• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Oblivion: Gone but not forgotten

Zer0 said:
@too much idea , I vote to skip the music thing, like make it so that nothing occurred and we just went to sleep.
Okay, i'll skip and set up the stage for the dream.

The dream we are going to see is a memory of the past, btw

So! Because the next time everyone will have different vision from each other i decided to make 'an official timeline' of the event!

SPRING

• Grand Meeting: The Queen left with The Advisor, accompanied by Elite Guard James (random NPC because we don't have any more Elite Guard character huhu)-Aisha
  • Oblivion, once again, asked about the circumstances behind the previous Queen's assassination and their secret.
  • Somehow managed to evade that question by asking the Royal Council about more troops

MIDSUMMER

• Nightmare attack suddenly decreased, and eventually stopped
  • A week later the big attack
  • Carrier eagle sent to all kingdoms, request for urgent reinforcement
  • Oblivion managed to hold well until the gate to the city suddenly opened.
  • Player characters all gathered in the throne room. The Advisor decided to go out and cast a barrier to protect the castle, Queen left for the hidden gate with her group of guards. Non Elite guard are free to go and do anything they want
  • Soon after, the castle is enveloped with the Advisor's barrier. The attack on the castle momentarily stopped.
  • Queen and her guards arrived underground, where the hidden gate is located
  • At one point, the protective barrier abruptly disappeared. Nightmare started destroying the castle while Fear poured inside
  • Queen opened the Gate
  • Oblivion engulfed in white light

Also i am going to campaign this RP so hard that at least we could hopefully get two/three more player!

Guys i am busy lately so i don't think i could spare a time to write a reply :(

These are the plot points that should appear this week

• Nightmare made an appearance
  • Nightmare attacking us
  • We started to show what we got and uses magic
  • Another vision of the chaos

[QUOTE="too much idea]Guys i am busy lately so i don't think i could spare a time to write a reply :(
These are the plot points that should appear this week

• Nightmare made an appearance
  • Nightmare attacking us
  • We started to show what we got and uses magic
  • Another vision of the chaos

[/QUOTE]
No problem, can I make one nightmare explode out of a tall radio tower chasing Carlysle who's portal jumping across building rooftops while frantically calling Nora through his phone to help him?

[QUOTE="Masked Imperial]Not much else to do for ole Enoch, so why not? That sounds fine.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I'll just wait for ShyEra. I didn't know Enoch had a troubled family. He's so jovial all the time.

Zer0 said:
No problem, can I make one nightmare explode out of a tall radio tower chasing Carlysle who's portal jumping across building rooftops while frantically calling Nora through his phone to help him?
That sounds AWESOME.

[QUOTE="too much idea]Heyyy everyone!
Things are going great, yes?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, nothing much has happened yet, though, I'm gonna make a nightmare chase Carlysle. I don't know what they look like, so I made the nightmare a shadow creature with glowing eyes.

Zer0 said:
Yeah, nothing much has happened yet, though, I'm gonna make a nightmare chase Carlysle. I don't know what they look like, so I made the nightmare a shadow creature with glowing eyes.
Nightmare can be anything. It's a 'Nightmare' after all. It could be a clown, a big spider, spectral ghosts and so on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back