• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Monsterrific RPN Members Series

WENDIGO.

I mean, if you're willing. I can send ya a picture of myself if you're up for it ^^;

It's so cool. I especially like the effect. I can't wait to be... werebear-ified?

@Aldur Forgehammer , Werebear Adventurer

aylbear_by_morianrhod-d8upgfr.png

@Ayl , Vampire

aylpire_by_morianrhod-d8upgfd.png

I love it! Though, in my mind, I saw the fangs in the corners of the mouth, but I love this one just as much. You are very talented, Sindy, keep up the good work!

Oh my goodness! You are fantastic! They're so great! Thank you!

Thanks! (> :D )

No preference, but if you need a starting place you could use the Gold Dragon I have in my profile, or as I like to call it, my Book Wyrm.

(Wing it. Heh. Heh Heh. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE-)

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]@Sindy, totally want one :P

[/QUOTE]
Last night, I was musing about what your piece would look like and I was gonna ask you last night on TS if you wanted one before I fell asleep, and now you do.

Sure, just pass a reference to me and pick a monster and you'll be added to the list, Wiz.

Sindy said:
Last night, I was musing about what your piece would look like and I was gonna ask you last night on TS if you wanted one before I fell asleep, and now you do.
Sure, just pass a reference to me and pick a monster and you'll be added to the list, Wiz.
All up to you, creative freedom and all that.

Just wanted to say, these are all really cool!

Something about your art seems familiar. I don't know what, though. This weird sense of deja-vu.

Also, nice art! Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back