Murder: The Ties that Bind

I'll vote for ya! I looked at your character and thought she was awesome! :) Just gonna write one more reply first. xD *dashes* 
There ya go. Voted. Good luck!

Vi is SO lucky, I don't mean to sound like a middle aged woman (cough cough my mother) when I say this, but Bruno Mars is sexy as fuck.

Xibilation said:
Vi is SO lucky, I don't mean to sound like a middle aged woman (cough cough my mother) when I say this, but Bruno Mars is sexy as fuck.
He is a midget. PS: One of the hottest chicks in my personal opinion, Taylor Swift, is hidden somewhere. Kudos if you find her. xD

Xibilation said:
I may stay up a little longer.... I'm pumped

If you wanna get with me

There's some things you gotta know

I like my beats fast

And my bass down low

Ba-ba-bass, bass, bass down low

Bass, bass, bass down low

I, I, I like my beats fast

And my bass down low

Bass, bass down low

Bass, bass, bass down low

I, I, I like my beats fast

And my bass down low~

Bass-Down-Low-Music-Video-dev-29917196-400-225.jpg

Alright, going to bed. My ass will work on this tomorrow. xD

Akibahara said:
Dr. Ken Jeong fixed his gaze on Solaire, “Welcome back to the world of the living.” He's known for his comedic roles, but not today—he was serious, busy, and best of all, sane. He just finished wrapping both of Elsa's legs in a cast, followed by extensive suturing and bone construction, “... I just finished patching your friend up, she shouldn't move given the current condition of her legs—but you, on the other hand, need some serious rest.” He flipped his seat around, “Jenny! Get over here!”

Jenny McCarthy flipped around like a klutz in your classical 1950s nurse outfit, “Y-yes doctor?!”

shutterstock_jenny_mccarthy.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

“Bring our two patients something to eat, will ya?”

“Y-yes sir! J-just don't vaccina--”

"SHUT UP."​
Haha Elsa actually did get moved. She fell out of bed and then disoriented Ellie dragged her into the other room where Solaire was. xD So she made a wheelchair of ice and was just sitting in there visiting. And made a snow cone. lol. :)

JayJay said:
@RainbowWave
When can we start signing up for yours? :3
Let me ask @Akibahara

YO @Akibahara when am I to start the sign ups for the next event? 
I think I'll be limiting the amount of out of universe characters though, so it might come to a first comes first served kinda thing. 
Of course Original characters will be accepted, I'll just have a basic sheet, people can add whatever they like.

In case y'all didn't know, Tom Cruise slipped something into Ariel's drink.... And I didn't refresh my page, so there aren't as many people in the attic as Ariel thinks... She be seeing double.

Aha, yeah, Akibahara was just like, "Ariel needs to have a slut phase," and I was like, "sure." 
I'm ruining my own childhood, but as slutty-phase Ariel would say, "I had FUNNNNN."

RainbowWave said:
Let me ask @Akibahara
YO @Akibahara when am I to start the sign ups for the next event? 
I think I'll be limiting the amount of out of universe characters though, so it might come to a first comes first served kinda thing. 
Of course Original characters will be accepted, I'll just have a basic sheet, people can add whatever they like.
Uh, well, the FINAL ROUND will be coming up soon. I won't hide it, but Claire is the final traitor and the final round followed by epilogues will appear. After that, which I'm assuming will be 2-4 days from now, we can begin sign-ups. Have it last a week or a week and a half, I'll recruit for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back