Oda and FrigidKnight 1x1 [PeasantXDemon] [Inactive]

Oda

Oda submitted a new role play:

Oda and FrigidKnight 1x1 [PeasantXDemon] - If you're not FrigidKnight please don't post.

A peasant comes into possession of a book of dark magic. With it they try and summon a demon to get revenge on those who looked down on them. And a demon they summon! But this demon isn't exactly what they had in mind. Will the new master/servant bond crumble so fast?
Read more about this role play... 
Name: Alicia Felhart

Appearance: (Ignore the background and stuff...I really just enjoy the girl herself.)
girl-with-umbrella-abstract-animal-anime-anime-girl-768x1366.jpg

Bio: Alicia has been stricken with grief and despair ever since she was a small child; growing up in a very poor household, her father being the laughing stock of her village, and her mother dying shortly after her birth. Her father was a formally a farmer before a terrible drought killed all of his crops, forcing the crown to become angry with him. He worked the land for the King, who didn't appreciate not having wheat and barley. He sent his knights to take all the gold the family had, and all decent possessions as a way to pay for the damages. This left Alicia's father devastated, forcing him on the streets to beg for food, water, and change to feed the family.

She was the youngest of 3 children, her two older siblings, Jakob and Eliza, both had left home before she was even 7 years old. After the incident with the crops, both Jakob and Eliza abandoned their father and Alicia in order to live on their own and rid themselves of the blight from their father. This drove him mad, causing him to start taking his rage and anger out on the only thing that he could...Alicia. This continued until Alicia's father died years later, by this time she was already 15 and learned to live on her own.

She remained in the household even after her fathers death, she had no where else to go; the whereabouts of her siblings was unknown to her and she definitely couldn't live with someone in the village. She spent her days begging for what she could, and attempted at working the fields trying to get crops to grow once more. To no avail, the crops never grew, and Alicia became the new laughing stalk of the town. The villagers would throw rotten tomatoes, rocks, and anything they could at her while she walked the streets trying to find food. This abuse continued for 9 more years, 9 more relentless, agonizing years...

Personality: Alicia is actually a nice girl, if you can actually get close to her. The ridicule from the villagers has caused her to become hostile towards anyone, the only comfort she ever got was in her younger years from her father. Even still, she will treat any stranger with the utmost hostility if they look at her the wrong way, she's completely fed up with the treatment she's received her entire life. She's diligent and works hard to keep her house in a clean manner, trying to appease her mother. She never knew her mother, but her only salvation was knowing that she was looking down at her and protecting her. This faith is what made her live on from day to day...she knew it would get better, and when it did she would be able to get revenge...

Name: Kerubiel

Appearance:

Bio: Kerubiel earliest memories are of her home Hell. Her she learned how to use her powers amongst the other demons. She would leave at random to tempt the humans above causing them to fall into despair or agony; Marking them as souls meant for Hell. Kerubiel enjoyed her trips to the human world fascinated by the humans she would see. Sometimes - not often enough for it to be noticed - she stayed on Earth guised as a normal human. She would just watch them as they scurried around living. Kerubiel never completely understood them but these times started a desire to learn more. Kerubiel realized she was getting off the path she was meant to travel and began to seperate herself from the others. Eventually she was found out and bound to Hell. But she was clever. Kerubiel made it so a human could bring her back above. Humans had learned magic and used it to summon and bind demons. Most hated this and would trick their masters but the humans were not as stupid as the demons assumed.

Her first master was some fool boy who wanted to be more powerful in magic. Kerubiel only stayed five months on the surface before her master was killed. Kerubiel was angry and vowed she'd keep her next master alive if only so she could stay longer. Kerubiel waited belong the surface for someone foolish but clever enough to perform the ritual, something that is becoming lost.

Personality: Kerubiel is a creature motivated by her one desire: knowledge. Kerubiel is curious and observant which is mostly uncommon for a demon. Still she is rather cruel and selfish using people to feed her own needs and wants. She rather doesn't enjoy being around others but can be rather charming and persuasive. She is good at reading other people and use their desires against them, often twisting innocent things into something dark. Kerubiel though would rather watch and learn instead of snuffing people out. She gets bored rather quickly too and can be obnoxious in her pursuit of knowledge.

Alicia awoke at the break of dawn as she usually did, wiping her eyes and staring at the bleak wooden ceiling of her bedroom. A soft yawn, accompanied by the wiping of her eyes, was her morning routine that she had done ever since she was a child. As she stood up, looking for the fresh clothes that she took off the line the day before, an unwelcome pain shot through her stomach and a loud bellowing roar broke the silence. It had been a few days since she had last eaten, and her body was growing weaker and weaker without the nourishment. Disturbed and in pain, she found her clothes and headed out into the warm sunlight that was encompassing over the village just a few minutes away.

She was walking towards the village, but decided to take a detour through one of the forests nearby, hoping to find either some wild game or fruit of some kind. Searching the ground as she walked through the trees, she found nothing, but she did find some seeds near a large apple tree. Looking up, she was able to see the large red fruits that were hanging above. She wore a large smile and started to climb, upon reaching the fruit she started to pick them off and bundle them up in the pocket of her dress. She was only able to grab 8 apples, but that was plenty to last her for a little bit; food was very welcome to her. After dropping back down to the floor, she started to hear footsteps close to where she was. Hastily, she made her way back to her home and stashed all but one of the apples away so that no one would be able to find them.

After her little escapade, she returned on her journey to the village, hoping to find something or someone that would be able to help her. She's been in this state for as long as she could remember, going to town and begging for food or for whatever money she could. Doing dirty jobs, for very little, dogs were better fed than she was. The name calling, the ridicule she faced whenever she was around...Rocks, rotten food, dirt, sometimes even old tools would be thrown her way forcing her to run back to her home, and hide away from the world. Even still, she was determined to make herself better, to start to live on her own and be well off, not faced by the curse and blight of her father. Today was not different from any other day, in fact today was considerably worse than she'd ever faced before. Numerous villagers passed by her, pushing her down into the dirt, ripping her dress as she passed by, throwing whatever they could at her, wishing death and suffering upon her, and even going to the limit of threatening to burn her home down if she didn't leave the village right away. What did she do to deserve this treatment? She didn't know, but all she knew was hatred and anger towards the villagers. They ridiculed her father when he was down on his luck, forced her siblings to move away, and treat her in the exact same manner. She felt as if this was unacceptable, she wanted to get revenge...she wanted to force the same suffering upon each and every individual in that village so that they knew her pain, her suffering.

Instead of putting her plan into action, she went to an abandoned house on the edge of the village, near her own home, and started to throw whatever she could at the old windows and structure. Yelling and screaming as she threw each stone, trying to get whatever frustration out of her that she could; however, when one of the windows completely shattered, a black hooded figure emerged from the doorway of the home and looked in Alicia's direction. "Child...You seem to be angry at something. There is no need to take your anger out on a home, when you can just as easily take your anger out on those who deserve it. Here is a book child...A book of spells, of secrets...This will help you do what's right in the world, right the wrongs of those who have punished you." The figure pulled out a large book, bound in what seemed to be thick black leather. No inscription was on the front, but the figure continued to hold the book in front of them, waiting for Alicia to take it.

"I don't know who you are...but why would you be helping me? You're probably just here to make fun of me aren't you? Like everyone else..." Alicia yelled back, tears starting to fall from her face. Her emotion was raw, and nothing could stop it from coming out.

"No Child...I'm here to help. This book will be your saving grace, now take it and learn well from it. All your problems will be solved..." The hooded figure said softly as it placed the book down on the ground in front of them, before walking back into the home and disappearing from sight.

Alicia looked around, trying to find where the figure had gone, but her search had gone to no avail. She hastily grabbed the book and started back towards home. She didn't believe the blabber the figure was saying, but something like this wouldn't hurt to try...Especially if it ended up working...She placed the book on her bed and waited until evening fell in order to start actually studying the contents. She was curious, but also a bit afraid to look, but her curiosity got the better of her and she started to skim the old pages. Not many things stood out to her, spells and the other forms of black magic she had heard stories of, but nothing caught her eye. That was until she came upon a passage about summoning a demon from the depths of Hell to do her bidding. She could make out most of what it said, but she didn't care...She knew this was her ticket to get revenge on those who had done her wrong.

Skimming the instructions, of what she could read anyway, she placed candles in the shape of a pentagram, placed the book in the middle, and started to chant. It seemed like gibberish to her, but she wanted to try her best to get every word as correct as she could. She continued to chant, a knife in one hand and the blade on the palm of the other as she sliced her skin, letting the blood trickle down on the pages of the book, and on the floor of her home.

Kerubiel was bored.

She was often bored in Hell. It was a rather boring place, well to a demon. Especially a demon such as herself. She had spent centuries down here torturing the human souls she had tempted to fall. Most days Kerubiel didn't even go near the souls. She could travel Hell as she wished like many of Hell's inhabitants
but she was also restricted at the same time. She had done some undemonlike things and was being punished for it. How long it would last she could not be sure. No one was really forgiving and many of the others enjoyed her suffering. Kerubiel was restricted from the one place she longed for.

Earth.

It was there she tempted mortals for years. Twisting their words and desires until they became corrupted. Not that she fully understood why she had to do it so often. Many human were vile enough they didn't need any demonic help to have them destined for Hell at the end of their short lives. Yet Kerubiel liked her job. Humans were fascinating creatures. She couldn't always predict what they'd do after she whispered in their ear, nudge them down a darker path. The other demons thought she had grown a fondness for humans and Earth and Kerubiel couldn't argue against that. Well she could but deep down she wondered if she had grown at least more curious than she should. Her stays on Earth as an observer had cost her. Now she could only go above if she was called. It was rare before and becoming rarer in other places. She hadn't been topside in at least a hundred years and she itched for her next visit. Even if she had to bow to some mortal. Humans were easy enough to deal with anyways. She saw no real problem with it.

That was when the pulling began. It was an odd sensation having someone call to her. She couldn't describe it well but she knew what was happening. A human was summoning her! Kerubiel grinned wide excited to be going back. She wonder who the summoner was but she'd find out soon enough. Things went dark and quiet for a moment before she burst into the room in a fiery blaze. She grinned down at the girl in front of her. Kerubiel floated several feet off the ground her dark leathery wings not flapping and her thing leathery tail twitching in amusement and interest.

"You called?"

Alicia immediately feel to the floor when the flames erupted from the center of the room, the knife clanging against the wood of the floor, her nails digging in as well to keep her hold. She looked up at the figure that appeared in the room, her eyes diligently looking over the wings and the tail, the skin, the hair, the horns...She had actually summoned a demon into her reality...Was she dreaming? Was she asleep? No...She wasn't, she could tell...the pain in her hand was real...the demon here was real...She had actually succeeded in the summoning ritual, and now this demon was hers to command.

She stood up and dusting off her dress as best as she could, looking up at the figure with a smile and her hand extended. Sure she was afraid, but she didn't care, she had her means to get revenge on everyone...She still looked up, the smile remaining and her bloody hand was starting to shake from exhaustion. "Why...yes I did call you...I didn't think that this was actually going to work...But alas, here you are. What is your name, demon? I wish to know what my servant goes by." She tried to be as assertive as she could, trying to show her dominance; even still her voice cracked and it was clear she didn't know what she was doing.

Before an answer could be heard, Alicia dropped to the floor once more, the loss of blood from the cut made her light headed and she was close to exhaustion from the lack of food. What an embarrassment in front of her summoned friend, but she paid it no mind. Her mind was busy with trying to figure out the details of the demise she would bring to the village and the land.

Kerubiel stared down at her new mistress lazily. She didn't seem particularly threatening but who could really tell. Normal people certainly didn't use the dark arts to summon demons to do their bidding. The girl seemed a little young too. What cruelty already twisted her heart? It was enough to make Kerubiel feel a bit excited. She looked at the hand offered to her not quite certain what the human wanted her to do with it? She she assume she was stuck floating in the pentagram? She didn't know enough about human customs now to really understand. She listened to her mistress's words and smiled again. She wanted to appear confident but Kerubiel was attuned to human emotions. Not that it mattered much to the demon. Her mistress could be a squeaking mouse for all she cared. As long as she got to remain on Earth the human before her did not matter.

"Kerubiel. My name is Kerubiel mistress," she said in response. She did not ask for a name back. She raised an eyebrow when the girl collapsed again and she moved closer. She lowered herself enough to get to her level. She gave her what she thought was a friendly smile but probably came across as devious and slightly malicious. "You seem to be unwell mistress. Maybe you should have rested more before the ritual? Such little things take so much out of you mortals."

Kerubiel knew she probably shouldn't talk that way to her. First impressions were important weren't they? "If you must rest do so. I serve at your whim. Take as much time as you need."

Alicia just sat there, her breathing starting to get heavier and heavier, her hands moving to her head as she was struggling to stand. The exhaustion of the ritual, the lack of food was taking its toll on the girl's body. Even still, she tried her best to stand, placing her hands on a nearby beam as support. She glanced over at Kerubiel and noticed her smile...it wasn't something that she was used to seeing: the skin, the eyes, the piercings, the horns...everything was new to her. She shook her head and stared into the demon's eyes.

"Listen here, you do not need to tell me what to do. Even if it is within your well being to talk to me in such a manner, I still summoned you here and you owe me that much respect and thanks. Perhaps I could have used more rest, or even more food, but what of it. It was my time of need, and you answered, what else am I supposed to do? Unlike where you come from, necessities are hard to come by, especially someone of...my standing. Regardless, fetch me the basket that lies within that cupboard."

Alicia reluctantly pointed her finger in towards a small cupboard across the room, away from the pentagram and the women. She wanted to seem tough, she was tough...She had learned to stand her ground many years ago, and even now she will never give an inch to anyone. Kerubiel seemed to understand the situation she was in, even though her true intent was unknown to Alicia, she was happy that revenge could be enacted soon. It was the miracle she had been waiting her life for, and she can finally be happy for once in her dull life. At the expense of everyone's suffering though, but she didn't mind it one bit. She's done enough, so might as well return the favor. With these thoughts running through her mind, she couldn't help but blurt out a minacle laugh as she thought dilligently.

Kerubiel raised her hands in front of her. Boy was this girl feisty. But the demon liked that. She'd rather not serve some weak-willed human. She found Alicia to be more amusing than respectable though. No mortal could really intimidate her at this point and she doubted someone who looked like they were going to collapse at any second would be the first.

"Of course Mistress. What you say goes. I am sorry if I offended you." Kerubiel did a little bow still floating several inches off the floor. She found some of Alicia's words confusing. What did a human know of Hell? Kerubiel never really thought about "necessities" and if she was provided for in Hell. She guess she was until she got in trouble. The demon moved to the cupboard and retrieved the basket. She handed it over raising a brow at the laughter. Yes she certainly got an amusing one.

"May I ask why you summoned me Mistress? I don't want to assume it's to be your servant fetching petty things for you. After all the summoning comes at the cost of your soul. What is it that you will have me do?"

Alicia continued her laughter, ignoring the words spoken by the demon. Her mind was drifting, drifting to the thoughts of the revenge and pain she would bring upon this village and it's people. Images of the village in flames, bodies laying across the streets, heads on pikes...She almost couldn't take it, the laughter causing her to become more dizzy, she grabbed the basket and took a large bite out of the bread that lie within. She continued to chew and chomp on the stale wheat as she looked Kerubiel up and down, a smirk coming to her face. She fit the description of a demon, and she looked like she did come from the depths of Hell...'This is going to be fun...'

Alicia started to cough, covering her mouth quickly, moving towards her bed with a quick flop onto the straw mattress. She looked up and held her head, focusing on Kerubiel's eyes...She looked deep into them and continued to wear the same smile. "Why I summoned you? Well...if you surely must know, I'm planning on taking revenge on the God forsaken village at the end of the road...blight...famine...plague...burning...suffering to those who inhabit it...They drove my father mad, causing him to bring his suffering onto me, and I continue to live with it to this day. I'm fed up with everything, I'm going to cause them just as much suffering and pain as I have been dealt my entire life. So what if it costs me my soul, it's a worthy payment to watch those insufferable fools burn in pain and anguish."

Alicia's voice was stern and commanding, she was passionate about what she wanted to do and nothing, especially now, was going to make her change her path. Even if she walks the path of darkness for the rest of her life, everything would be paradise in her mind. She would finally be at peace with herself, and would live with her choices. She sighed, shaking her head as she laid down on the bed, looking up at Kerubiel once more. "We'll start everything tomorrow, I'm too weak now to do anything. Do as you wish, just try not to leave the area." She wanted to be as stern as she possibly could; having a demon be your servant was a privilege to her...she didn't want to ruin it.

Kerubiel took in her new mistress's words. Revenge? How quaint. To the demon it sounded like a lot of fun. Maybe she could enjoy herself here on the surface much more than she had anticipated. She certainly thought the girl would change her mind when she learned of the soul part. Mortals often fretted over the state of their soul. Knowing she was fine with it spoke of desperation and it made Kerubiel joyful. Yes this was perfect to her. Yet she dreaded completing her task as she was sure it would mean being dismissed. How long could she stretch this out?

Kerubiel finally lowered herself down. The moment her bare feet touched the floor she changed. Her tail, wings and horns disappeared giving her the appearance of a piercing-obsessed human. She bowed to Alicia again with a mischievous grin.

"Whatever you wish Mistress. I am here to serve you." She was here for other reasons but the girl didn't need to know that. And Kerubiel was bound to serve Alicia. "I have another question before you rest. How did you know how to summon me? You don't seem the type to dabble in dark arts despite being fairly malicious."

Alicia's eyes hovered over the changed appearance of Kerubiel for quite some time, she was astonished at the speed in which her form changed; even though she expected as much from a demon. She sat back up on her bed and gave a small smirk, adjusting her figure so that she was sitting straight up. "To be frank, I encountered a hooded figure on the outskirts of town. They seemed to be resting there, but I've never seen them around the village before. He handed me the book, and then just vanished. I checked the home, but it was abandoned and destroyed on the inside. I never really believed in this sort of thing, until now anyway." Honesty was one of Alicia's best points and before long she laid back down and fell asleep. She didn't bother asking Kerubiel where she would sleep, assuming that her servant would figure something out on her own.

Alicia awoke at her normal time, just before dawn; the bird's chirping and the sun starting to come through the windows. She groaned as she stood up from the straw mattress and headed outside to start her morning routine. She didn't pay much attention to Kerubiel as she passed, still in a slight daze from waking up. The moment the warmth from the outside hit her, she almost instantaneously woke up, but still slumped around like a sloth. Regardless, she started walking towards the nearby forest, the daily scavenge for food started bright and early. She was in the thicket for roughly an hour, coming out with a few nuts and fruit, nothing too great. Worn out and sore, Alicia walked back to her home and stashed away her findings and focused her attention the book she had acquired the day before.

She ran her fingers over the leather that covered the scripture, trying to identify what creature this came from. She didn't know of any black leathered creature nearby or anywhere, to be honest, but nonetheless she opened it and started to skim the page. She was interested in what she could actually accomplish with this text; having already summoned a demon, there surely must be more that she could do. Most of the inscriptions she couldn't make out, some language or writing that she's never experienced before made her mind cloudy. Nonetheless, she started to chant whatever she could actually make out, continually trying for success.

Kerubiel raised an eyebrow as Alicia explained what had occurred prior to the summoning. Were all humans stupid? Kerubiel imagined the girl summoning some vile creature from below and being devoured. Not that she was much better. Sure Kerubiel might be bound to her but that didn't restrict her too much. Or Kerubiel learned her way to get past a few things. She watched as the human feel asleep, bored and agitated. Why were the mortals so weak? She couldn't imagine living a life where she'd be force to sleep and consume substance daily or perish. She did have to feed but her meals were not like the girl's.

Kerubiel took the time to explore the place. She entertained herself while her mistress slumbered waiting until she got a chance to go outside. How have the humans changed since she was trapped in Hell? She was excited to find out. And use this knowledge to her benefit. Eventually she located a book of some sort and busied herself with that. She was so wrapped up in the book that she did not notice it was morning nor her mistress leaving the house. She could sense Alicia but her mind was elsewhere. Besides she didn't really care what the human did as long as she was there.

Suddenly Kerubiel felt a wave of dark magic. She stood, startled, and made her way outside. Seeing Alicia chant she sighed.

"You're going to kill yourself like that," the demon warn her tone disinterested. But she was alert. If Alicia died she would be sent back down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back