• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Mordey is so cultured, she makes art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very beautiful art, Mordecai ^^

The digital face 'portraits' (My engrish is showing :( are especially awesome.

Thank you, Carl. That's very sweet of you to say! Yes, portraits are my favourite and specialty, I suppose you could say. (:

@Bone2pick

Roleplay company logos: 1 of 3

Dauphin-Logo_zpszdfcgc4z.png

Dauphin-Banner_zpstjfar8xl.png

Alexandra said:
Ooh. I love me some graphic design. What does the company do?
It's one of three tyrannical megacorporations that I dreamed up for a setting I'm currently working on. Mordecai was nice/amazing enough to take my logo requests. This particular company focuses on mining, manufacturing, finance, and mass media/media technology.

It's a cyberpunk thing.

[QUOTE="Mimi BCR]
Wow, your art is wonderful! I love how well you use the colors in your pieces~ (I wanna be like you when I grow up)

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. c: Your compliment made my day!

Salt-and-Burn_zpsji3yqdqx.jpg

"Salt and Burn"

Lookit what I just finished... seven months after starting it. Yikes!

~22 hours total in Photoshop CS5

Wow. These are sooooooo good. I especially love the horses - probably because I'm kind of a horse fanatic.

BUT OHMYGOD THESE ARE SO AWESOME. They're so realistic and creative and they're great. :)

Thank you! I love horses as well (I better! I own one!). Your comments really made my day. (:

Also... I love your avatar!

Morde *^*

You draw really well... Ima slap you if you say it's bad.. I've paid a good dollar for art just like this!!!! You're fantastic :3

Thank you, Auren! (:

I'm glad I never got in to art school, though. I love it as a hobby, but I think I might have ended up hating it if I turned it into a career.

Mordecai said:
Thank you, Auren! (:
I'm glad I never got in to art school, though. I love it as a hobby, but I think I might have ended up hating it if I turned it into a career.
Dude... I minored in art, but the majors that were there always had bags under their eyes, coffee in their hands, and no social life. But the art they produced was... So awe worthy xD

Just.. Yeah. Doing art in school could make or break yah. ;)

Haha! I only minored, not majored. So, it was taking classes for a hobby basically :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back