• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mischief and Madness

She opened hear eyes and saw a purple light shining between the trees. She stands and turns around seeing that its a portal. A portal home finally now I can eat. Realises that her whole adventure here once she was hungry she turned soft and was like a human. Even thinking about it she wanted to puke. She gets rid of her duplicates that are roaming the woods and starts jogging towards the portal. Both of the figures getting clearer but she didn't care about anyone else she was starving. The smell of death occurred again this Majo paid attention. She knew the smell but and questioned herself "Who's home is this. Who lives in the place" She couldn't put her finger on it. She slows down and goes to a walk pace with hands in her short pockets.

Aya's furry ears twitch and turn upon catching faint foot steps disturbing the gravelly path nearby, with a raise of her eyebrow she momentarily glances over her shoulder in mere curiosity. Lifting her heel off the ground she pivots the steel toe of her boot against the darkened grass below her feet. As though it had a mind of it's own her own hour-glass patterned, fluffy tail whips back and forth in a hasty swaying motion, though it's hard to tell if it conveys irritation from the trespassers or it's usual lazy content. The demon allows her scowl to falter and her features to soften as her expression grows emotionless, consumed by her own thoughts and usual wonderings, though the main now being as to why or even how these people had wandered in, a portal of royalty sort of makes sense but perhaps there was a tear throughout the realms and their connections again. She allows a soft sigh to mist and curl over her pale lips, vaporized blood faintly decorating said mistful breaths.

Majo walks close and closer to the 2 figures that are standing right next to the portal home.She bows her head down looking at the ground and continues walking. She looks up for one second and stops as Major can see Tsumi and Aga clearly.

Aya casually turns her body to the side, studying the new approaching figure as she makes her way to the portal as though eager to get home, she bats her eyelashes in a lazy manner quite a few times before she brings a pale hand up to run her fingers throughout her long, lightly tangled brown hair, relieved she didn't have to do all too much.

Majo saw Aya looking at here but she ignored that all she could focus on is the fact she finally gets to go home and eat. As she is in between both the portal home and Aya. Majo recognises Aya's face but not Tsumi's. She looked back down to the ground and continued walking with her hands swaying in the air. She sees that Tsuki went through the portal now its Majo to go through. She looks back at Aya and turns back round facing the portal and stepping through the portal home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aya's cold gaze locks as per usual onto it's target, making sure to keep an intense gaze between them when Majo meets her eyes. Often when the demon does this it sends shivers down one's spine, but she can't help it- Eye contact has grown to be a habit of hers- Easiest way to gain dominance. She makes a few strange gestures with her hand as her fingers get caught in tighter tangles mid-length in her hair, eyebrow twitching before she decides to give up and shove her hands back into her pockets, head automatically turning to watch the girl walk through the portal.

Tsuki stumbled out of the portal and into her brother's realm, "Brother! I do not know if the Demon of Sinful Insanity has agreed to come, but she sure is difficult!" she exclaimed as she ran up to her big brother. "Maou-chan I missed you!" she snuggled up to her brother as he sighed, "Tsuki-san, not now, I need information on Aya Miyahira!" He shrugged her off and Tsuki frowned and crossed her arms, "I know you want her but seriously, relax a little bit brother.." she sighed in frustration and blew one of her many strands of hair out of her face. "I'll wait here until she comes, i want to be friends with this particular Demon." she mumbled to her brother excitedly.

Majo walks through and sees Tsuki stand there waiting for Aya. She sees that there is a royal person standing beside Tsuki. "Hello, your Highness"

she bows down and straightens back up and walks past both Tsuki and the royal highness. Majo was so close to home where she can eat all the vengeance in the human world that has formed will she has been away. Majo licks her lips and her stomach growls like and angry beast.

Aya shrugs off the strange visitors, lifting a hand out of her pocket and waving a clawed finger about she begins to whisper the japanese word for "stitch" repetitively, in a few moments a thread-like magic swirls from the tip of her lethally sharp, black nail and begins to weave in and out through the portal, sewing it up until it's securely closed at least for the time being, with that she pulls her hood up over her head and walks off, sauntering down the gravelly forest path of the kooky wonderland-wannabe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back