• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Angels and Demons - OOC - Accepting

I have a question about my characters past-- it won't interfere with anyone else's really. Is it okay for Mallory when she was an angel to have been the angel of death? It would explain why she's so much more used to things being tense between angels and demons since they probably fought over souls and whatnot-- of course, whoever would like to be the angel of death is free to do so because she is no longer an angel :3 so I don't think it'd cause any harm.
Reiia silver Reiia silver

I have a question about my characters past-- it won't interfere with anyone else's really. Is it okay for Mallory when she was an angel to have been the angel of death? It would explain why she's so much more used to things being tense between angels and demons since they probably fought over souls and whatnot-- of course, whoever would like to be the angel of death is free to do so because she is no longer an angel :3 so I don't think it'd cause any harm.
Reiia silver Reiia silver

Yeah she can be a fallen angel

Yeah she can be a fallen angel
Yeah, that's what I had in mind for her ^^ I just didn't think about her job as an angel ^w^ anyway, I was asking because I'm trying to get a better idea of her past-- and plus I think angels would be able to recognize her if they saw her angel form or if they heard her old name Ceres.

Hi. I'm sorry for merely posting a profile without having informed anyone first. >_< I hope I didn't overstep on any rules or anything.

So I'm sorry everybody I have to close this RP for right now, because of some personal problems and I keep getting people who invite themselves into the RP and make profiles.... I will be making this again in the future and I hope that you guys will want to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back