• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

"It's hard to explain it all but it's going to save the future from the Celestial Dragons."
Reaper didn't want to tell the full story here since he remembered the (now dead) stepfather mention hiring a Navy Squadron to deal with everyone else. "Let's hurry, a Navy ship may still be attacking them..." He would say before rushing off, going as fast as his increased speed would let him. 'There's no way he only sent one after them, or was he that stupid to think one ship could take them down?'

The little amount of mercy Law had left, vanished as soon as he saw that the Marines had Luna with them. The captain would hold the Marine's heart in his hand, gripping it tightly. "You will return my child to me, or I will crush your heart right in front of you." Law said, glaring at the Marine Captain who was still alive since he was inside Law's ROOM. "You don't have much time left... Give me, my child..."

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Wyper can't believe what he was hearing the save the future from dragons?! He did not know what was going on but he wanted to help out. He followed Reaper back to the Sunny only to hear a baby crying. For some reason, he went after the ship since he can fly, unlike some people. He attacked the person who was holding Luna he grabs the small child who was staring at him and then cooed at him. "You're going be alright little one." He notices more of the marine ships. He held Luna in his arms he did not like where this was going.

Rina felt something was off she stared at Corazon and Fiona. "Stay here both of you." She told them as she ran out of the medical bay as noticed her husband had the captain's heart in his hands. Telling him to return his child wait.. Have they taken LUNA?! this pissed her off she flew into Law's ROOM and she grabs the captain by his shirt. "Give back my daughter or I'll end you myself!" The captain stared at the princess and pirate then smirked. "Too late. Backup had arrived." She glared at him she did not care what Law did to him. "Kill him if you have to." She flew out of the ROOM heading to the ship where Wyper was.

Robin did not want Luna in the middle of this! This was a trap from the start! "They're too many!" Robin was worried.

Reaper would arrive to see the approaching Marine Ships and would grimace before getting a idea, one that might help them gain a huge advantage. He would fly down to Luffy and suddenly pick him up, brining him closer to the middle of the action. "Captain, we both have something that can take down a majority of these guys... I just need your help. You ready?" Reaper asked and Luffy would know what he was talking about instantly. The two took a step together in unison, before unleashing a combined blast of Conqueror's Haki, aiming to disable Marine in it's radius.

Law would smirk as he saw Rina enter the fray, the only thing scarier than a strong pirate, an angry mother. He would crush the captain's heart in his hand, killing the man instantly. "Should have called off the attack, idiot." He said before seeing some of the remaining enemies near him collapse from a strong pulse of Haki. Law realized who was doing this and smiled. "Reaper returned, that means that man is gone for good..." He was happy to know that Rina's Stepfather was no longer a threat to them, now it was time to deal with the other ships that dared to approach the crews.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina landed on the ship she was shocked to see Wyper with her daughter. "Luna!" she has taken her baby from Wyper as Wyper stared at the princess. "Y-You have a child!? With that pirate?!" He was shocked to learn that baby was Rina's daughter. "We have two children! Luna is the youngest. Corazon is the oldest. They're from the future." She explained to the guard. As Wyper stared at Luna who was talking away in baby talk. "Pyper" Rina and Wyper stared at each other and then back at Luna did she just talk?! "Pyper!" Rina laughed as Luna was trying to say Wyper's name. Wyper blushed and then smiled at the small baby. "Go back to the ship, I'll help out with the fight." Wyper wanted to make sure his princess was safe along with his friends.

Luffy stared at Reaper then grinned. "I'm ready!" He wanted to help out his friend and Rina also. He did the same as Reaper hoping not to knock out Rina or Luna. He notices Rain returning with Luna. Who keeps saying 'Wyper' name "OOOO she talking!" Luffy can't believe this baby was talking. Robin laughed at the name that Luna was trying to say. "Mama." Luna cuddled with her mother.

Reaper would fall down to one knee, catching his breath since using two blasts of Conqueror's Haki seemed to have drained a good amount of energy from him in general. "Heh, there goes most of them!" He would say before getting back on his feet and dashing at the remaining marines, using precise strikes with his daggers to take them down, despite getting hit by a few shots in the process. "Nothing is going to stop me... Never again!"

Law would smile as Rina returned with Luna and was amazed that she was talking. "She's talking... Heh." He would be happy that his child had grown enough to start speaking, and that they were now safe from the Navy's clutches. Law would walk over and hug his wife and child.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina smiled at her husband as Corazon came running out of the medical bay hugging his parents. Luna pulled on Law's hair that was sticking out of his hat. Rina blinked and then giggled as she grabs Luna's tiny hand. "Don't pull on daddy's hair." She kissed Luna's forehead as she stared down at Corazon. "Mommy! Is Luna alright?!" He stared at his sister who was talking away in baby talk again. "She fine, Cora. She might be hungry and diaper change." She giggled at her daughter.

Robin smiled at the family as he stared at Reaper who returned. "I'm guessing everything is taken care of now?" She asked with a smile. Wyper stared at the group before walking over to Rina. "Princess, this book. I'm not sure if anyone can read it. It's old." Wyper explained with a frown as Rina can't believe this then she stared at Robin. "Give it to Robin, If anyone that can read anything it's Robin." She explained with a smile. "I'll try my best," Robin said as Wyper handed the book over to Robin to study it.

Reaper would sigh and put away his weapons once he ensured all threats were eliminated. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I got all of them..." He rubbed some of his wounds in pain before starting to ignore them once again since they wouldn't hurt if he put his focus elsewhere. He would then turn to Rina once she was done speaking. "Sis, I did what you asked... He's gone, for good now." Reaper would ensure Rina with a small smile, happy to have gotten rid of another threat.

Law wouldn't mind that Luna pulled on his hair a bit, he was just happy that the child was safe. "I'll take care of her." He would say, taking Luna and walking away from the group for now to take care of the child.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Dada"
Luna played with his father's hoodie string. Corazon blinked did his sister just speak? "Awww, Luna!" Corazon can't believe his sister was talking already. She picks up Corazon into her arms. "Thank you onee-san~" She hugged Reaper with Corazon in her arms. "We can save the future now?" He asked. "I hope so, Let's see what Robin comes back with the answers to that old book." She explained.

Robin frowned at the book this can't be right. To summon that sword Rina had to die. How can she say something like that?! She stared out the window she had two children and a husband. She open the door and then returned to the group. "I finished reading this book. It's not good." As she stared down at the book. "What it is?" Nami asked with a frown. "For Rina to summon the holy sword. She has to die." Robin explained this made Nami drop her weapon and then placed her hand to her mouth. "T-There any other way?!" Nami did not want the princess to die also.

Reaper smiled and hugged Rina back before wondering the same thing as Corazon, was this it? Could they finally save the future once and for all? He would look over as Robin walked back out to the group, wondering what the book had said. The smile on his face faded as Robin said what had to be done to summon the Holy Sword. "Then we don't need the Holy Sword, I'm not letting my sister die just to summon some stupid sword." Reaper was not going to allow Rina to sacrifice herself for this.

Law would feed and change Luna, and then would play with her for a moment before picking her back up and returning outside to the others. He would see the frowns on their faces and wondered what had happened within the short time he was gone with Luna.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Same here! We can save the future without it!"
Luffy was on Reaper's side. Rina blinked as she stared at Robin that book was over 1,000 years old right? Times had changed. "There had be another way to summon it!" Rina wasn't sure what to do. "The book is old anyway." Rina stared at Law and Luna. "There is a problem, The book telling us, I have to die to summon the sword." She explained what Robin said to the group.

Robin stared at the old book was there any other way to summon that sword? Can Rina's blood and Reaper's borrowed blood be enough? "Let me look over the book one more time. Give me a couple of hours." She explained. She did not want Rina to die also there had been another way to summon that sword.

Law would almost choke on air as he was told that Rina had to die in order to summon the war weapon they've been striving for, for so long. "Yeah, we're not going to summon that sword. That's not happening." He said with a serious look, he refused to let his wife die to summon a weapon. "We'll find another way to defeat that army in the future... I swear we will!"

Reaper would nod at Law's statement. "I'll do anything to get that sword, but the one thing I won't do is sacrifice my sister. I'd rather give up an arm or leg of mine to summon the sword." He said, willing to harm himself to summon the sword if it worked.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Corazon did not want to lose his mother over a dumb sword! He clung to her. "There there Cora, I'm not going anywhere." She hugged her son. Rina yawned she was tired from all this. "Let's get some sleep. Rayleigh should be here tomorrow." She explained. "I hope Bepo and others are alright. I know Bepo was watching Luna before the navy attack." She stared at Law.

"Let's get some sleep! "Luffy did not want to worry about the dumb sword right now if anyone that can read that book is Robin. "Robin will figure out something!" Luffy grinned.

"Damn it-"
Law would hand Luna back to Rina before running over to his submarine to see what the state of conditions were, the sub did look moderately damaged which ticked the captain off. He would enter the submarine. "Bepo? Penguin? Sachi?"

Reaper would sigh, not knowing if he would be able to sleep after all the events from today. He knew he needed sleep but didn't know if it would be possible.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina takes Luna as she held Corazon in her other arm. "Let's go check on the crew." As she left Sunny with her two children. As she arrived at the submarine the ship was damaged she frowned. Bepo came out of the medical may cover in bandages. "C-Captain!?" He was glad his captain was alright but what about Luna? He felt like a horrible person. "Is Luna alright?!" Bepo asked as he spotted Rina with the children he was glad they were alright. "Depo!" Luna called out to Bepo. Bepo blushed at Luna then smiled. "Oh, the little one can speak?!" Penguin and Sachi walked out after Bepo.

Robin stared at Reaper. "Are you going to be alright?" She asked as the rest of the crew heads off to bed. She stared at the old book. "I'm going try to see if there is another way to summon this sword." She really wanted to try.

Law sighed with relief after he saw that the crew was generally okay despite some injuries covered by bandages. "Yes, Luna is fine... Thank you for protecting her for as long as you could until we got to her." He would say, genuinely grateful to his crew for protecting one of his children like this. Law would then smile as Luna was attempting to say the names of all the people that were close to her. "Yes, she's been trying to say everyone's name... She even said Wyper's name earlier, or tried to."

Reaper would sigh and scratch the back of his head. "Maybe? I'm just worried more than ever now since we might not be able to summon this weapon now..." He said before turning to Robin and smiling just a tad. "But, if anyone can figure it out... I know it'll be you." Reaper said before happily kissing Robin, putting his trust in her.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina smiled at her children Luna fall asleep in her arms. Corazon was tired himself. "I'm going put the kids to bed." As she walked down the hallway to the family room. Bepo smiled at his captain and others. "We do our best to protect our future crew members." Sachi grinned. As Rina put Luna in her crib she heads into the bathroom with Corazon to wash him up. After she was finished cleaning Corazon. "I'm going to shower. You can go hang with your father or Bepo." She explained as Corazon nodded his head as he left the bathroom to play with the crew.

Robin frowned at Reaper. "I'm not sure. Time had changed since then." She explained as she placed the book down on the table and then open it. She flipped through the pages she stop on a page that had words on them. "Wait, I think Rina has something on this." She notices there was a spell to summon the sword without someone dying.

Law would nod as Rina walked away with the children for now. He would turn back to his crew with a small smile before nodding a bit. "Yeah, thanks again you all. Bepo, you're a great uncle to those kids, keep it up. And Sachi, Penguin, as big of idiots you two are, you're good people so keep it up." The captain said giving praise to his crew before sitting down until Corazon ran out to play with everyone.

Reaper would look over Robin's shoulder to look at the spell, seeing what it required to summon the sword. "No one has to die for this one... If we can prep it properly, we can use this to summon the sword..."

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled as she could hear her husband's voice talking about the guys. She turned on the hot water and started to get a hot bath. She undressed as she got into the water. She leads back into the water. She figure Luna would be asleep all night any way she signed she wished there was another way to summon that sword. Her eyes stared at the water. Bepo and Penguin, Sachi blushed as they smiled. "We'll keep it up, captain!" All three said together as Corazon knocked them over. Penguin caught the boy in his hands as Corazon smirked at him before pulling his hat down in Penguin's eyes. "HEY!" Sachi and Bepo laughed at their crew mate.

Robin stared at the book for a moment. "it seems like you need Royal Weapon. Rina's Staff is a royal weapon. But you also need another person with royal blood." Robin explained she knew Reaper had some of Rina's blood and Corazon was part of the royal family.

Law would nod as the trio said they would keep up their good work for all of them, the family, the crew, for the alliance. He would snicker as they then proceeded to get knocked down by Cora, and his snicker went to a laugh as Cora blinded Penguin with his own hat. "You got him good Cora, your faster than you look." Law said, proud of his son's progress that he made despite being young.

"Well then there's me and Corazon, is there anything else that might be a bit more difficult or is that it?" Reaper asked, a bit more confident now since they already had a few things they needed to summon the sword.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Little Law!"
Penguin teased Corazon. As Rina finished with her bath she got dressed in her night clothes pink PJs top and bottoms she giggled as Penguin called Corazon 'Little Law'. "He is Law's son~" Rina teased as Penguin frowned at Rina's answer. "Not helping Rin!" Penguin frowned. Corazon hugged Penguin he loves his family. "Awww!" Rina found that cute. "Mommy, can I stay with Bepo tonight?" Corazon asked. Rina did not mind if he stay with Bepo for tonight. "That's fine with me." She answers.

"Luna too little, I believe you three can do it." Robin believes the three of them can do it. "Rina had been the one to create the summoning circle." She explained.

Law would sigh as Cora was called 'Little Law', but ended up not minding that much in the end since Cora was like him in a good amount of ways. He would chuckle as Rina messed with Penguin before Cora gave the man a hug. Law would also be okay with Corazon staying with Bepo for the night. "Just make sure you two don't stay up too late. Tomorrow is going to be a big preparation day." He would warn.

"Yeah, we got this!" Reaper would smile with his usual confidence, ready for whatever their future and the one they have to save, has to offer.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina kissed Cora's forehead. "Sachi and Penguin keep your perv minds to yourself." She warned both of them. Both guys got scared of Rina. Bepo laughed as he takes Corazon from Penguin. She helped Law up to his feet. "I agree with Law." She smiled at Corazon and Bepo.

Robin smiled before kissing him. "Let's get some rest now." She takes his hand heading to his room.

Law chuckled as the two fools were told to keep their minds to themselves as usual, before smiling as Rina helped him stand up. "Well, then... You all have a good night, I'm going to sleep." The captain said with a small wave before going to the family quarters.

Reaper kissed back before nodding with a small smile, he was rather tired as well. "Yeah, time to sleep..."

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

She smiled at her husband as she returned to the family room only to see Luna standing up in her crib. "What's is wrong little one?" She picks up Luna into her arms as the small girl. Rina started to sing a lullaby to Luna.

Robin nodded her head and made sure that Fiona was ready for bed before going to bed herself.

Law would have taken off his jacket and had laid down in bed when Rina had decided to take care of Luna who wasn't asleep yet despite how late it was. He would smile and hum along to the melody of the lullaby, hoping it would help a little bit to put Luna to sleep.

Reaper would stretch and look at the night sky with a smile before deciding to call it for the night, flopping into bed before falling asleep rather fast since he was quite tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back