New Here, Hello Peeps

BloodRose

Magic Eight Ball
Hi, its funny to see someone actually interested on what I have to say, but nevertheless I should introduce myself.

I am BloodRose, okay my name may sound scary, but it isn't well I think it isn't but meh... I am what you may call an otaku perhaps interested in talking about anime. I have been experienced in roleplaying, either descriptive (Which I am not good at) or just plain normal. I have just saw this site which was recommended by one of my friends, who isn't that much experienced in roleplaying. THAT would be all =3

Thanks for taking your time to read this simple, short, plain and weird introduction!

Hello and welcome, BloodRose. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home.

I recommend checking out the list of active Role Plays as well as the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas areas. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner. (Not everyone reads introduction threads.)

If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Erica,

Thanks for that warm welcome =3 I appreciate your suggestions I would try them out. Well somehow I understand why not everyone read introduction threads, but thanks I would ask you if I have such questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back