• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Novella! Demon Slayer, Witcher 3, or Star Wars?

Exia

Peace, Love, Heaven🤍✝️
Greetings! Greetings! Greetings! I'm a 20 y/o woman, living in the EST timezone, and I've been craving a Demon Slayer, Witcher 3 or Star Wars (prequels) roleplay as of late. ~🤍

I consider my writing to fall under the category of advanced lit, and I exclusively write around novella lengths. I generally like to see myself with someone who's friendly, creative, and also shares my love for novella writing, haha. I enjoy slow burn when it comes to the story and especially toward character development. I'm also fine with romance as long as it comes naturally and isn't set in stone via planning ahead. Let me know though If romance is off limits for you. (You could also just reject my character, lol)

But yeah! I'm out looking to see if anyone else would be interested in doing these fandoms as well? OC's are heavily preferred for demon slayer!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in Star Wars as I am pretty darn familiar with the universe and have a lot of preconceived notions that probably give George Lucas way too much credit. I have some familiarity with the Witcher universe but really none at all with Demon Slayer. I've written several personal projects around 10-20k+ words in length and I've been writing since I was 10 - currently 32. I agree with the perception of romance, and I'm too old for it to be top of mind anyway - concepts like duty, purpose, and morality have taken place, and are a little more interesting and timeless. I had a writing partner years ago and we engaged in something quite similar with the Halo universe and our own original universes as well.

I focus more heavily on inner/outer dialogue and action than description and I've always written in a way where I try to limit adjectives as I personally read in a way where I fill in those details with my personal idea of how that situation looks.

I'd be interested in Star Wars as I am pretty darn familiar with the universe and have a lot of preconceived notions that probably give George Lucas way too much credit. I have some familiarity with the Witcher universe but really none at all with Demon Slayer. I've written several personal projects around 10-20k+ words in length and I've been writing since I was 10 - currently 32. I agree with the perception of romance, and I'm too old for it to be top of mind anyway - concepts like duty, purpose, and morality have taken place, and are a little more interesting and timeless. I had a writing partner years ago and we engaged in something quite similar with the Halo universe and our own original universes as well.

I focus more heavily on inner/outer dialogue and action than description and I've always written in a way where I try to limit adjectives as I personally read in a way where I fill in those details with my personal idea of how that situation looks.

Sent you a message!

Hi there! I love Demon Slayer and would love doing a novella roleplay for it, though I typically only do canon and (MxM) romance. I saw you prefer ocs, are there any scenarios where you will do canon? Totally alright if not, but wanted to check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back