O'Donnelly's Home For Orphaned Children.

LovelyRose

Lovely rose.
Any Questions? Comment? Concerns?

Here we discuss the RPG, propose ideas, and you know. Be Dorks. 
Please disregard what I said, in my head I thought it was going to work but now that I think about it; I doubt it.

Well, I created a character, now I'm just awaiting acceptance. 
By the way, when does this party start?

Quick question, I know its pretty obvious in the introduction, but are all these kids being taken by a pregnant foster mother? Well, that's just my impression...At the moment.

Really sorry but on holiday from this sunday to the next(I think) and there is no wi-fi! :( Will try post at what ever oppurtunitys I have

[QUOTE="Kawashima Thunder]Quick question, I know its pretty obvious in the introduction, but are all these kids being taken by a pregnant foster mother? Well, that's just my impression...At the moment.

[/QUOTE]
Hehe, yeah she's pregnant & Married.

So, I've been gone for most of the weekend. I missed about nearly 20 pages, and I have no idea where we're at, or if I'm even capable of keeping up, seeing as I'm starting school and will only be able to post on Fridays and Sundays. So, I may just have to drop out. I really love this roleplay, so I'm kinda bummed about it since I won't be able to keep up. Though, I'll definitely keep an eye on this while I can.

sorry @KneelingAngel but i think the RP itself died. i got an RP kinda like this one though. and i keep active on my own RPs. well atleast on the afternoons and weekends. school restricted me to afternoons for weekdays and early mornings if i can swing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back