• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Misremembered, but not Forgotten

Hello there, I'm Neby!

In the interest of saving your time, here's a bit about me and what kind of partner I am!

About me!
-22yr old recent college grad
-CST time zone if that matters
-Adv. Lit
-She/her
-I am addicted to fantasy and a sucker for romance

Rules/Requirements!
-18+, no minors!
-I don't care about post length! I think good writing has a particular flow that should not be stretched or shrunk by length requirements!
-I don't care how long it takes you to reply! This is a hobby for me and I want it to be as stress-free as possible for both of us!
-Please let me know what you would like in the plot! I love to work together to make compelling stories!
-Please be adv. lit.

NOW THE GOOD STUFF, THE PLOT:

Misremembered, but not Forgotten
(F!ForgottenKnightXM!Cursebreaker)
Could also be FxF
I would like to write the Knight.

A Knight cursed to be forgotten by Death itself has scoured the world for decade upon century, unable to find the means to unweave an unbreakable curse. Until now. Word spreads among the Fae courts of a mortal with gifts beyond their own understandings. A mortal of uncertainty is a mortal danger to the Fae, but not to the Knight. In this mortal, she hopes to restore what was unjustly lost.

Okay, here's more detail after the poetics: No one could remember the Knight's face, her name, or even her voice. Bound by a centuries-old oath, she has endeavored endlessly to find a way to repel an unbreakable curse. Deeply familiar with Fae, she overhears rumors of a mortal with the possible potential to unweave curses. Now what the mortal actually can do is up to you. Is he an accomplished mage? Some small-town farmer who wandered into an ancient ruin and received a curse himself? A nobleman born from ancient blood that happened to reawaken in him?

For possible conflict, I was thinking that the Forgotten Knight will attempt to protect the Cursebreaker from angry, fearful Fae. The Fae would see the Cursebreaker as an affront to their very nature: someone who could undo the traps they weave with words and deceit.

If you have any ideas for the plot, please let me know! I love to spitball plots!

PLEASE DM ME!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back