Medieval Roleplay?

dististik

Captain's Favorite
Does a roleplay around the Black Death sound fun to anyone? It's just an idea as of right now so please share your thoughts.

What would the conflict in the plot be? Is it the Black Death itself or is that only a factor in the plot and the main conflict something else?

It would be much more interesting the the Black Death was only a factor in the roleplay instead of it just being that we survive it. Sense I want there to be a fantasy aspect to it the plot might be that there's a magical being that needs overthrowing or a magic stone/gem that needs to be used to cure the plague.

Ah I see that would be cool. Maybe it's a witch or some other magical creature who has the cure? And the people need to get it from her? You could also work in as they die off they start losing trust in each other and it sort of tears them apart. Just for some psychological drama ya know..those are just suggestions though^^ anyways i'd totally join of you started it.

[QUOTE="Behind The Mask]Ah I see that would be cool. Maybe it's a witch or some other magical creature who has the cure? And the people need to get it from her? You could also work in as they die off they start losing trust in each other and it sort of tears them apart. Just for some psychological drama ya know..those are just suggestions though^^ anyways i'd totally join of you started it.

[/QUOTE]
I love those ideas! If you guys could spread the world alittle I would appreciate it, so I can get some more insight before I finish writing up the Sign-Ups (which I'll link you two in).

MissAnimationPhan said:
Can I join?
Of corse!! I'll tag you too, and if you have any ideas for the roleplay just post theme here before I put up the Sign-Ups and there's a good chance I'll implement them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back