Old RP Stuff(mainly for VeiledPariah)

Reis
The girl cooled herself and her cheeks bringing her gaze back to Ba...what was he doing?
Reis' face became contorted in confusion her brow furrowed even more than before. She took a slight step back as Bar kept coming toward her.

"The only voice being silly is yours...what are you doing?!"
Reis had stopped retreating her usual cold features reappearing as she brought a single hand up flicking her finger towards his nose.
Reis crossed her arms now to the orc in front of her. Why was he being so odd?, She was just trying to help him and be sociable but this was just weird...unless...maybe Caleb was right?
His last statement hitting her with the image of Nyle and Bar together intimately.
Reis blushed again shaking her head as she stepped back a little more.

"It cant.....how could it work?!"
Finally getting the red away she took a few breaths to still herself again.
"Bar...is it....is it true?"
She asked looking back to the Orc's eyes she decided that she wanted to do what Michael had asked and get to know others better. She was surprised that already Bar was opening up to her of course with help from Caleb. He was divulging his crush for Nyle/another girl with this next sentence.
Samdragonx Samdragonx

Bar - Pet: None
Reis seemed calm to Bar. Much unlike what would happen if she was really tormented by the voices. Considering all that she might say in that cold tone of hers, a chance to confess was not something Bar could pass up. He put his chest forward and got a little loud with an overconfident
"Yes. I can't help it. It has been going on for the past few months and I can't hold it in anymore." That resounded through the area.
His confidence dropped a little bit when he noticed he wasn't wearing his shirt and pants as he had planned.

"I was planning on telling right now, in fact.. in front of everyone and.. unless there was something that changed right now, it was only going to get worse. And.. I hope to act on it again when I have the chance... and there's less eyes around."

With a pointy teeth smile, he rubbed the back of his head and started blushing a little.
The awkward silence that followed made him a little uncomfortable.
"So... ehh.. hehe.. How do you feel about it? I mean.. I don't need an answer right now... We can talk about it later, if you want.."

None lurked from within the shadows of Bars mind.. "Excellent... hehehe... "

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Reis
The girl stood silently blinking slightly as the orc pressed his chest outward and rather loudly expressed his feelings. Saying things like he couldnt hold it in anymore and that he hoped to act on it again when they were alone...
Her eyes went wide and her lips quivered at his conviction as she brought a hand to her chest gripping her clothes tightly as she tried to catch her breath. She couldn't believe it...that it was actually happening.
She shuddered a bit as she tried to let the words come out.

"....So...its true....you...really do...love....Nyle... Im so proud of you Bar, I thinks it is really just amazing for you to take such a step. To tell me to...you must really think of me as a friend you can tell. Thanks Bar and i do wish you success"
Reis offered the orc a smile from her lowered stature. Maybe she was better at this friend thing than she thought. She sure was glad Caleb had mentioned it to her although she had received two stories she was able to get to the truth and she was actually happy about.
The smile did not stay long before becoming replaced with her usual demeanor.

"Of course you can talk to me about anytime..."
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Damon - Headmaster - 40yrs
"And last but not least Yuki..." He said glancing up to we're she stood munching on a sandwich watching Tua and Kelli, "Hey Yuki!!!" He called once more to snap her out of her worrying state. Yuki jumped slightly and headed for the stage. Taking the things she needed. "With this you have all graduated successfully. I wish you the best of luck, I will only be walking you to the Walls gate before sending you off on your own."
Samdragonx Samdragonx Lord Anubis Lord Anubis VeiledPariah VeiledPariah scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
boo. boo.

Kelli - 18yrs - Pet: Sasha
Kelli watched as Tua came in and huffed, "Hey your little buddy better not slow us down..." She said in snarking tone, Sasha shook her head, "Being late for this was super bad on her reputation if you ask me." "It really is then again isn't Yuki famous for running behind.... She keeps it up maybe she'll get lost, wouldn't that be oh so tragic." Kelli snickered, she didn't like Yuki, she came in and got between Kelli and her father. Of course Kelli had gotten her diploma, Sasha had trotted up taking it from her father and handing it to her. It turned into a beautiful diamond necklace fit for a princess.

Kiba - 19yrs - Pet: Feral
Kiba watched Psyche in when she headed down from the stage he waved at her. "Hey Psyche, Wax." Kiba said with a slight smile, Feral chuckled slightly and nodded to them. The four of them would make a pretty badass team by themselves. Both Feral and Kiba had talked about it before, if teams were made for different things they wanted Psyche and Wax on theirs. It might have also been the possible thought of them being protected by some other guy in the group that made them think about it. Kiba had went up and gotten his diploma, it turned into a black bracelet and then turned his eyes back to Psyche.

Yuki - 18yrs
Yuki sighed as she walked off stage and the strange electronic diploma began to change. It raced over her shoulder and seemed to take a jewel form on the hilt of her blade. "I wonder how they come up with these things." She glanced over to Tua once again before walking over to April. "April!" She waved to the girl before hearing the Headmaster's words. They were heading out now it seemed.

April - 17yrs
April had been the first to get her diploma it had made itself home in her hair. Taking on a bead for which could be removed and placed in a different spot but she kind of liked it. Maybe she would take it out and have Yuki braid the strands of hair it held. It would look better that way, or so she thought. She turned when she heard Yuki calling her name and smiled, "Hey...I'm so glad we are leaving this place together." Yuki nodded, "You and I both and I promise I will help you search for your brother." April shook her head, "No you'll be needed for the main planning and what not anyways I asked Micheal to help me." Yuki wiggled a brow at her, "He someone you like???" April shook her head, "No... nothing like that besides...I" her eyes roamed the room till they landed on Devorantem. It wasn't that she loved him or anything, she just...well she wasn't sure. Something about him always made her want to go over to him and make sure he was okay. Yuki sighed watching her, "You really do have off taste in men." "Your one to be talking..." Yuki blushed slightly, bit they both burst into fits of laughter.
Mentioned: Lord Anubis Lord Anubis VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Okay guys, we are gonna be heading out!!!

In case any of you are wondering about the three objects they just collected here is more details.

The TechStorage - This bag is a special High tech storage unit. It allows you to store up to a week worth of food or drink. You can fifty-fifty it between the two if you like. And do not wish to share your portions with others. But sharing will last you longer.

Nano Diploma - This special made diploma can take the shape of whatever is most convenient to your character. It is also your guaranteed way into Elevim and a welcoming home or apartment of your own.

Travel Crystal - These are the crystals that allow you to get through the Gates of the world's. The can only let two people, if more than two try to go through it could shatter. Giving the possibility of the people dying, being trapped on the world they were leaving, or being teleported to some unknown space and time.​

Sythaeryn-18 Yrs-Male|Pet: Admiral
"Master wait!" Admiral shrieked.

"What is it Amiral?" questioned Sythaeryn as he stopped halfway across the camp and turned to look at his avian friend and pet.

"The Headmaster...I heard him say something about he would be walking the class to the walled gates before letting us go off together. It might be wise master to wait at least for a while before heading off into the unknown on our own," Admiral said. Sythaeryn looked at his pet as the bird fluttered down to land on his master's shoulder, talons squeezing into the shirt on his master's upper body before sighing in annoyance but dropped his rucksack on the ground and sat down to wait.

Makutu-18 Yrs-Female|Pet: Arion
Arion watched as other classmates of his friend's graduating class came out in ones and pairs. The griffin turned his head towards the were jaguar and nuzzled her cheek before stretching out his wings as Makutu climbed into the saddle and sat down so she could have a vantage point for the headmaster to show up as well as she didn't feel like walking for a while. Not until they were far enough away that they couldn't fly or walk back. Otherwise she might end up turning back and staying with the headmaster if at all possible, refusing to go on the journey.

Damon - Headmaster - 40yrs
"And last but not least Yuki..." He said glancing up to we're she stood munching on a sandwich watching Tua and Kelli, "Hey Yuki!!!" He called once more to snap her out of her worrying state. Yuki jumped slightly and headed for the stage. Taking the things she needed. "With this you have all graduated successfully. I wish you the best of luck, I will only be walking you to the Walls gate before sending you off on your own."
Samdragonx Samdragonx Lord Anubis Lord Anubis VeiledPariah VeiledPariah scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
boo. boo.

Kelli - 18yrs - Pet: Sasha
Kelli watched as Tua came in and huffed, "Hey your little buddy better not slow us down..." She said in snarking tone, Sasha shook her head, "Being late for this was super bad on her reputation if you ask me." "It really is then again isn't Yuki famous for running behind.... She keeps it up maybe she'll get lost, wouldn't that be oh so tragic." Kelli snickered, she didn't like Yuki, she came in and got between Kelli and her father. Of course Kelli had gotten her diploma, Sasha had trotted up taking it from her father and handing it to her. It turned into a beautiful diamond necklace fit for a princess.

Kiba - 19yrs - Pet: Feral
Kiba watched Psyche in when she headed down from the stage he waved at her. "Hey Psyche, Wax." Kiba said with a slight smile, Feral chuckled slightly and nodded to them. The four of them would make a pretty badass team by themselves. Both Feral and Kiba had talked about it before, if teams were made for different things they wanted Psyche and Wax on theirs. It might have also been the possible thought of them being protected by some other guy in the group that made them think about it. Kiba had went up and gotten his diploma, it turned into a black bracelet and then turned his eyes back to Psyche.

Yuki - 18yrs
Yuki sighed as she walked off stage and the strange electronic diploma began to change. It raced over her shoulder and seemed to take a jewel form on the hilt of her blade. "I wonder how they come up with these things." She glanced over to Tua once again before walking over to April. "April!" She waved to the girl before hearing the Headmaster's words. They were heading out now it seemed.

April - 17yrs
April had been the first to get her diploma it had made itself home in her hair. Taking on a bead for which could be removed and placed in a different spot but she kind of liked it. Maybe she would take it out and have Yuki braid the strands of hair it held. It would look better that way, or so she thought. She turned when she heard Yuki calling her name and smiled, "Hey...I'm so glad we are leaving this place together." Yuki nodded, "You and I both and I promise I will help you search for your brother." April shook her head, "No you'll be needed for the main planning and what not anyways I asked Micheal to help me." Yuki wiggled a brow at her, "He someone you like???" April shook her head, "No... nothing like that besides...I" her eyes roamed the room till they landed on Devorantem. It wasn't that she loved him or anything, she just...well she wasn't sure. Something about him always made her want to go over to him and make sure he was okay. Yuki sighed watching her, "You really do have off taste in men." "Your one to be talking..." Yuki blushed slightly, bit they both burst into fits of laughter.
Mentioned: Lord Anubis Lord Anubis VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
Devorantem Et Sanguinem" The Devourer of blood " aka D
The ceremony had finally concluded. There grand journey was about to begin. He gave a slight smile at the thought. He was looking around the room one last time, until his eyes fell upon on of his classmates. For a second there eyes met, before she started giggling with her friend. D thought it was strange but did not pay to much attention. Perhaps the girl found him appealing or was simply looking in his direction. Of course there was also the fact it could of bin a more rude reason, but that thought left his mind. He had not interacted with the girl enough to have caused provocation of that kind. He looked away from her back to the headmaster. He said he would walk them to the main gate. That was not needed, however he would not say so. He looked to his right hand. A silver ring, with a blood red diamond rested there. For all he cared that was all he needed to protect on this journey. Still he thought to himself it would be best to help out the team. At least until they got close to the end.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah this is mainly for you seems how you will be handling the next scenes in a way, do you want to start them tonight or wait tomorrow night I know you said you'd be busy that's why I am asking

As the graduation came to a close elsewhere the plot began to arose...
Location: Gate To Valari approximately 1.5 miles from Camp Strios.

The winds blew across the gates entrance as the two men guarding it stood each rather engaged in conversation with the other. Suddenly the wind picked up causing both to turn in the direction of the road leading out.

"What was that?" "Its nothing quit overreacting, only small drima are out around this time". "Yeah...i guess"

The man turned as he responded his eyes scanning the horizon momentarily before in his vision he spotted red. Blood it sprayed in front of him and onto his armor as he turned his face taking on a look of terror. His comrade had been run through by a glistening tendril that seemed to be made of red stained glass.

As the object disappeared he fell back his friends body hitting the ground with a thud....

Behind the fallen soldier she stood her body seem stained in crimson as her sickening smile sent shivers down his spine. "No..stay back!, Get away from me!!!"

His cries rang out across the open fields as he was cut down.

The drima brought two fingers to her lips tasting the life force that had left the now deceased man. Her attention shifted towards the camp in the distance as deformed and rotted dogs began to crowd around her legs. Her smile never wavering
"My dear Sister....i have come home"

artwork demon girl 1920x1226 wallpaper_www.artwallpaperhi.com_36.jpg

Bar - Pet: None

With a surprisingly upbeat response, Reis made Bar cringe at the sound of the word "Nyle".
It was so bad, he couldn't produce any words. The smile was one that put Bar in an alarmed state.
"BAAARR!!! How dare you! She is not to smile!!"
"Ehh.. ah.. oh..." Losing his proud posture and sweating a little as he felt the disgust of his breakfast making its way back to greet his nose once more.
Desperate for a bucket and some silence, Bar stormed past Reis, careful not to touch her. Before making his way towards the busted door. Once out of the room None calmed. The taste of his own blood was disturbing. It seemed Nyle had hit him harder than he imagined.
None spoke again:
"Bar, Good boy, we'll have a reason to beat some sense into her later, also, bucket to your left. No, no, no. We can't do that. That would be suspicious..."

And to his right, indeed, there was a garbage can. Having thrown up, he felt a little better, though he couldn't think for himself and was a slave to the voices in his mind.
"No time... deal with this later... Back to dorm now... Prepare.. for fighting... and putting on pants..."
Under the impression Bar would fight Nyle again, he went to his room and started gathering his belongings.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Nyle

Sitting down after taking a beating, Nyle took some time to look at his fellow graduates. Some of these people seemed like they would make for excellent bedfellows. "Hmm..." His peeping got disturbed as the bruising on his eye got heavier. The pounding seemed to almost get worse every minute. He got up and collected his graduation crystal. The crystal formed as a chain around his neck and choked him but slightly. The bag was sturdy but had a small hole in it. Nyle guessed this was merely due to the fact that there were many that had graduated here. And so, pretending to be a proper student, he felt obligated to make a fake apology to the headmaster for the trouble he caused. He cared fairly little for the actual apology, but much more about getting out of the trouble of fixing the door, or worse. He greeted the grandmaster from afar.

"Hello there, dearest headmaster! Kelli is looking like a princess, as always."

He took a moment to rub his nose and whipe off his eye as he made his way towards the enhanced werecat.

"I just wanted to apologise for Bar breaking down your door and let you know I had no part to play in it."

His tone was a condesending one with faint hints of overconfidence dipped in the smell of an alcoholic bad morning breath.
His hyena-like smile made him seem even less trustworthy as he made a small bow with his head, keeping eye contact at all times.
"So.. how about we have a little chat?"
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Caleb - Pet: Ina

"Ah.. it seems Reis bought the story.. And... Bar seems to be leaving.. hm.. I better get my gear."
Picking up his crystal, he put it on his pet and walked over to a girl most energetic. The crystal turned into a necklace.
Stroking his pet like only a villain can, Ina felt comforted.
"So, you're called Lisse, aren't you?"
Caleb stared at her long ears and began cuddling Ina.
"Yay!"
boo. boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back