• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mischief and Madness

Aya Miyahira

Ghost in the machine *^*
The twisted Wonderland of a forest was eerily quiet, only the whistling of wind to be heard as an icy breeze impolitely whips it's way through the Labyrinth of towering, dim-litted trees, strangely tall, oddly shaped toadstools and crystals of all shapes, colours, sizes, etc. Caring not if it disturbs the deep violet mist that washes over the area.

"Boring, Boring, Boring." Came a soft voice from up above. A small, almost feline-like figure was perched in between the forked branches of a blackened oak tree, slender legs lazily overhanging either side of the twisted branch which swooped it's criss-crossing twigs overhead the curving, gravelly pathway, reaching out like the bony fingers of a witch in the darkness though limpening as the breeze begins to pick up into a howling wind once more, a storm was coming. Though it wouldn't surprise Aya if a tornado was coming, the realm had strange weather patterns, simply to fit with the kookiness of the whole set out, it was one of the few things she loved.

The mutt opened her eyes--Or really I should say eye, the left was concealed by a white, blood-splattered eyepatch, marked with an "x" messily sewn in black thread-- to spy into the darkening clouds overhead, just able to peek through the thick vegetation overhead of herself. Carefully though lazily she began to trace the canopy's leafy pattern with her golden orb, her large, fluffy tail fanning out as it sways back and forth in content, overhanging the branch to accompany her legs, however her arms were kept crossed over her stomach, currently hidden in her over-sized hoodie's front pocket.

While sitting underneath a burnt tree Tsuki huffs "I want to play with some people now!" she looks up at boredly "I'm so bored!" she says dragging out the 'o' in bored. The demon huffs once again, and pulls out her lighter and starts fiddling with it. She then starts to get up as she stops switching the lighter on and off, she dusts off her clothes and starts walking aimlessly, "Thank satan i can see in the dark otherwise i would be blind." she mutters to herself, "Thank Satan i'm not human, humans suck."

Soon she turns her attention to one of her small hands as she lifts it in front of her face, twinkling her fingers about as though playing with a puppet on strings, in a few moments a puzzle piece of mist parts itself from the never ending haze throughout the maze of trees, sending itself to whistle throughout the air until it halts at her fingertips before beginning to dance around in a serpentine manner, slithering about through the movements of her pale fingers.

On it's own her nose begins to twitch, scenting the air as the breeze carries an unfamiliar scent, coldly narrowing her single working orb she abruptly sits up, hostile gaze darting about to catch the culprit. "Someone's not where they're supposed to be~!" She purrs out in a mischievously mocking manner, though for no one but herself to hear, voice cold as per usual. Her search however was cut short when her attention is dragged back to the fact she had been laying on the cold chunk of metal known as her chainsaw, with a groan and awkward stretch she moves her still mist-cloaked hand over her shoulder, slipping it beneath the weapon to rub what she can reach of her spine, the 'saw wasn't the most comfortable thing to use as a body pillow.

Looks up to the sky with her hand in the air and pointing to each star drawing in the air "what to do, what to do" sits up leaning against a tree and grabs her knife from her left leg and swings it around and starts craving into the tree

The mischevious demon soon got bored of walking, realising this she sighed for the umpteenthed time that day, everything just seemed so boring! Tsuki soon laid down on the cold ground she grumbled "Everything is so boring!" she squirmed uncomfortably. Starting to play with her lighter once again, "This realm is the most boring realm i have ever come across!" she quietly shouted frustratingly.

She pauses once the knife had come into contact with a twisted tree nearby, fighting off a reactive wince, being connected with the area as the realm's guardian- or more so the forest's guardian had it's ups and downs. The girl feels her lips twitch into a small smile as she throws her head back at a strange angle, strange gold eyes darting about again, glazing over as she senses the two nearby. "My, my, two deer caught in the same bear trap~?" She purrs out, lifting a leg up high to swing it over the opposite side and meet the other, with a small "Hup!" she slips and pushes herself off the branch, landing neatly on her feet, the metal bottoms of her boots clinking in protest upon coming into contact with hard dirt and dead grass.

With a sway of her hips and tail she's off down the pathway to "politely" greet her visitors, hands shoved back into the pockets of her hoodie, she makes sure to keep her head up high as always, eyes arrogantly half-lidded and a confident smirk remaining plastered on her face, soon parting to reveal razor sharp teeth, the edges of all tinted a faint crimson.

She hums quietly to a tune never heard of as she continued playing with her lighter, "Why is this realm so boring? Does nobody guard this lovely location?" The demon hears the padding of small footsteps, she smirks putting her lighter away as she whispers to herself, "Ah, so we do have a guardian after all, though the footsteps sound like a child's. Or maybe the guardian is just a midgit.." She giggles at her comment and uses her invisibility power to her advantage and stands behind a tree watching and waiting for the unknown creature.

she stops carving in the tree and puts back her knife. She stands and walks around the forest thank god she can see in the dark. As she walks around in circles around and around again. Majo gets a shiver down her spine while making a nosie strange noise. She grabbes her tail but remembers that her tail is spikey not fluffy "What can we do in these woods there is really anything to do" sighs while dropping to the cold ground

As she continues venturing down the seemingly dead path her boots sound out in a rhythmic song of clinks and clanks, the continuous monotone of the song however can seem a little irritating when met with the ears of some. She lifts a hand to curl her thin fingers into the scarf draped loosely around her neck, digging her claws in the worn out, faintly blood-stained fabric of the to get a better grip as she pulls it up half-mast over her face, her long eyelashes flicker over her golden orbs momentarily in return to voices before fluttering back open once again, with an arrogant flick of her ears she scans the area, seeing usually through aura rather than physical bodies makes invisibility a little pathetic.

"One mouse." She drawls lazily as her eyes set upon a figure attempting to hide behind a tree, nose twitching once more to confirm the scent, with a simple nod she releases the grip on her scarf, dropping her hand back into its rightful place- the front pocket of her hoodie.

She soon gets tired of waiting behind a tree and sighs "This short person really is taking their precious time." she whispers to herself smirking, knowing that any demon would be able to hear that, hoping that this demon could she decided she could play and tease this person all she wanted until this mysterious person revealed themself. Tsuki giggled as she sensed the demon and uncloaked herself.

She hears both Aya and Tsuki wondering around the woods and hearing every step and movement. Majo stands up but didn't move she could feel eyes looking at her look someone is over her shoulder she didn't want to move. She stood there quitely and heard no footsteps untill moments later her ears twitched and could hear footstep moving closer by the second. She didn't know what to think who it was. Is it Aya or Tsuki or is it someone or something else

"I have much time to spare." A purring voice drifts out through the silence despite it already being broken by the howling wind, it was creepily close, suddenly behind Tsuki in a silent, unseen movement. "I thought mothers told their pathetic children to respect those of a higher class, but then again I'm no pedigree." She continues to drawl on, her voice just clinging onto making sense, she had a lazy look in her eye, chin tilted up to lock her still hostile gaze on the trespasser. It wasn't the first time she was called a child, short, etc. She gets it daily- and what do those who let the words escape their lips get? Punishment.

The startled demon turned around and her eyes widened "U-um sorry about that heh" she quietly said as her two index fingers pushed together, "You see, i was just bored! I wanted attention you know!" She nervously chuckled her voice wavering a bit, This weirdo was creeping her out, and her scarf? Tsuki thought that was a lot of blood, this 'elder' cat looking demon needed to do her laundry, like seriously.

"I've never known someone whom admits to being an attention seeker." She mutters quietly, voice muffled and barely audible thanks to the thickness of said scarf, blood stains, okay? Once again her ears give an arrogant twitch, fur momentarily brushing against her ragged horns. "Look for fun somewhere else, this isn't a playground, little rabbit, you're running into the jaws of a ravenous wolf, tread carefully." Her voice suddenly heightens its volume to a demanding bark, feet shifting slightly as she straightens her posture, though still this doesn't do much, standing at the same height as a life-sized child doll didn't help in standing tall and proud, though the never fading glint in her eye helped to convey her intimidating dominance.

She kept standing still and finally realized she was a demon with speed and an axe I can just kill or just run away from this thing. She turns around to see 2 figures in the distance but didn't want to go near them. She jogged past 2 trees and hides behind the 3rd while still seeing the 2 figures in the distance. One small figure and the other is a bit higher than the shorter one "H-Hello" she says in a yelled whisper

Aya's nose twitches once more as the second scent grows closer, she tilts her head ever so slightly to momentarily flash her gaze in the direction of the strange tone of voice, lashing her tail like a whip throughout the air one before loosely curling it about her ankles. "Second mouse." She mutters quietly, lifting a hand to fiddle with her muffler, fixing it in place as she slowly turns her attention back to Tsuki

Tsuki giggled "I'm not a rabbit silly! I'm a demon duh!" She points to her horns with an obnoxious grin, well she was known for being obnoxious. "And, what if I don't want to leave? I like it here after all. It's really nice here!" The demon exclaimed with excitement hopeful that the fellow demon would let her stay. "Let's be friends okay? I'm Tsuki, what's your name?" She asks the feline stretching out her hand for the other to shake it, all the while internally feeling scared for her life, she had a feeling this was the demon every child talked about, The Demon of Sinful Insanity, but she didn't let that stop her Tsuki had a feeling the girl didn't like her already.

The short demon's thin, neat eyebrow twitches in noticeable annoyance to the girl's joyous friendliness, instead of accepting the handshake she rudely knocks it away with a light slap of her tail. "I don't understand how some demons can be as moronic as humans." She mumbles, lowering her head in thought though keeping her narrowed eyes locked in an intense, unblinking gaze. Her mind wonders upon why the girl was suddenly so friendly, perhaps it was to get out of any sort of punishment, after all most are tough though when faced with danger they tend to flip their personality completely upside down. "I didn't say I was giving you a choice." She drawls once more, softening her volume to a lazy one as she childishly rubs her eye with the heel of her hand, she could use a nap right about now, boredom continuing to eat away at her, and soon annoyance if this turned out to be an intensely bubbly encounter, she didn't much like to be all too friendly with anyone- call it a fear of commitment/closeness and she'd bite for sure.

She stands and watches the 2 figures move. After watching the figures just standing the she got bored and got out her knife and swings it around and practices for anything that is coming her way. After doing that for an 20 minutes she stops and leans against a tree and dropes down to the ground while closing her eyes.

Tsuki quickly dropped her hand behind her back and saw the demons annoyance "Hey, calling me a human is one thing but calling me a moronic human is just horrible." She huffed out of boredom and dropped her friendly facade "So are we friends or not, honestly I wouldn't really care but I'm bored so, can we just go pick on some humans already?" She turned away from the feline while dragging her lighter out of her pocket, "Oh, you are Aya Miyahira right? The Demon of Sinful Insanity, you're really popular with the children in the king's realm." She muttered flicking the lighter on and off, "You see, I'm the Demon of Mischief, Tsuki Kurozumi. You might've heard of me but if you haven't.. Then this is you're lucky day!" Tsuki said the last sentence in fake excitement, but in reality she was seriously bored, like seriously bored. She just wanted some company to play with the humans with her.

Aya's eyes continue to dart cautiously back and forth between the two, awaiting the usual sudden and or hostile movements/attacks she receives on a daily basis, even when no attempt to harm or distract is made she keeps her guard up. The scents bother her greatly, though to someone of such high infamous stature they clearly weren't a threat, she again wasn't a people person and didn't exactly enjoy company in her beloved realm. She was a hard nut to crack, that's for sure, no simple smile and handshake was going to do it, she had too much pride to drop her usual self.

"Kids do love their tales, don't they? Though I can't say I've heard nor do I care for you or your story or anyone else for that matter" She replies calmly with a small though noticeable shrug, after all she knows her story word for word, every single version of it, and she knows all of them are quite far from her actual life, there was not a soul that new her well hidden secrets. Just thinking about such things tempted her to touch her eyepatch in a paranoid manner, though she just mentally reassured herself it was still fixed onto the left side properly and kept her hands glued into we pockets. "No, we are most definitely not friends, such feelings, such relationships are pathetic and disgusting, I can't have such things contaminating my realm. Besides, you're standing smack-bam in the middle of the land of the dead, the only thing you'll find here besides me is lost souls, no mortals around....Or no living ones." She carefully corrects herself with a cheeky twitch to her smirk after a long while of rambling on.

Majo's eyes open and duplicates herself so she can at least get a little rest. Scent of death occurred suddenly but she didn't pay attention she was to tired she wanted to go back and watch the mortals suffer and there revenge on each other. Majo needed food nothing else.

Aya was actually currently craving her own meal at the moment, resulting in the impatient ticking of her tail. She no longer had a supplier and therefore had to collect what she desired by herself, too many times had she bitten the hand that feeds her, or more so bitten through their main artery. It's taking a lot of mental strength to scold her stomach into not growling aloud.

Tsuki was baffled by how blunt this girl was and funnily enough she still liked her "You're funny, I like you." The mischievous demon smirked while trying to continue to annoy this demon, "So what's up with your eye? It's not Halloween or anything, and you're sure you don't want at least an aquantaince? It gets quite boring here and I've only been here an hour!" She eyes the short demon from her side "Oh! I almost forgot! The king wants to see you, apparently is urgent. That's the only reason I'm here!" Tsuki giggles as she starts to walk away opening a purple coloured portal back to the king's realm, winked at Aya and stepped through the portal. Being the king's younger sister really did have its perks.

Honestly, when Tsuki brings her eye into the conversation it takes every last speck of her will power not to knock some sense into the girl, allowing attention to be taken away from her stomach resulting in a growl, she hangs her head and groans in annoyance, ears twitching as she curls her fingers into tight, white-knuckled fists. A short, sharp sigh of relief jets mistfully over her lips upon noticing she was leaving, but the mention of a King wanting to speak to her catches her curiosity, "I'm not one for social events." She grumbles, lifting a hand and uncurling her fingers from its fist in a similar motion to a flower blooming before pulling her scarf back down around her neck to reveal her full face, such delicate, doll-like features all intimidatingly hardened to a scowl. She takes in a breath and allows her eyebrow to twitch, it always get stuffy in there, plus she wasn't a big fan of heat. "What's he want anyways?" She questions, shoving her hands into her short pockets instead of her hoodie's pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back