Making a come back to my account!

Zo Hanna

Hello!

I have had this roleplay account since last year, I dissaperared for a time but after having a think im back as i wanting to get back into the drivers seat!

Im a keen drama lover, There is nothing better than getting your teeth stuck into a really juicy roleplay plot, It drags you to the edge of your seat, With my love of drama im talking like, Explosions, Car accidents, Blackmail, Stalker, Kidnap, Attacked, You name in ill be into it, My character is from a television show so i can easily adapt little things, Like job , Home location, Age and what not, Im 25 and come from Cornwall so im good with almost everything apart from like Vampires, Zombies, Skeletons anything really that comes under Horror.

If you would like to know more or this is in the wrong place please do message me and ill do my best to get back to you, Really looking forward to getting stuck in yet again.

Christine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. This is a fine place to put your intro. You're also allowed to use more than one character. An admin will be here sometime to give you tips and stuff. Until then, maybe I can answer any questions you have.

Oh, yes! :D I remember you!

Welcome back to our lovely little home on the internet. Good luck finding some exciting roleplays to sink your teeth into. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back