• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Oblivion: Gone but not forgotten

Carlylse gaped at Alexis for a moment before looking away deep in thought.

"Then we'll observe you . . ." he said finally. "Fear, or Skyne, or Alexis, whoever you are, you're quite alright . . . I mean, you haven't had the bloody urge to kill someone lately, have you?" he joked lightly.

@too much idea

Last edited by a moderator:
-Nora Shimuya-

"Calm down." Nora said, attempting to sound reassuring - but having it sound like more of a 'command'. "Carlylse is right. So far, there doesn't seem to be an issue, right? You are you." Smiling subtly, she nods a few times. "However - ... I'm concerned that maybe you weren't the only one devoured in that way." Her expression turns to a frown. "We need to keep an eye on ourselves for similar experiences."

@Zer0 @too much idea

"I have an idea," said Carlysle brightly. "Alexis, I had planned to stay at Nora's place starting this weekend, since I wouldn't be able to protect my family if another nightmare showed up, but if you're willing, I'll camp out at your place instead.

"I'll get your family out if something happens, or I can take you far from them in case you turn into No Face . . . or sprout fangs and breathe fire." he smirked.

Carlysle also elbowed Nora when Alexis wasn't looking, 'Hug her.' he mouthed silently, emphasizing with a gesture to their crying friend.

@too much idea, @ShyEra

@Zer0 @ShyEra

She started to know what Skyne feels when she faced the Fear. There is nothing tht they can do to stop her- it - from attacking them. Skyne faced her and lost, and Alexis feel like she's about to lose to it as well. If she lost, will her soul be consumed just like how it consumes Skyne's? No, she cannot accept the fact that Skyne is gone just like that. She's the original. If it's not because of her, she would not exist... right? She have to think positively and calm down, her friends are correct. She don't know exactly yet. It could simply be a memory of the past from Skyne, that just recently transferred to her.

"I'm so sorry. If only i, as Skyne, worked a little bit more." Alexis apologized. "If only i didn't fail, we are all would still be alive in Oblivion."

-Nora Shimuya-

"That could work out." She replied to Carlylse's suggestion. As Carlylse nudged her, she raised an inquisitive brow before her eyes widened slightly. Taking a deep breath, Nora attempted to embrace Alexis gently. "D-don't worry. It's not your fault." Of course, Nora was mightily flustered, but tried her very best at the gesture. "I-... I will stick around at your place as well, like Carlylse. Or both of you could move in to mine ... while we figure this out. Alright?" Despite the fact that she was practically blushing in embarrassment, she attempted to make confident eye-contact with Alexis. She wasn't really used to reassuring anyone in this manner - but tried her best.

@Zer0 @too much idea

@Zer0 @ShyEra

"I'll do my best to find out who's actually reside inside me." Alexis stood there, unsure of what to do next, before she accepted Nora's hug. She's taller than her, and she's warm. Thanks to Skyne, Alexis feels like she's hugging an old friend thought she thinks that Skyne is a little bit taller than Ashia. "First the Nightmares are starting to appear in our world, now Fear? I wonder if these... things are trying to hunt us down? With us gone, no one could stop them from conquering this world."

Carlysle made a face as though he just realized the gravity of what Alexis said and went into deep thought again.

It was a while before he spoke again. "Nora, Alexis, I will quit school." he said gravely. "You're right, they were conqueror's weren't they? . . . I'm going to form an organization to settle this once and for all."

He looked at his friends as though he was having a hard time deciding something.

He didn't want to trouble them with assembling and managing a research team, finding the money for all this, figuring out how to do this discretely without attracting the attention of the government, preventing them from living peacefully and normally, but he couldn't do this alone. He had no idea how effective ordinary weapons were against the fear and the nightmare . . . He knew that in the end it will be Alexis, Nora, and Enoch who'll be fighting. They'll be part of this, no doubt about it, but he couldn't ask them to help now, that would drastically change their lives . . .

@too much idea , @ShyEra

"What? Are you crazy?" Alexis is so surprised that she stopped crying. What the hell is this person is thinking? Does he want to go on a journey to defeat the Nightmares all around the world? What can he do by himself? Right now, all they know is that they are the only ones who knew about Nightmare's existence and the only ones capable of fighting them with their magic. "What are you planning to do?"

@Zer0 @ShyEra

Carlysle closed his eyes.

"Get us organized." he said. "Call in some people, form a research team, find out where that nightmare came from, see the big picture, and find others who are like us."

He then grinned in that off-hand way again. "Are you worried about me?"

@too much idea

"No. You can defend yourself just fine. I'm worried about all the people who you will drag into this, and about the Fears." Alexis replied. "I think Skyne tried to warn me about them, as if telling me that Fear are also transported and reborn in this world just as long as they succeed on killing the original."

@Zer0 @ShyEra

-Nora Shimuya-

Seemingly, Nora was glad that Alexis had calmed down - ceasing the hug. Taking a deep breath, she stood idly and listened to their conversation. "I think you're jumping out a tad too quick, Carlylse." She said in a manner equally as grave as his own tone. "I am most probably going to be dropping quite a large amount of activities, and I am certain my grades will perish - but quitting all together would draw too much attention from both the school-board and our parents." Tilting her head to the side, she gave off an aggressive, yet confident glare in his direction. "And don't be so quick to go solo. I'm with you - though you're spouting too much nonsense." Nora came off as a bit more grounded: "Let's keep a low profile fo-..." Her phone buzzed suddenly, causing her to stop mid-sentence. Flicking it up, she seemed to read a message, lowly muttering: "Your personal resignation from the Boxing Club has been finalized - it is a shame to see you depart so suddenly, bu-..." Eyes narrowed, before she tightened her grip around her phone, causing it to snap in half. "What the hell is this?" Nora was not amused. "I need to go and see the Club Association Head Master." With that in mind, she stormed off - completely absorbed in her own mission.

@Zer0 @too much idea

Carlysle watched Nora go.

"I understand what the both of you are saying." said Carlysle, humbly nodding at Alexis with a defeated sigh, which was odd.

"You're right, Alexis, my plan is crazy and full of nonesense." he had the look of an endearing politician. "I'll think of a better way to figure this out."

It was a lie. He was going to do what he said he was going to do, but not quit school, nor tell Nora, Alexis, and Enoch about his plans.

"Anyway, if you're willing, I'll camp over at your place." said Carlysle, changing the topic. "If you're staying at Nora's, then I'll stay at Nora's."

@ShyEra

(OOC: @too much idea, I'll go with your flow. Carlysle's little group won't change the plot nor add to it unless you're willing. Also, I'm ready to time skip to when we all move in to whomever's house we choose.)

(OOC: @ShyEra @Zer0 Midterm exam is starting next week so i am going to a semi hiatus/hiatus mode starting this weekend. I'll be back before you know it!)

"Or we could just rent out an apartment and live there together?" Alexis paused. That's a good plan, right? But will her parents allow it? They will be angry on her, obviously, but she'll find a way and a good reason to make them allow her to go. This is the best, and most perfect way, to keep everyone in touch and to ensure the safety of people around them. If the Nightmares are coming, they can attack them without injuring any outsider. If, Fear took over her body.... She's sure that the three of them will find a way, either to stop her or disposing her body if the worst come to worst.

-Nora Shimuya-

Moments later, Nora stormed out of the Club Headmaster's office. "You handed in the resignation yourself!" No matter the amount of threats that Nora threw his way, or how many daggers were glared ...- the decision was final, and she had already been replaced. The anger exhausted her, and she decided to go back to find her friends instead, sighing heavily. Her mood lifted a little. 'Friends'. Probably the first time she had called them that in her mind - but she felt good about it. Despite the fact that she had grown away from her usual group, she had high hopes. Eventually finding her way back to them, she'd mutter: "Break is almost over - but let's meet outside of school after we're done here, yeah?" She raised an eyebrow inquisitively at the two - and almost as if by magic, the bell rang in her ears. Students started to shuffle reluctantly back to their classes.

[[OOC-> Don't worry about it! :] Come back as soon as you caaaaan!]]

@Zer0 @too much idea

"That's a great idea!" said Carlysle happily. "Do you want to live in the warehouse, Alexis? With a little cleaning and some furniture, we can have a home that has enough space for us to practice magic too."

Carlysle took out his phone and began surfing for some shipping containers for sale that they could use as rooms including some cheap furniture on wholesale. He was wondering if Nora was going to bring her stuffed animals, when she came back looking grouchy as the bell rang signaling that lunch was over.

"Yeah, let's meet up." said Carlysle, wondering what had happened. He wolfed down the rest of his food quickly, then spoke, accidentally spraying Nora with bits of food. "Oops- 'orry, 'ora." he gulped. "Also, instead of staying in Alexis' house, or your place, do you want to live in the warehouse?"

Then he began talking about the advantages as they all headed back to class.

@too much idea, @ShyEra

(OOC: Good luck with you exams, man! Also, ready to skip when you two are.)

-Nora Shimuya-

Nora dodged the pieces of spluttered food with dexterity and finesse one would dodge the heavy punches of a pro boxer. "Ew ergh no." She grumbled, before attempting to grab Carlylse by both cheeks and pull them angrily: "Learn how to chew!" Whether she got away with it or not, or managed to do it at all, it mattered little. With a huff, she continued: "And living together?" Whilst initially somewhat shocked, she pondered the idea. "I'll pile something together." With wealthy parents, she thought of a way to spin her forced resignation to her favor. After all, her parents were very keen on her quitting it. Eyes narrowed - still annoyed. I'm going to find out who delivered those papers -... impostor. But for now, it could work to her advantage. "Alright." She nodded confidently.

@Zer0 @too much idea

"You're hands are rough. . ." said Carlysle, feeling his cheeks. It was after school hours and he was standing beside Nora under the cool shade of a red maple tree, waiting for Alexis. "Do you do push-ups with your fingers?" he asked Nora in jest, trying to look at the palms of her boxer hands.

He was leaning lazily against the tree, his black-lime green headphones hung around his neck and was playing classical music again. Some of his friends on bicycles caught sight of him and Nora and wheeled by wolf-whistling, jeering, and laughing. Carlysle chuckled giving them the finger which they returned back as if they were shooting guns with it.

"Where're you losers going?!" he called out to them.

The biking group stopped and shouted that they were going to have a team death-match in Call of Duty in their usual internet café nearby.

"You coming!?" yelled one of the guys, a tall boy with a scar on the side his eyebrow. Carlysle's group of friends looked like a mixture of delinquents and geeks. Anyone looking at the scene from a distance could easily mistake them for bullying Carlysle and Nora.

"Nah," said Carlysle shaking his head, "I'm busy today!"

"Boo, dude!" grinned the boy and the others joined in the yelling and jest jeering until they disappeared round the corner. Carlysle watched them go, amused, but his shoulders had a slight droop when he returned to leaning against the tree.

"Having the powers to save the world is a bit lonely . . ." he said out loud, looking at the corner where his friends had disappeared to.

@ShyEra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back