Murder: The Ties that Bind

Oh shit, realized we have two days until it starts, well I got two extra days to start! Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: If somebody votes out a traitor, does the collective's elimination target still die? Or if the traitor guess is successful, does that end the round there and then? :)

[QUOTE="Trickster Vixen]
Q: If somebody votes out a traitor, does the collective's elimination target still die? Or if the traitor guess is successful, does that end the round there and then? :)

[/QUOTE]
I'm not quite sure... Consult Akibahara, or wait. He'll likely respond to your question. :)

Ellie & Clem seems pretty nice :3

And maybe this is more of a fangirl duo, but Ellie & Catnip would be so awesome too.

RainbowWave said:
GLaDOS!!!! OH MY GODS. I HAVE TO SEE HER IN THIS. I must.
Alsso, @SuperChocoMilk

Molly would hate to have Clementine as her partner, but I would LOVE it, so wanna try to get those two together?
Sure, that sounds fine. Sorry Deeox, but our Deltatine can never be. 
Oh, and since we can make duos now, I'm going to pick good old Luke.

ATR_Luke_Dinner.png

Would be Lee, but this is Season 2 Clementine I'm playing as.

[QUOTE="Trickster Vixen]

[/QUOTE]
Yes, if someone votes out a traitor, the target the traitor(s) went after still dies. Also, voting is done each round starting from the beginning, you'll discover if you're right or wrong at the end. :P  

SuperChocoMilk said:
Sure, that sounds fine. Sorry Deeox, but our Deltatine can never be. 
Oh, and since we can make duos now, I'm going to pick good old Luke.
ATR_Luke_Dinner.png

Would be Lee, but this is Season 2 Clementine I'm playing as.
Is Luke a duo with Clem like Lee Everett during the first game?

@Akibahara When I draw everyone, do you think I should make everyone like, happy with beer? Or some fights going on, someone punching someone, some drinking beer, some smiling at each other?

Sandra said:
@Akibahara When I draw everyone, do you think I should make everyone like, happy with beer? Or some fights going on, someone punching someone, some drinking beer, some smiling at each other?
This is a Murder event... so fights! > :o

well guess i'll be the courier from fallout new vegas

with this suit

and if i'm caught being the traitor I want to be identified by the platinum poker chip in my left hand

Roki R Kankai]well guess i'll be the courier from fallout new vegas with this suit [URL="http://media.photobucket.com/user/ag30fm4dn3ss/media/fallout_new_vegas_wallpaper_by_ag30fm4dn3ss_HD.jpg.html said:
fallout_new_vegas_wallpaper_by_ag30fm4dn3ss_HD.jpg
[/URL]

and if i'm caught being the traitor I want to be identified by the platinum poker chip in my left hand
Sorry, but most of the traitors have been selected. xD

Just caught up, and...

Starting pair-off: ArielxRinxJehoel

BOOM, entertainment, awesomeness, I deserve an award.

Xibilation said:
Just caught up, and...
Starting pair-off: ArielxRinxJehoel

BOOM, entertainment, awesomeness, I deserve an award.
Oooh, that can work. Ariel with an angel and a demon. :3

Yeah, I was basically thinking that because the angel and demon would probably hate each other and then she'd all wide eyes and caught in the middle of it and oo a butterfly

Xibilation said:
Yeah, I was basically thinking that because the angel and demon would probably hate each other and then she'd all wide eyes and caught in the middle of it and oo a butterfly
Just don't get caught in the holy crossfire. xD

Xibilation said:
I'll be too busy trying to research, lol. I don't know who half these characters are xs
Well, I'm not too sure who Rin is, but Jehoel is the oldest iRL character in this Murder event: He's from The Apocalypse of Abraham, a 2000 year old religious writ hailing from 50-140AD. So, yeah. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back