[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]

THEY DIE TOO FAST

CROSSED ARE ALREADY KILLING MY PHONE

[/QUOTE]
"Why yes~ yes we are."

cb6af6ce-1794-4a0b-8705-dce015cf90e7.jpg

Sandra said:
:| She looks distressed? Looks fine to me,.. :/
Ohp, just double checked: You're right, it's fine. :3 I love her features, by the way, very Disney like! But dat Dallas mask doe. So good. xD

Why thank you. I make sure that my humor is well-timed and consists of freshly picked reaction pictures from 4cha--totally okay sites like Tumblr or Reddit.

Thank you. I was born in Nynbut raised in Fl, that's means I went to Disney a lot. :) . And thanks you! The Dallas mask was so easy. xD  
*Ny

Verite said:
Why thank you. I make sure that my humor is well-timed and consists of freshly picked reaction pictures from 4cha--totally okay sites like Tumblr or Reddit.
The best I can do is this surprised Vladimir Putin face. >_>

xlarge.jpg

Verite said:
Isn't Tumblr that website for crazy people?

Jk, I have Tumb- I mean Steam. 
Could I have a draw? :3

You know what I don't want anyone to roleplay. Lucy from that new Lucy movie.

In all honesty, who only uses ten percent of there brain?

I liked "Lucy" better when they called the movie "Limitless" and it had Bradley Cooper in it.

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]
You know what I don't want anyone to roleplay. Lucy from that new Lucy movie.

[/QUOTE]
C'mon man, we can have two Scarlett Johansons in our RP then. >.> Actually, do you know what I really friggin' wanna see for the lulz?

President Barrack Obama.

1403936636_obama1.jpg

"My, uhhh, fellow Americans..."

"
We are in the midst of an international pandemic..."

"
... And we're fucked."

Akibahara said:
C'mon man, we can have two Scarlett Johansons in our RP then. >.> Actually, do you know what I really friggin' wanna see for the lulz?
President Barrack Obama.

1403936636_obama1.jpg

"Today we have uhh... Established a uhm... Connection with these eh... Crossed. They responded with eh... Your a shit president."

(I actually like him)

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]"Today we have uhh... Established a uhm... Connection with these eh... Crossed. They responded with eh... Your a shit president."
(I actually like him)

[/QUOTE]
Haha, I'm a conservative, man- but that quote was pretty fuggin' funny. xD

President Barrack Obama.

1403936636_obama1.jpg

"

"
... And we're fucked."
OH MY GOD XDDD

st: 18141"]

President Barrack Obama.

1403936636_obama1.jpg

"

"
... And we're fucked."
OH MY GOD XDDD[/quote

Sandra said:
I did the best advertise ever, and no one came to join. ;-; I will advertise again.
Huh?

For this, I advertised this like three times and no one came to join! Damn.. I'm just gonna draw,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back