• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

chronophobic

네 질투가 문제야 maybe i'm the problem.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
MAN. This year I got heavily into Owari No Seraph, finally watched the anime (I'm late by eight years I KNOW) and now I'm updated on the ongoing manga!! I'm head over heels in love with the Mikaela x Yuuichirou ship.

animesher-com-owari-gif-mikaela-hyakuya-vampire-1362009.gif

Childhood friends to lovers

1689136743895.png
Angsty vampire trying to save his beloved friend from the clutches of war

1689136956530.png

Ex-soldier willing to burn the world for his reason of living

1689137203625.png

Wanting to protect one another??

1689136512652.png
Don't even get me started on how their past lives is an angel and a homunculus bodyguard.

I'm not here to word vomit about my love for the pairing, I'm just throwing out the interest of writing the two mfers. I can be either character, I enjoy writing as the top character. Mika being the beautiful, almost heavenly looking top with Yuu being the cute, hot-headed bottom is my preference but I am NOT going to be picky about these lovely BOYS. I'm looking to write fluff and romance, and if you're interested in anything more they have to be aged up. I can also do AU's! It doesn't have to be the ONS timeline. Although I love the bloodlust aspect of vampire Mika because I want to explore the emotional damage of such, it can also be a different style of vampire. Without the apocalypse. Canonically he is a demon now so that is also an option. Maybe I'll update plot ideas, like ones out of the universe. For now I'm just throwing out the line and see if I get any bites. If you headcanon one or both as trans or nonbinary, I am for it!

What an underrated ass series and couple.

Looking back at this, I should probably talk about my writing style, rules, etc. so I'mma add it in right now. Third person only please. My writing length varies. I try to match but sometimes less or more is appropriate for responses. Multipara is what I tend to go for (3-8 lengthy paras). Note that I'm very unserious as a person but that doesn’t translate to my long-terms at all. I want some juicy, character developmental stuff.

I'm low activity occasionally, but I DON'T ignore, so gently nudge me if I miss anything. I am on other platforms, however, I don't like branching off-site with other people unless we're established friends. I'm wary for historical reasons. I don't have a set schedule at the moment, but I am a night owl and graveyard shifter. You will find me regularly active at night, 2000-0600. Eastern timezone here (GMT-4).

Genres I'm interested in are horror, comedy, slice of life (every now and then), supernatural, ADVENTURE & journeying (scenarios in which the act of moving in some form is a large aspect of things. quests, road trips, exploration, time travel, caravanning, or being lost and trying to get home may all feature heavily. the premise really focuses on being constantly on the move towards a goal, and dealing with the lack of 'home' or items one can carry with you, as well as issues that may come up during travel like food or weather conditions), angst, hurt/comfort, and drama. Gimme that conflict, I'll eat it up. Don't be afraid to challenge the integrity of our character's bond!! It's fun I promise.

I like continuity and episodic long terms. Storylines carrying over, without necessarily continuing off the same thread or post. I'm okay with one-shots, but I prefer them to be connected to our characters and the history we built together.

Don't rush, expect exclusivity, pry for OOC information (call me Chrono, I'm 27, AFAB, aegosexual, and NB, any pronouns welcomed—that's all you need to know) or be a terrible person (transphobic, racist, misogynistic, homophobic). I do require 18+ writing partners because writing romance with someone underage can be uncomfortable territory for both parties involved. We aren't our characters but boundaries still need to be made.

Last edited:
A poor little monster, all lost and alone, with no reason to live.
Well, little monster, did you find a new reason?

art by @pipiwuwu on twitter.

DEAL W/ GOD

KATE BUSH

sword, drink my blood.

R

equisite.

name

Mikaela Shindo Hyakuya

a.k.a.

Mika

Nineteen (May 1st, 2004)

hair c.

Wavy Blond

eye c.

Blue, Crimson (Vampire)

p

syche.

Taurus, ISFJ type. Demisexual.

As a human, Mika is kind to others, and upbeat in spite of the harsh events in his childhood. He is able to keep smiling and remain happy because of his adopted family at the orphanage. Mika always considers what is nice for his new family and is happy to buy ice cream for them. He is cheerful, feisty, and friendly and even managed to befriend the extremely stubborn Yuu. He is a little violent and beats up Yuu within seconds of meeting him, when Yuu thought he was picking a fight. As the eldest child, Mika takes charge and acts responsible for the other children. He is very charismatic and serves as their leader. A defining trait of Mika's is his undying loyalty to those he truly loves and never using innocent people for his own personal gain.

As an incomplete vampire... with others around, his expression is typically cold and disinterested. He keeps to himself and only has real conversations with Krul and Ferid. Although Lacus repeatedly attempts to make conversations with him, Mika usually ignores him and refuses to interact with the other vampires as much as possible. Mika undergoes the associated vampire loss-of-emotion and cannot help but yearn to bite any human he sees. In the face of an increasing blood lust, Mika exercises tremendous self-restraint. Unlike older vampires, his darker emotions have yet to fade enough for him to forget hatred.

As a full vampire (drinking human blood), Mika's personality is similar to when he was an incomplete vampire, but he is no longer tormented by the constant lust for blood. He is finally able to quench his thirst, even though he still desires blood more than anything else. Mika still feels unease at his state, and his emotions are the MOST nullified.

As a demon, Mika is the closest he's ever been to feeling human due to both retaining all of his and Yuu's memories and feeding on desires. Often outright shocked at some of Yuu's decisions, such as his desire to check every building of a seraph civilization given the settlements size, Mika can embrace the feelings and retain those human emotions. For his own doubts, Mika picks up on Yuu's positivity where it tilts to him rekindling his own.

Seraphs are angels that are extremely hostile to humans and obsessively seek their destruction for their sins. For committing taboos. They are described as even worse
than vampires and demons, as if they are the true monsters. They are referred to by their trumpets. It is unknown what trumpet number Mika has, but he carries the
seraph gene, as he is the eventual son of Sika Madu ( when fully revived. ) More or less, he is a fallen angel. A cursed 'child' banished from existence just like the forbidden eye-being ( homunculus ) known as Yuuichirou.

Mika's soul is ancient, found in a genderless angel before his current one in a mesozoic era (millions of years back) with a full fledged seraph civilization.

h

istory

A half-Russian, half-Japanese human child that got turned against his will. he has always been the type to take charge, being the oldest of the 'family' until Yuuichirou joined the orphanage. A tried and true protector (to the point of overprotectiveness) who won't quit until his loved ones are safe. Mika can be quite smart-mouthed, calculative, and dour. often victim of frustration due to the circumstances he's put through. Regardless, he's clinging onto his humanity, and what he wants most is for his heart to remain untainted. For it to be saved... no longer plaguing him with guilt.

Mika spent his teenage years as a stoic vampire in an apocalyptic world, losing the ability to feel and have emotions. The one exception being his care towards Yuu - the one constant he holds dear. He is on the journey to turn Yuu and himself back into humans... their end goal. Unfortunately after sacrificing himself for Yuu, he turned into a demon instead which awakened his seraph gene (though still inactive). It can still be done, but at a greater cost that can seemingly be done once. Others want to use this method instead to resurrect all of humanity that perished in the calamity instead. Wanting to make that personal sacrifice since the numbers were too vast, he was bested by Yuu's words who wanted to find an alternative where everyone, including him is saved. Together, they'll find the 'map' out of the dark again.

And this time, succeed.

g

allery.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

AU VERSES FOR MIKAELA!

template credit: fluticasone​

ACADEMIKA
img
img
18 (senior) to college age.
Blue eyes only.
Human Mika.
More than anything, all Mika wants is a quiet, simple (farm?) life after graduation. Though his father wants him to pursue a science-based degree, Mika wants to be an education major—passionate in helping children in a multitude of ways in learning due to being a slightly nurturing person. He's on some athletic team (could be baseball, swim, or track) and unfortunately... he's usually in the wrong crowds due to Lacus's efforts. Most people can't tell if he's nice or mean, yet they usually think of him as the latter. As a child he was very sociable and happy, but certain events turned him more quiet and wary. Still, he's not the person most rumors lead him to be. Trying to have a real friendship with the group he's been with for awhile, he truly misses his childhood & longs for the fun he had with someone from his past.
art by
TurtleNkd
Nonapocalyptic
img
img
Early 20's.
Red eyes (blue when satiated).
Vampire Mika.
Different AU of Vampire Mika. Stronger slavic roots. Inspired by Not So Bad in L.A. by kaizenx but NOT the same Mika. With retractable fangs, it is quite easy for Mika to blend into human society. And from being alive for quite awhile, he's wracked up a fortune. Two routes: a corrupted one where his emotions are vacant and he is a true predator. Toxicity is apparent... verbal abuse and gaslighting. Mind games fitted for those far gone from their sanity, looking down on all others as inferior. Twisted with the ego of a bloodsucker. Redemption is possible. The other route is of course Mika holding onto humanity somehow. He tries not to feed on people, finding ways from blood banks and other sources. Yet he is forced to hunt in this storyline. An underground society of vampires has their eye on his progress.
art by
haha7906
img
Incubussin'
Completely modern demon Mika. Late 20's. Dependent on lewd desires. Blue eyes. Hypnosis ability. Complicated love-hate relationship with humans. Not as lustful as you'd think ♡ (asexual / demisexual, useless incubus in the underworld). A challenging existence that he aims to end with demonic mana that he has been accumulating. A cycle of mishaps, it seems like every new target worsens his condition, becoming increasing more lifeless. Was it because of his pickiness and lack of committing to the physical act? He was too reliant on dreams and thoughts, not realizing it wasn't sustainable. All he cares about is becoming someone he wouldn't loathe.
art by
cituwus
img
ANG(EL)RY
Biblical, prehistoric times based on canon Mika's previous life but not the same angel. Apparent age late teens (18-19) but essentially timeless. Blue eyed, fanged angel with three sets of wings. With a father like Shikama Doji, who sincerely loves his son, life up above wasn't smooth sailing. They were banished from heaven due to the origin of his own existence, similar to that of his homunculus servant who took form of an eyeball. It turns out, they were both created without God's doing, and he plans on keeping the homunculus safe from seraphs that reign terror on taboo lifeforms as such forbidden being gradually transforms into that of a real human—the real sin of it all.
art by
haha7906
img
thorskinnie
Viking Mika. Scandinavian, Asian, and Russian in this lifetime because he's a Northern mutt. Works well with Vinland Saga universe, but if full fantasy, Elder Scrolls universe as a true Nord seems funner, by all means! Good with swords, not axes or two-handed weapons. Typical viking battle lust, except he doesn't need to die in a glorious fight. The glory isn't what he seeks for, it's the adrenaline rush that reminds him he's alive. Cheery child turned moody teenager turned mystery hermit. Secretly soft and a heavy mead drinker. Only a sprinkle of self-loathing with a dash of an adventurous spirit. There's nothing more he wants out of life as of late... right? What else could he need?
art by
iloveumiika
img
ANY
18+ age. Red to blue eyes. Bloodlust to desire dependent. Interdimensional sickness. Mikaela in the Nexus (think Kingdom Hearts style dimension hopping without the KH and just the magic) is in a strange limbo of vampire and demon. The remnants of his human heart is influencing both forms. Surrounded by those he hasn't met, he is a vampire. With people he knows in his canonical timeline, he is a demon (as if his entity remembers who he's SUPPOSED to be) either way... he's taking advantage of these unknown lands and dimensions to play out his fantasy of living as a normal human.
art by
ammerynthx

SCENARIOS!

● College AU.​
● Childhood friends meeting once again.​
● Slowburn enemies to lovers.​
● Mermaid / Mercreatures.​
● Reincarnation.​
● Rival Idol groups.​
● Warlock x Warrior.​
● Incubus x Reaper or Mortal.​
● Monster x Monster.​
● Beauty x Beast trope.​
● Demon x Angel or Demon.​
● Outcast x Popular or Outcast x Outcast.​
● Western Cowboys, Viking, or Medieval times (any historical setting really).​
● Language barrier (either deaf, mute, or don't speak the same language in a new land).​
● Creator x creation or creation x creation (zombie, lab experiment, android).​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back