• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant - Quest: What Lies Below

"Uh-huh, that's how that works." Vincent said, deciding not to question that line of logic. "It's not..." he sighed, deciding to just drop it. "Sure thing. Alright," Vincent turned the machine to very fine, taking a step back to watch it kick into gear. He pulled the manual from his pocket and tossed in into the machine.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

You threw the manual in SCP-914 and set the dial to 'Very Fine'. After the machine activates, you hear a mechanical whirring sound, followed by a loud 'ding!'. A soft hiss is heard and the output chute opens up. You're met with an iPad on the screen is an invitation of sorts to a server. Do you click it? Y/N?

Nightwisher Nightwisher Jlegogames Jlegogames

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

"...”

Kiseki looked from the doctors to her clothes before feeling a wave of displeasure at the sight of an orange jumpsuit. This was the first time she’s worn pants in years and she wasn’t that happy about it, not to mention the orange wasn’t one of the pastel colors that she liked.

Besides the disagreeance with the fashion Kiseki found herself pretty scared, especially about being put into a cell. Small quarters freaked her out, they reminded her too much of her childhood room. At least she wasn’t alone! Well actually not being alone was bad too, that meant she wasn’t the only one being held here. The rest of the group needed Steve, too. Of course once they decided not to split up they were taken apart.

Kiseki stumbled into the cell after being pushed inside the small room with a half smile, “Where do you think we are?” The girl asked as she eyed the paper in the others hands.

mentions: xoxo || interactions: Steve ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) GM ( ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette )|| location: a cell

You should have stayed away from the Fey when you had the chance Brendan. (El BeautyBlog #MakeupOfTheDay #MakeupByMe #MakeupLife #MakeupTutorial #InstaMakeup #MakeupLover #Cosmetics #BeautyBasics #MakeupJunkie #InstaBeauty #ILoveMakeup #WakeUpAndMakeup #MakeupGuru #BeautyProducts

Hunter watched as both Steve and Liseki disappear through the door and never come out again. She stood there, blinking. "Umm. Okay?"

She walks to another door when steve and the other girl don't. She skips through most of the doors and chooses Door 6 at random, then cautiously opens it.

Hunter opens [Door #6].

You're met with two objects. The first, right when you enter the door, is a dead SCP Foundation soldier. He's sporting a white-over-black military garb and [M4 Carbine rifle]. It has a full 30 clip of ammo with an extra full clip on the dead soldier. Lucky you. Looking forward, you see a puzzle box of sorts. It's inanimate for now. It's... strangely beautiful. Well-crafted. It's lined in gold and black, with a configuration you could possibly figure out. Looks like a challenge! Are you up for it Hunter?

718u8Z2ozKL._SY500_.jpg

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Vincent put his thumb to the middle of his forehead, closing his eyes. Don't throw her in, don't throw her in, don't throw her in. He repeated in his head and then sighed, looking back at her. "Do you know the story of Oedipus Rex?" the man asked, looking over the iPad that had just come from the machine. He pressed the screen, waiting to see what would happen, putting the tip of his finger in his mouth. "On the off chance you don't. The gist of it is, without getting into it too much, is don't ask so many questions." Okay, maybe he worked the moral a little bit, but hopefully the point would get across.

Jlegogames Jlegogames ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Nodding in agreement, Shaxx turns, closing the drawers and exits the building, making his way back past the guard tower and to the main gate, before looking back to ensure Alexandria had followed him "I can carry you back to Cocytus if you're too injured" he offers, smiling beneath his helmet "I did cause the gun to go off that injured you, it's the least I can offer to help you get back safely" as he speaks, he ponders what the strange green cube they found could be. It bugged him, and he hoped his fears weren't proven right when they managed to hand the object over. Was it a data cube like he thought, or was it some keystone for a demonic portal? He supposed he'd have to find out, and cross that bridge when he did.

Sleek Sleek ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

"What happens if you put something else in? Will it also turn into a tablet?" Reimu asked. Curious, she put her flashlight in on fine into the input and started the mechanism.

Hunter takes a moment to process what she was seeing and then, giving thanks to whatever is out there, immediately hones in on the gun and grabs the M4 carbine gun, cradling the gun in her hands for a moment and sighing.

Then her red eyes turn toward the beautiful box, at the center of the room, and found herself drawn to it. She walked toward it and leaned in. Examining it. But not touching it.

• tumblr_ob3elxntFs1vb4uvbo2_500.gifv

Steve mumbles some of the words as he scrolls through the paper.
    "Working period... Numerical designation... Procedures... Extremely Dangerous... Full Cooperation..?" Are the words he chooses to read aloud.
    "Where are we..?!" The jock asks hysterically, "We're in a damn camp, the Germans.. I mean.. The Nazis, like my friend Dustin said!" He rambles on.
    "They're going to test on us and kill us and..." Steve rips the paper in half, scrunches it into a ball and tosses it into the toilet before clasping his head in his hands while he sits on the edge of the bed.
    He lets out a deep sigh.
    "None of this makes any sense..."

L3n L3n ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Vincent put his thumb to the middle of his forehead, closing his eyes. Don't throw her in, don't throw her in, don't throw her in. He repeated in his head and then sighed, looking back at her. "Do you know the story of Oedipus Rex?" the man asked, looking over the iPad that had just come from the machine. He pressed the screen, waiting to see what would happen, putting the tip of his finger in his mouth. "On the off chance you don't. The gist of it is, without getting into it too much, is don't ask so many questions." Okay, maybe he worked the moral a little bit, but hopefully the point would get across.

Jlegogames Jlegogames ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Vincent clicked 'Yes' on the screen. Immediately, the screen swirls into a UI. It resembles a chatbox of sorts. Do you decide to type anything in?

MEANWHILE...

After Reimu threw her flashlight inside SCP-914, the machine hissed, shutting both the output/input chutes. Moments later, a loud 'ding!' is heard. Out comes a... normal flashlight? Do you decide to pick it up and turn it on? Y/N?

Nightwisher Nightwisher Jlegogames Jlegogames

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

"...”

"Hey, hey it's going to be okay! We can get out of here!"Kiseki was probably not the best person to get stuck with. She's lowkey dumb and she sucks at making plans, but at least she always had her positive outlook.

"They said they were taking us to take showers in ten right?"she asked, placing a hand on the others shoulder before quieting her voice to a whisper and moving to sit on her knees, "We could make a break for it! Or maybe we could ask one of the guards and they'll let us out once they realize it's a misunderstanding,"she offered, trying her best to use her brain.

mentions: xoxo || interactions: Steve ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) GM ( ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette )|| location: a cell

Hunter takes a moment to process what she was seeing and then, giving thanks to whatever is out there, immediately hones in on the gun and grabs the M4 carbine gun, cradling the gun in her hands for a moment and sighing.

Then her red eyes turn toward the beautiful box, at the center of the room, and found herself drawn to it. She walked toward it and leaned in. Examining it. But not touching it.

Even though you don't open the box, there's a chance you could still salvage it and take it in. Do you decide to? a.) Try and open the box. b.) Take it in.

Even though you don't open the box, there's a chance you could still salvage it and take it in. Do you decide to? a.) Try and open the box. b.) Take it in.

Hunter doesn't even know it's a puzzle box, but it is an interesting object and she remembered her mission. So she grabbed it and walked out of the room. She does not open it though, she doesn't even know it can be opened.

Vince quirked an eyebrow, looking at the chatbox and waiting a moment for something to pop up before he started typing. "Alright, Tom Riddle, tell me your secrets," he muttered under his breath as he typed in a simple. Are you my mummy? He was nothing if not a conduit for references, after all. "Remember to let it cool off before you decide to start playing with anything that comes out of the machine. We don't have any Silver Skin here for you." The man looked up for a moment, a warning not only in his tone and words but in his eyes. He was supposed to come here alone, after all, he really hadn't expected to be baby sitting while he was actively trying to keep a look out for whatever monster the others had run into. Not to mention whatever else they were possibly going to be running into. At the very least, if they were caught here, they could try to throw whatever into the damn machine. Nonetheless, he'd really been planning on going this alone. It was within the Team's code to sacrifice his life over just about any other, and he really didn't want to be put into that situation here.

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Jlegogames Jlegogames

Vince quirked an eyebrow, looking at the chatbox and waiting a moment for something to pop up before he started typing. "Alright, Tom Riddle, tell me your secrets," he muttered under his breath as he typed in a simple. Are you my mummy? He was nothing if not a conduit for references, after all. "Remember to let it cool off before you decide to start playing with anything that comes out of the machine. We don't have any Silver Skin here for you." The man looked up for a moment, a warning not only in his tone and words but in his eyes. He was supposed to come here alone, after all, he really hadn't expected to be baby sitting while he was actively trying to keep a look out for whatever monster the others had run into. Not to mention whatever else they were possibly going to be running into. At the very least, if they were caught here, they could try to throw whatever into the damn machine. Nonetheless, he'd really been planning on going this alone. It was within the Team's code to sacrifice his life over just about any other, and he really didn't want to be put into that situation here.

You type in 'Are you my mummy?'' into the text box. You decide to examine the user interface a bit further: The server is apparently named 'Stimulant', with a few individuals in a voice-chat of sorts. Unfortunately, you don't recognize anyone here. A moment later, you receive a message back: "Chung: I wish I had all the spare time to RP with you guys :( ". What? Weird. It looks pretty useless, but probably a great place to shitpost if you're bored.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

With Hunter's mission complete, there was now no need to continue on this utter facade she had been building, so she walked out of the corridor and toward the elevators.

"Guess Steve and the rest are on their own...."

She felt a slight hint of guilt and regret, but it was quickly surpressed.

• Steve nods as Kiseki puts faith in their escape, he looks her in the eyes when she puts her hand on his shoulder, reassuring him.
    When Kiseki gives the suggestion of making a run for it, he looks down at the floor.
    He taps his feet and nods in agreement, trying to formulate a plan of some kind in his head.
    "Yeah, alright that sounds good, sounds like a plan." Steve agrees with her.
    "Listen though, if I get caught or anything happens..." He comments.
    "Promise me, that you'll keep running?" He then finishes with a serious and stern look on his face, he would look her straight in the eyes as he said this; he wasn't fooling around.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e79594b555f557172684e4c55413d3d2d3632383537353231382e313535376432663333636539353530333530353933313230383039302e676966

L3n L3n ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

You get a notification and an image pops up on your screen:

Vincent furrowed his brow. What the fuck? The man watched as more messages popped up. A gif of a chicken being shot, he couldn't help but laugh at the suddenness of it all. "Well, alright then." He started tapping against the screen. @Sleek, are you offering me dinner? I love a man who can make their own dinner. But sadly, I don't think I'm gay enough for you. Keep flying that rainbow flag, man, get that dick up your ass. You deserve it.

He chuckled to himself. Though the smile went away when the notification popped up. "Well...I don't like that." He muttered. But he didn't have time to play around with this anymore, and so instead, picked up the tablet and slipped it into a place between the waist of his pants and adjusted his shirt over it so it stayed in place. That should be good enough for now. He could mess around with it all later or something. "Alright, kid, you ready to get going?"

x.png

Kiseki Naoru

"...”

The pushover felt like crying, especially with how stern the other looked. She didn’t agree with leaving others behind, thats just not the type of person she was. But she also wasn’t one to make a promise and go back on it. “Okay, but only if you promise the same,”Kiseki stated, as serious as Kiseki could get. The doctor was more likely to get caught being as slow as she was, and she wanted assurance she wouldn’t kill them both. "When we get out the group will need you more."

• Steve nods as Kiseki puts faith in their escape, he looks her in the eyes when she puts her hand on his shoulder, reassuring him.
    When Kiseki gives the suggestion of making a run for it, he looks down at the floor.
    He taps his feet and nods in agreement, trying to formulate a plan of some kind in his head.
    "Yeah, alright that sounds good, sounds like a plan." Steve agrees with her.
    "Listen though, if I get caught or anything happens..." He comments.
    "Promise me, that you'll keep running?" He then finishes with a serious and stern look on his face, he would look her straight in the eyes as he said this; he wasn't fooling around.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e79594b555f557172684e4c55413d3d2d3632383537353231382e313535376432663333636539353530333530353933313230383039302e676966

1575255346735.jpeg
A loud 'brrrr!' erupts into your cell.

A man sporting a white-over-black military garb and P90 submachine gun greets both Steve and Kiseki. You could hear his jackboots click against the Earth below as he gives the two survivors a death stare, "You two..."

His voice booms loudly, expression stoic.

"Get your asses out here. Shower time."

Centurion_ Centurion_ L3n L3n

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back