Myths of Auranorr

Morridan

Spreading salt across the world since 1990
Announce when you can or cannot participate in a session. Also, if you have suggestions for items / weapons / enchantment-effects list them here as well.

huzzah a thread! Perhaps we can do session summaries along with loot records? Keep tabs on that kind of stuff on the RP section maybe?

I will also be adding "Hints" so that people know that things have been updated. It is up to you to find out what it was. >=D

Also, it's up to the players to manage their inventories. Group leaders will need to 'keep track' of the loot finds. (Although I will always have a list on my end to check over)

I can keep track of loot. I'm usually the one that throws things in the party inventory xD '

I finally overpowered the resistances that were keeping me from fixing resistances. Base resistances, however, were lost during the change. Make sure to plug them back in yourself. =)

So I made the races go: Blub Blub....

Elemental Mage OP... xD

Two new "Faces" turned up...

Hurray for one of them stealing "Weapon-Master" passive looooool! *troll-face*

but srs though. New shit. Added. Good stuff.

Did someone summon me?

Oh, nvm... It must have just been the feeling of summoners being implemented.

So uh... Some of you wanted one. So I finished one up real quick on MS paint xD

(Taken from art IRL)

Legrandor%20Continent_zps16sqn4ki.png

Welp... we know where we gotta go now! To the North!

.... Wait a minute...

crap....

xD on a separate note if you want help drawing a bigger map or one with more location I'd be willing to help out ^^

So I was writing up Jax's full backstory and I was saying to myself, "alright, this one's gonna have a relatively normal and happy life with a runaway father... Wait, no, the dad just has to be somewhere else, yeah, that's a little sad, but nothing major. Then he'll have a normal relationship with a girl who dies slowly and painfully... Shit, it's like I can't stop myself from killing his mother off... FUCK, I gotta stop before he accidentally kills his father... GODS DAMN IT!" guys I have a problem.

I think I can dial back the tragedy if I am not listening to civil twilight while writing. Prolly not my best plan

Yeeeah. I'd suggest instead of doing that, just listen to irish / scottish pub music while making the backstory! >=D

Also, GOOD NEWS to anyone who wanted to play a human. >=) Passives and actives have been updated.

Also, been fixing some armors and weapons.

Shields may now be "Enhanced" by forging, reforging, enchanting, AND gems now. They also count as "Armor" for all intents and purposes. This INCLUDES the "Kingly Armor Settings" when deciding on gem-slots.

Oh, also... yeah! Gems are now a thing. SURPRISE!!!

@Der Kojote @The Kaosophile @Shura @Demensia @genestarwind34 @Kagura @King Of Imagination

I won't be at the next game. I'll be at my dad's. Just thought I should put it up on ooc. XP

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back