• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My new Purrfect love (reserved 1x1)

Nanami was sitting up in a tree, munching on your apple. She smiled, laughing a bit. She had nothing else to do, nowhere else to go. She sighed a bit, taking another big bite of the fruit as she fiddled with the zipper of her jacket. After all, she was only wearing a jacket and pair of panties.

"ground control to major tom" Ryan sang as he went outside and sat under the apple tree in the park by his apartment. he pulled out a sketch book and began to draw a scene of the lake

Nanami dropped her apple core, picking up another apple from the tree. Her panties where in full view from underneath her branch.

"oww what the..... huh...." i said as i had the perfect view of some girls panties "ummm excuse me but.... nice panties" i said as hoped up and climbed the tree

Nanami looked at him. She took the next core and chucked it at his face, taking another apple.

Nanami caught the apple before it landed on her head, taking the third core and chucking it at him again before taking a bite of the other one.

Nanami took his cigarette and tossed it away. "At the least you have enough money to go somewhere. So count your blessings twat." She said.

"by the way i was like you.... i had no home but i was addicted to drugs the only difference is that i got out of that shit hole" i said as i walked away slowly

Nanami looked at him. "Well there is a difference between you and me. At the least you are human." She mumbled.

Nanami looked down, her ears coming out of her head. She slowly climbed down the tree, leaving claw mars as she quietly followed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back