new here c:

reeson

Magic Eight Ball
hey there, I'm Reeson (but you can call me Ree or Rae).

I'm a girl who has been roleplaying on and off for around three years. I'm also a dedicated writer, and a generally busy person (which I'd like to inform you all of before you expect me to be online all the time - I won't).

I play both genders easily, no usual preference, though I do like to play an even amount, eg. not three guys and no girls at once, you feel?

I have one or two ideas, but not many if I'm honest. So I would love to hear yours too! I adore action-romance, and drama-romance, though I'm happy with most stuff involving actiony plots (I like fantasy/supernatural too). I write long enough, maybe a paragraph or two, three on occasion, but I won't judge you for not writing super long stuff, because I can't constantly write that amount either. Just no one-liners. Please.

So, y'know, tell me if you're interested. Much love,

Reeson xo

NessieAlways said:
Hey Reeson!
I'll Roleplay with you if you'll have me
of course! Have you any ideas in mind, or do you want to hear one or two from me, or anything, etc?

Cool, do you have ideas of your own or would you like to hear mine?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hello people! Thank you so much for the interest c: would you all mind PMing me with your ideas or if you want to hear mine, etc?

Thank you (:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back