Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello all, long-time Exalted enthusiast that was recommended this site for online play. I look forward to gaming with you!

Hiya. Also a new person, now that I've realized I've been trying to sign into the main forum boards for a while. >->

I went to log in and mixed up the boards. ^-^;;

Just dropping in to say hello to all, express my interest in getting more Exalted experience under my belt, and prove I am in fact a real person :)

Yeah... Hello all. Game Master mostly for 3.x Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder, beginner Story Teller in Exalted that is very slowly getting better.

<__<

>__>

Yes, Haku did talk a spider mecha to death. What I had planned to be a good training battle for myself and most of my players turned into a Social Battle between a Combat Lunar and a Mecha.

Hello! I'm Random. I like Exalted, and I was hunting for Exalted PbP. Guess what Google turned up? I'm hoping to be, if nothing else, not actively annoying (except when I try). Oh yeah, and to play Exalted.

Good grief. That was fast. I'm a Playgrounder, and the admin over there (Roland St. Jude) is fast. You, sir, have established new levels of fast.

The moderatti welcomes you to the madness place. The moderatti reminds sir Blackadder that there are worse fates than death, getting addicted to Exalted and assorted RPG games is one of them. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back