Myriad Reality [Inactive]

[QUOTE="Galaxy Raider]Sweet.
*Forms a solid, translucent wall of white energy in front of me*

Hit this.

[/QUOTE]
*Floats down slowly*

Is it breakable?

[QUOTE="Galaxy Raider]Huh. Pretty neat stuff, that is.

[/QUOTE]
Yep! Oh, and I also got a portal gun from my parents.

[QUOTE="Galaxy Raider]Replica or working one or?...

[/QUOTE]
Replica. Miniature, so it fits over my hand instead of my arm, but I tricked it out. I had some help from GLaDOS though, because I've studied instant transportation, but not portals.

Etcetera said:
Replica. Miniature, so it fits over my hand instead of my arm, but I tricked it out. I had some help from GLaDOS though, because I've studied instant transportation, but not portals.
Cool beans. Anyway, I'm pretty tired, so Imma go hit the hay. G'night, Ridge out.

[QUOTE="Galaxy Raider]Cool beans. Anyway, I'm pretty tired, so Imma go hit the hay. G'night, Ridge out.

[/QUOTE]
Laters.

-Members of Alliance Ultimate Research Group, designated SOS, or Syndicate Of Scientists, listed below:

Sven Waternaux

Zachary Anders (POW)

Duncan "Vex" Dwyer

Isaac Waternaux

Dr. Edward Richtofen

Claire Waternaux

----

Targeted prospects:

Marlton Johnson

Tony Stark

Bruce Banner

Th-

ERROR: FILE UPLOAD HALTED. FURTHER UPLOADING HAS BEEN PREVENTED.-

Sven: Well, what's doing this?

-Perhaps MILE is the guilty party.

Sven: Maybe, but... Maybe not.

-So I'm a targeted prospect by your coalition of geniuses?

Sven: Yes.

-Which means you would wish for me to participate in your endeavors?

Sven: Be part if the team, yes. You were offered an important position before Zach for a reason.

-Indeed... If I'm correct, then I will get along most amicably with the other members.

Sven: So that's a yes?

-It is a proposition I will contemplate for the time being.

Sven: A maybe is better than a no.

*Holds my hand out*

-Did I mention I despise personal interaction?

Sven: Oh yeah, sorry. Goodnight.

LegendBegins said:
No way; that's great! You finished fast. How'd you manage it?
I have some resources. Plus, I used DNA as a base instead of making it from scratch. Of course, this means... you know, but there's a less chance of anything going awry. Oh, and sorry I haven't been by to pick up my gift; I've been working the entire time. I love it, by the way.

Etcetera said:
I have some resources. Plus, I used DNA as a base instead of making it from scratch. Of course, this means... you know, but there's a less chance of anything going awry. Oh, and sorry I haven't been by to pick up my gift; I've been working the entire time. I love it, by the way.
*Spins a disk on my finger*

So should I do it now? And it figured that's what you were doing. I'm glad you like the gift; I wasn't sure what it would do at first. Of course it does to you exactly what it originally did. Out of all things, this works like normal.

LegendBegins said:
*Spins a disk on my finger*
So should I do it now? And it figured that's what you were doing. I'm glad you like the gift; I wasn't sure what it would do at first. Of course it does to you exactly what it originally did. Out of all things, this works like normal.
*Chuckles*

I guess that's pretty uncommon for things to act commonly around me. And yeah, do it now.

Etcetera said:
*Chuckles*
I guess that's pretty uncommon for things to act commonly around me. And yeah, do it now.
Alright.

*Nearly leaves, but hesitates*

Hey David? How did you get so strong, so quickly?

Etcetera said:
Power is everywhere. You just have to look.
It's just like you to give a philosophical answer like that. You didn't even hurt anyone to get it, like Dark did. Now you're nearly his equal, or his superior, even. It's like a race between you two, to see who can get the most power the fastest. Through hurting, or through searching.

LegendBegins said:
It's just like you to give a philosophical answer like that. You didn't even hurt anyone to get it, like Dark did. Now you're nearly his equal, or his superior, even. It's like a race between you two, to see who can get the most power the fastest. Through hurting, or through searching.
Power gained from hurting the weak isn't true power at all. Power gained through harming the strong is rarely true power. If you want power, you don't need to take it from others. Just look around you Techi, it's just sitting there. It's unused. I just tap into power sources that lay abundant. I learned about the artifacts, I took them, albeit recklessly, which was probably unwise, but everything else I have. I just searched, and I found.

Etcetera said:
Power gained from hurting the weak isn't true power at all. Power gained through harming the strong is rarely true power. If you want power, you don't need to take it from others. Just look around you Techi, it's just sitting there. It's unused. I just tap into power sources that lay abundant. I learned about the artifacts, I took them, albeit recklessly, which was probably unwise, but everything else I have. I just searched, and I found.
I'm not sure how much that helps me, but thanks. By the way, I love your cape; I think it looks great. I'm sure you know how to turn it back into a feather. Anyway, I'm going to head off now and get this thing done. Night.

I have decided that I will join.

Sven: Wonderful! Welcome aboard!

-I am hopeful that my joining will be more of a benefit than a detriment.

Sven: Benefit. Definitely benefit. You're more than free to use anything and everything we have in experiments or projects.

-Anything at all?

Sven: Absolutely.

-Stupendous.

*Grins*

I shall create something from my own feverish imagination.

*Leaves*

Sven: Good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back