieces of grass from her hair. She almost jumped at the addition of the voice from behind her but it was the girl that she had fallen asleep near. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm Toni Aravelo." She said with a smile and then there was another girl suddenly. She didn't know her name since she had only arrived last night. "Yeah I am new I only arrived last night from the UK." She said to Zaen before looking at Miko whose name she had learnt off the other girl and Zaen. 'So these three girls know eachother quite well?' She thought to herself or it appeared that they did.

Miko smiled.

"Am I that predictable? Yes, I was busy. I have new painting I am working on but, sadly I have hit a dead end with it."

She hoped being back at the academy could help her.

"I see you still like going around poking the new students."

She had meet Zaen the same way. She jumped slightly when Mitsuki hugged her.

"Oh hello Mitsuki. I am fine, how are you doing."

She really wished Mitsuki would let go of her. She was not used to people being well, so clingy with her.

Hibiki Akahana

Hibiki walked up to Yurihama, taking a look at the beautiful school. She takes her first step inside, and she already has around thirty or so girls surrounding her, immediately recognizing who she is.

"Look look, it's Hibiki!"

"Wait, Hibiki's here!? What's Hibiki doing here!?"

"I don't know! I didn't expect an idol like her to attend this school!"

Hibiki walked past the crowd, a cheerful smile on her face as she looked at all the people following around her. She starts to head for Fireglow, carrying a large bag over her shoulder. Her first thoughts were "Here I come sis! Been five whole years, but I'm here!" She made it through the crowds of girls, stopping outside the Fireglow house, just in view of Zaen and anybody else in the area, all eyes just looking right at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back