• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Natsumura's Theatre Club

Corgi

I am a Corgi *3*

giphy.gif

Name:

Year:

Appearance:

Role:

Background: (1 paragraph)

Last edited by a moderator:

A K I H I R O , S H I N J I ;

tumblr_nr3w4sSuPv1uwurwxo3_250.png

Name: 

Akihiro Shinji

"Bright Prince" "True Second"

Year:

4th

Role:

Shy

Appearance:

Akihiro is lanky in regards of his limbs and quite tall, standing at 5'11". He dresses nicely, nothing to where people would specifically notice him, but not relaxed to where people would notice as well, just enough for people to look at him and forget later on. He's been made to be forgotten about. Sure, he looks rather nice, his face having a princely look, his blonde hair, and bright eyes, but because no one knows him or his personality, no one remembers him.

Background:

Akihiro had a nice family when he was younger, his mother and father were great and his older brother was nice... But somewhere along the way, things went wrong. His mother started to doubt her relationship with his father and broke it off, going on her own way and leaving his father, never seeing the divorce coming. Akihiro, of course, was hurt jus as much as the rest of his family was, but he was actually able to recover. His father and brother, not so much. His father fell into depression and became an alcoholic while his brother hardened and created an outer shell, both of them often lashing out on Akihiro often. Occasionally physically abusing, but mostly only verbally.

Somehow, throughout all of this, Akihiro was able to stay positive through music. His mother granted him with the ability to sing, and he's sung to himself, keeping him sane throughout his family's troubles. He's never wanted to nor thought about sharing his gift with others until he was forced into the theater club, giving him the ability to show his skill. Maybe not right away, but at some point.

566890910edfb2d5031b2b82_56b2f0315761ac4f0da16201_320 (3).jpgBitchPlease.png566890910edfb2d5031b2b82_56b2f0315761ac4f0da16201_320 (4).jpg

Name: Madoka [(円花): Japanese "circle, flower."]

Surname: Shimizu [( 清水 ): Japanese 清 (shi) meaning "clear, pure, clean" and 水 (mizu) meaning "water".]

Year: 4th

Height: 5'5

Build: Fragile/Thin

Appearance:
Devious heavenly locks of white silk, grey smoke cascades as irises and a bird bone frame. Polished smooth porcelain skin and soft sinful flesh yearning for all the things it can't have.

"Do you find me sadistic? You know, Kiddo, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. No Kiddo, at this moment, this is me at my most masochistic behaviour."

tumblr_inline_mq1nr5NuVF1qz4rgp.png

Role: The Diva

Biography:

"I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue
I'm built for it, all the abuse
I got secrets, that nobody, nobody knows
I'm good on, that pussy shit
I don't want, what I can get
I want someone, with secrets
That nobody, nobody, nobody knows".

I D K jk i will reveal laturz