• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Occult-Like Romance

“See, Seth? It’s not gonna be all bad!”

“Eri, I don’t even care anymore.”

It was a bright summer day, the heat pounding down on the town. Somebody was moving into the town today-and he was not dressed for the day. Seth was standing outside the small shop front. He’d decided to set up his small occult business in a permanent place at the urging of his best friend. Speaking of whom, Eri was standing next to him. It was her hometown, which she’d been in for a while and had convinced him to come to.

Seth looked over to his friend. His hair was shaved down on one side and a mess on the other, dyed bright red. The bags under his eyes drew attention away from the bright blue colour of them, and considering his clothing of choice was a large hoodie over a turtleneck along with jeans and what looked like combat boots, he didn’t seem to be trying to stand out other than the hair. That is, it would be if it wasn’t a brilliantly boiling day.

Eri was dressed for the weather, thankfully. Her eyes, a pale blue, were scanning the store. There was a small apartment over it Seth was staying in. Her long, bright blonde hair fell down over her back and shoulders, and she stood with a smile. She was dressed for the weather, at least, in a tank top, shorts, and sneakers. She turned to her best friend. “Look, Seth, you’re gonna love it here! You can still travel occasionally for new wares, and you’ll have a steady place to be!”

“Eri, I…” Seth stopped, before mouthing something vaguely profane-and collapsing, Eri barely catching him.

~<3~

Seth woke up, sweater gone and his head pounding. He’d only been out for twenty minutes, tops-but damn. He wasn’t in a familiar place, huh..?

Eri had taken it upon herself to drag him to the clinic. He’d be fine, she’d been told, but she was prepared to make sure the idiot didn’t leave her sight and get himself hurt if he was already there on day one because he didn’t take off his bloody sweater.

Chocolatepeeps Chocolatepeeps

"Hello there!"

A blonde young man smiled warmly at the other male, holding a glass of water, "Glad I had a good idea of when you'd wake up! You really gotta make sure you stay hydrated!" The boy seemed cheerful, calm, as if he's seen this before.
The talkative young man continued,
"You're awfully lucky Eri is so strong. It would've been bad if you would've stayed on the ground. Oh, I'm Nico, your nurse. If there's anything I can do for you until the Doc comes back, just tell me!"
He knew Salem was either making his coffee, or running a test. So of course, he took it upon himself to greet the new villager. However, little Nico seemed to like to hear himself speak, and usually talked his patient's ears off.

Nico adored Eri. She was always so fun to talk to, not to mention Nico just generally loved everyone. He held out the cold glass of water, wanting to make sure the other male was properly taken care of.

mcdonaldsicecreammachine mcdonaldsicecreammachine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back