• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lumos Maxima - OOC

Effer and Nessie are probably still getting things figured out. hey just want to make the roleplay as awesome as it can be :P

UPDATE

Hey guys!

So Effer and I are in the process of picking characters. Please be patient as we evaluate the characters, choose houses and get this last few kinks finished. People who have made it will receive a PM of their acceptance within the next few days.

Thanks! Have an awesome day!

UPDATE

Hey Guys! Just a couple of updates:

*Character Evaluations are almost complete and you should be hearing from Effer and me in the next couple of days.

*If you haven't noticed, some of the Staff has returned and they are making their first appearance on the Neutral Characters Tab! So go check those out. Professors, Heads of Houses, and Student Leaders are on their way. Got stuck in muggle traffic and without the Weasley flying car, there's nothing they can do about it. I'll notify you all when the rest of the gang has arrived.

Have a great night! Don't drink and drive!

Thanks love!

I'm glad you're enjoying the NPC Characters. We're doing this so you guys can have the best firs year experience possible!

All of the NPC have been posted!

Please look over them and get to know them.

If you have any comments I'd love to hear them!

If you have any ideas as to what a professor/staff/or student leader should do PM Effer and me.

As of now, we're getting the last bits done with the Character Acceptances and you should hear from us shortly.

I'm just going to leave this here for entertainment purposes...

[media]

[/media]

UPDATE

Hey guys!

First off I wanted to congratulate everyone who received their letters! I'm looking forward to RPing with you all!

Second we need to get some stuff done before this RP officially begins!

Things to do:

• The opening scene will take place in the train. Effer and I need you guys to find a person or group to sit with on the train. We don't want any loners.
  • After you have figured out who your character is sitting with, write out your character intro post up until boarding the train. Don't take off yet.
  • Post your intro after Effer and I give you the go. Do not post before we allow you to.
  • Lastly, make sure you have read through everything and are familiar with the content of this RP. Effer and I have spent a lot of time writing this for it to just be overlooked.

Extras:

• Houses will be revealed until the hat ceremony, so don't ask what house your character is in.
  • Don't be that lonely, awkward character that doesn't participate. Even Neville had friends.
  • We will be having the House Cup Tournament! Details about how to get points and how to lose points are posted under the Rules Section. I have asked for an extra tab. When that is up, Effer and I will be keeping track of who wins points and which house has the most points at the end of the year.

I believe that is all. Once again congratulations to those who made it.

Welcome to Lumos Maxima!

We hope your experience here is pleasant!

@RubyRose @kira blackthorn @Archangel @CloudyBlueDay @Akeira @Macaberz @Valorie

@RubyRose wanna team up on the intro? I thought I'd ask you here so that if you agree to partnering up, others can see it and people won't get double requests and such.

CloudyBlueDay!!! Jonas should join Ethan and Gail!!

Or he could sit with Erin! Because you know, the similarities between the characters xD XD xD

And I mean, Meghan too!

Sorry, I like both of your characters but Jonas left a stronger impression on me and he's freakin' adorable xD

Welllllll, think about it.

If Meghan has the choice, would she prefer to sit with boys or girls?

Gail and Ethan know each other so without a few people in that booth (I can't remember the proper term for this) anyone else might feel like a third wheel at first.

If Jonas was wandering around the train (would he wander) where would he want to sit? Would he want to grab a cart to himself to begin with and have others join him or would he hear laughter or conversation and want to go there?

I'm thinking Erin's going to be drawn to other up beat people- people laughing and enjoying themselves.

Gail is sticking to what he knows- Ethan. But that doesn't mean he's going to put a wall between him and everyone else. He likes people and he especially likes charming people... so being near someone he knows but remaining open to others joining them will be what their cart is like.

Meghan doesn't care about which gender, really.

If Jonas were to wander around the train, he would probably grab a cart himself and wait until someone joined him. He's been very strictly taught not to interrupt, and though he would like to sit in a cart with some action he'd have a hard time doing it.

Meghan would totally want to join a cart with some laughter and such, but she'd really just poke her head in for a moment like a creepy stalker, prepare to march in, then bail last second and nope it all the way to the back of the train. Maybe Erin can catch her as she's noping it to the end of the train furiously or Ethan and Gail can catch her staring HAHA xD

@Valorie that would be cool. Rosemary's up for meeting new people and making friends. They're a bit dissimilar in terms of personality, but I think they'd get along rather well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back