(MxF or MxM) Magic, Slice of Life, always looking!

Which do you prefer?

• MxF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FxF

• Non-Binary

• Total voters

Chromeo413

So, I've noticed on this site that roleplays aren't even close to the speed I'm used to as an IM roleplayer. Replies are, well, instant, on Skype or wherever, and on here I might get three or four a day? Not entirely on their part, either, I always see myself checking my phone and noticing

So why not just have more roleplays? Instead of three or four a day (Oh, and that's just with 1x1s, group RPs I might be waiting a couple days) I can double, or triple it up and keep myself a little busier.

Anyway, onto what you're here for, the rules and ideas. Not so much rules, more like...

Pet Peeves

1.Lulls in the RP. Hopefully we can work as one and frequently mention if this section of the rp is a little less exciting than we anticipated, and we can just wrap up what we needed and time skip on ahead.

2.Try to match my post length? It's not something I'm too worried about though. I don't post that long, I've just ran into a few too many that are into really short posts. Without making a new line for dialogue, I'd say they're only about 2-3 paragraphs. If you're into super literate, gotta scroll down a few screen-lengths to get to the end, I could try that out if there's enough there to work with. I post as much as I need to say, which is almost always that 2-5 paragraph range, but during a lull in the rp it might dip down to a few, very short paragraphs.

However, it's always quality/quantity for me, so if you've got some wicked awesome five-line post going on, I wouldn't care at all.

3. Grammar and punctuation, but not typos. I make quite a few typos myself, so I'm not bothered even if your post is full of them, but when there is a consistent problem and it's obvious I get a little confused.

Preferences

1. I almost always play the male, but if you really want a FxF or can't play the female, than I'm fine with stepping in as the lady, just remember it's not my strong suit, even though I am one. Weird.

2. MxM is preferred, it's something I'm familiar with, but MxF is just fine, especially on a site with such heavy censorship. I don't care any more for playing the dominant role or the submissive role, even in MxF, but it always turns out to be something in the middle.

3. Third person, magical realms, romance, but if you don't like any of those I'm willing to try something new. I do tend to do a lot of realistic RPs rather than magic, too, so that could be a thing.

Onto the ideas!

Ideas

/ means or

Italics means I'd prefer this role, but if you really wanted it I wouldn't mind.

* means I'd rather mxm, but wouldn't mind mxf

We don't have to use these ideas, if you've got one that matches the pairing I'd be up for that too, if it catches my interest. In those cases I wouldn't mind switching my preferred character, either. You can ask about anything, crossing over any ideas, or even crossing over any pairings. Want an evil sorceress and a dragon? Just ask, I might be up for it.

Demon x Human/Evil Sorcerer

Demons and humans together is always something nice. I'd even be okay with a 1x1x1 with an angel for this one.

For a plot, what if the evil sorcerer makes a powerful binding spell, a spell where you can have complete control over the summoned demon. You can make them kill for you, dance for you, or even play cards with you if you so please. What if, however, this evil sorcerer hadn't planned for this?

As for a demon and a human, it could center around the human's recent behavior, whether it be drugs or murder, and the demon is here to collect. Collect your soul, that is. Only way out of it would be a deal, something with a deadline. The demon knows that the deal is sour from the beginning, but what if feelings are developed? What if it's too late to break the deal?

In another plot, With a demon and a human, the demon could find it interesting to simply be around the stuff of legend, to actually find a demon in your room. Torn between completely terrified and curious.

Fallen Angel x Angel/Human

The angel has fallen, and a friend from above comes down to try and convince the angel to return.

Or, this fallen angel was exhiled rather than willingly fell, and is tryingto return as quickly as possible. Upon landing, he meets a human, who decides to help him on his journey back to heaven, but when things start going smoothly, and the angel is on his way back, what if he doesnt want to go anymore, because he wants to stay with the human? I say 'he', but it could be either.

*Demon x Fallen Angel

An angel has fallen for one reason or another, whether it be for a need for freedom or a curiosity for humanity. When the Angel begins to feel regret, right before they consider repenting and returning to heaven, our Demon drops by, reminding them why they fell in the first place. This plot can be played around with quite a bit, or entirely rewritten.

*Unicorn/Stag x Dragon/Werewolf/Vampire (They'd totes be able to turn into humans when they feel

like it)

What if they don't know each other very well at school, maybe even opposite on the social ladder as well. Except, the dragon is a total nerd, and our unicorn is a popular prep. (Or, prince/princess and servant) When they go out into the forest, they're hunting each other down.

Soulmates

This concept could transfer over to any of the other plots. The hunter stops chasing when he realizes that they're actually soul mates. Demon is fighting an Angel when they both realize it. Could be applied to any of these others plots.

On it's own, though, I'd like an RP where everyone has a soul mate, it's just a bit more intense in this world. The second you see them, you simply know. A lot of people try to deny it, or stay with the partner they aren't meant to be with. In our case, what if our characters are already a bit tied up? One could be engaged, fully involved with someone else, and/or the other is in an abusive relationship they're afraid to step out of.

Dreams

So, this one is really open, if you have any idea playing with dreams I'd be down with it. I love incorporating dreams into any rp, but a roleplay centered around them sounds even funner.

For one idea I had, I'd like it if there was one character that dreamed of dates with the perfect partner for them, and it starts off with them only being able to hear their voice. In real life, they have suspects, but it's hard to tell with the little details they've gained from the dreams. Then, you start getting impressions of little mannerisms, see their hands, maybe their eyes, and with every dream you see more and more of the character, and in real life they interact. Maybe, the whole time, the dreamer is hoping that this is their dreamboy, but isn't sure. Or, they could be complete enemies in real life, only interacting if forced. They could be in different parts of the social latter, and when the dreamer realizes who it could be, it's daunting beause they seem unobtainable.

What if dreamboy is having these dreams, too?

Online to Offline relationship

Online, they're Steam friends fighting crime in a variety of different MMOs and MOBAs. In real life, they don't realize they've already met. Maybe character A is character B's regular barista, or A is actually just across the hall of their apartment, I dunno, anything to bring a little drama to it. Forbidden relationship type of deal? That'd be cute.

*HuntedxHunter [unicornxUnicorn Hunter, Dragon x Dragonslayer, Sorcerer x Knight(During a time when magic is banished)]

I like this idea, the thought of them instinctively hating each other, but learning to interact and hang around each other, if there is any chasing involved it becomes playful. Maybe their families won't have any of it, or plan an attack on the beast. Anything could happen.

*Prep x Childhood Friend

Yeah I pulled a Taylor Swift. No shame there, at all. I think it'd be cute. I'd really, really, really want to do this one. The childhood friend could be anything, a stoner, a loner, a religious fenatic, the freak of the school, anything you want.

Complete Opposites (Jock x Bookworm, Sorcerer x Royal Servant/Commoner/Werewolf/Sort of anything that's more fighty than magic-missley)

I didn't expect as many people to want this idea than they have. If you'd like to do one of these, please say something like, 'I'd totally love to do this one! I'd like it if we did something like a hikerxblogger'' or something, because I'm out of ideas on this.

Also, please read the preferences and lemme now what you want. Oh, and all those people that voted non-binary? Where are you? Like, I love roleplaying non-binary characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Online, Offline roleplay would be awesome! :)

That one and The Complete oposites one! I definetly think that they would be awesome :)

I would love to roleplay with you! The Demon x Fallen Angel or the Complete Opposites sound amazing!

Opposite Elementals sounds interesting!

I've always been one for opposites falling for one another or not even

Its cute either way :D

@Cutiepoo Maybe integrate them together? Online they get alone great, hiding behind usernames, but in real life ones a prep and the other is a total ass? Or a drop-out barista and a college student? I love playing with opposites who think they could never be together, but actually they're totally meant to be. Could get some forbidden love goin on. I can't think of any scenarios that really stand out for me.

@Boochan That sounds cute, one I was hoping someone would point out. PM on your preferences for the rp?

@Pitch Black I wasn't expecting anyone to point that one out, but I'm glad you did. Sorry I didn't write anything on it, got tired and wanted to just post this already. I feel like it would be cute to have them fighting and frustrated with one another, but still always have something pulling them together. Any preferences? PM me.

I'm new to forums, but not to rping.

Complete Opposites. I've done something like that once but I got bored of it pretty fast, maybe it was me. I would like to try it with you.

Chromeo413 said:
@Cutiepoo Maybe integrate them together? Online they get alone great, hiding behind usernames, but in real life ones a prep and the other is a total ass? Or a drop-out barista and a college student? I love playing with opposites who think they could never be together, but actually they're totally meant to be. Could get some forbidden love goin on. I can't think of any scenarios that really stand out for me.
@Boochan That sounds cute, one I was hoping someone would point out. PM on your preferences for the rp?

@Pitch Black I wasn't expecting anyone to point that one out, but I'm glad you did. Sorry I didn't write anything on it, got tired and wanted to just post this already. I feel like it would be cute to have them fighting and frustrated with one another, but still always have something pulling them together. Any preferences? PM me.

I'm new to forums, but not to rping.
I PMed you! :D :D

@Nizrindane This is a favorite of mine, and I haven't done many realistic RPs lately. PM me your preferences and any little ideas you have, I've always got a handful up my sleeve, but I wanna hear yours first.

@Nerdygeekflower Hey hey that sounds super fun.

I was totally thinking the Taylor Swift thing, popular kid likes the nerd, nerd likes the prep, but they can't really be together because of the different social classes. Different things could come up, bullies going for the nerd, and (if we're doing MxM) the prep wouldn't want to immediately defend him and be a I'm uncultured by association. Obvi would though if it ever got physical.

Or, like, preppy boy has a bitchy girlfriend that always says rude things about nerdy boy, and knows how he likes him.

Still, they sit next to each other during every classperiod, but maybe not during lunch, and pass each other little notes.

I'd love to do an Opposites Attract rp! Perhaps a cocky and confident guy and a shy, insecure, quiet girl? owo

How about the soulmates one then? With one of them being involved with someone else and the other being in an abusive relationship?

I would absolutely LOVE to do a Prep x Childhood Friend RP! It's been ages since I've done one, and I really miss it! I don't know if you're still looking, but if you are, I would really be into this role play!

Edited to remove the contact details

I wouldn't mind a demon/human game, but something different from what you've listed. A bit more slice of life, cute, loving demon/satanist fanboy (or just demon loving fanboy) who does a summoning circle (not expecting results) and out pops a demon and they form a lovely cute relationship (heavily inspired by, and I wouldn't mind using these as face claims --- http://captainhanni.tumblr.com/tagged/belial-and-reno ).

Toss me a PM I got a few other questions for ya.

Really interested in your ideas! I was wondering if you wanted to mix toe ideas together? The ones I had in mind were the Online to Offline relationship AND the Prep x Childhood friend. The way I imagine it together would be:

(In this context, I'm going to say my character is the childhood friend just to avoid confusion. I'd prefer to play the female? I read and saw you prefer male, correct?)

When your character and mine were young, they were best friends. But for some cliche reason (it can be changed, but it should be along the lines of it) your character moves away (as children). Mine stays in the hometown. My character still remembers their best friend and longs to see him again, while the yours forgets about mine over time and makes new ones at the place they reside now.

In high school now, (prefer junior or senior year) your character returns back to the hometown with new looks, attitude, etc. I don't know how your character's attitude will be (But when you say "prep" I imagine, like a preppy person/rich kid type. Pff idk, correct me if I'm wrong), but it certainly attracts the attention of others since a new kid moved in the middle of the year or whatever.

Long story short, my character and yours eventually talk to each other, not liking each other at first (for some reason we can make up), but learning to get along. My character won't recognize yours as the childhood friend, but she tends to talk about him and longing to see him one day. The pieces will fall in place etc etc etcetera.

I'm sorry this is so long! ;^; but I hope you're interested in RPing with me!

Hey, you have some really cool ideas! I think we could figure something out together. :3 I have other plot ideas in the information tab on my profile page, too, if you want to check them out. Just message me if you're interested. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back