• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Moonlight :in character thread 🌙

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
TF1X8eH.png

theme song

This is a rather relaxed role play. Feel free to post when you can. I'll always be prompting the plot forward here and there but never enough no one can catch up
Please, post with an image of your character. Follow the terms of service of the site. Most of all have fun fighting evil by moonlight and maybe
maybe..just maybe winning love by daylight <3

Last edited:
tumblr_nhn2wxHTcr1tchrkco1_500.gif

It's the night before the big field trip! Your getting ready to go but have this ominous feeling something bad is about to happen.
What better to do then consult with friends! Slumber party girls! Yes, you all know each other or of each other. A great lean into them becoming scouts together! You may be brand new friends you may have known each other years. But tonight your all gathering together at a mutual friends because who doesn't have anxiety before hurdling into outer space for months at a time. You are at least all in the same graduating class and are about to go on this journey together.

Last edited:

Taking cover behind a table leg, a thimble-sized, bloated creature skitters clumsily on the floor, tapping its digits gently across the carpet. The creature's movements were similar to a mouse scurrying across the floor, its tiny body unable to move quickly enough to evade danger. She sighs in relief as dangerous, heavy feet thunder by. The multi- colored orbitals eyes
peer around the leg of the living room table. Retreating back to collect her thoughts. Octavia began to doubt her spidy senses. Had they failed her? How could she be wrong again? This was
becoming arduous and painful.

" I feel like I'm failing." A small melancholy thought. "I am so sorry." Blinking hard, she let out several tears for the friends she had lost over time but Octavia only felt discouraged a
moment before; her mind was set on continuing to search. "I-must-be-strong."

Breathing deeply, she found her center and became more attuned to her spidy senses. They had to be correct. She had to be close. Firm in her resolve, Octavia steps out of her hiding spot, ready to keep searching. When a violent and echoing thump cupped her into a plastic prison. "Oh shoot." This is a problem. A large menacingly face of a boychild peers at her, tongue out and eyes wide, he giggled. "Woah. What a cool spider! I didn't think these existed anymore."

kNGJfmQ.png

As he peered through the plastic jar, Kenji's eyes sparkled with excitement. He had caught a unique and hairy little spider, and he couldn't wait to use it to scare his older sister Rina and her friends. With a mischievous grin on his face, he slipped a piece of paper underneath the jar and then, in one swift motion, capped a lid on top. His mother peeked her head in and pouted, her face full of empathy for the little creature. "Oh, Kenji, leave that poor thing alone," she said but as soon as his mother was out of sight, he dashed upstairs towards his sister's room. The "Project Hairy Scare" was about to commence. Slowly tip-toeing towards Rina's room, he peered in to ensure she wasn't there. Golden. He quickly shook the jar and let the spider tumble out. For a moment, it stayed still, and then it scrambled across the room and under her bed. Kenji couldn't contain his excitement as he slowly exited the room backwards and shut the door behind him. He laughed heartily as he strutted his way down the hall, imagining the looks on his sister's face when she discovered the spider. But his mother's words echoed in his mind. "That's not leaving it alone!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back