Murder: The Ties that Bind

The busts seem kind of obvious to me ._. Do I just answer all of them? 
So confused who do we give our votes to Aki? like private or RP?

The riddle wasn't even a riddle in my opinion ._. 
As for the last part that may have confused people with the symbol of water or whatever, it probably was because human bodies consitute over 60% water

Not gonna lie, wasn't thinking about human beings at all. I thought in the humans as the "ultimate creation"

Oooh, shit. I didn't see any of this. If you believe you have the answer, yes, answer away.

I HATE YOU GUYS 
I AM SO LOST. OKAY, NOPE. I'm not reading 10+ pages of that. Nopenope.

Can anyone tell me what happened?!? ;^;

LannTheClever said:
I HATE YOU GUYS 
I AM SO LOST. OKAY, NOPE. I'm not reading 10+ pages of that. Nopenope.
Can anyone tell me what happened?!? ;^;
Round 1 Began there were some riddles but me Gil and hunter answered them and we got prizes, and we also have to choose where to go, basic jist of it

Also I find the Red Cross in @SirDerpingtonIV 's profile pic very ominous ;)

Cressy said:
Round 1 Began there were some riddles but me Gil and hunter answered them and we got prizes, and we also have to choose where to go, basic jist of it
Thanks @Cressy your service wouldn't be forgotten. ;^; //All hail the sun//

Sorry for posting this so late into the game, but I've been busy. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I will be unable to roleplay until Thursday or Friday at the latest. Just ignore my character or hell, kill him off if you'd like, I won't mind posting in the respawn area or whatevs.

So again, I'm sorry, but I'm off.

TheAlmightyEmperor said:
Sorry for posting this so late into the game, but I've been busy. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I will be unable to roleplay until Thursday or Friday at the latest. Just ignore my character or hell, kill him off if you'd like, I won't mind posting in the respawn area or whatevs.
So again, I'm sorry, but I'm off.
That's okay, we'll inform you what's occurring dependent on the round we're on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back