Loss of the Seelie Court

Cadenach

Skald of Ambiguous Renown
So, I kept some of the descriptions brief because I wasn't sure if people would be interested if I made them longer. If you guys would like more background information on the houses, race demographics, and the way magic would work in this, let me know and I'll make some updates to the overview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so since so many people have decided to post humans, I've reconsidered my position on them. Humans can exist in the Feylands. Here's the catch though, humans are considered a lower order being. As such, they are not considered for entry into the Great Houses of the Fey. Exception: Humans with potent magical abilities or those who have been changed into Fey. The humans who just possess magical powers are currently discriminated against and barred from any serious leadership roles in most of the houses. I WILL be updating the house information on the overview page to let you guys know about how humans are received by each individual house and what positions are available to them where. I will be doing this later today though, as I have duties with my Sergeant for the next couple hours. 

Beowulf said:
I would like to know a bit more about were-beasts and how their transformations work.
I will be back in a couple hours and will go over the whole overview page, providing background information on the races and whatnot. 
I finished updating some more of the basic information on the houses. I'm also going to add a basic compendium of the species and races in the Feylands. If you have any ideas, let me know and I'll try to incorporate them. I'm also considering making a more detailed overview of the House structure for each house so that everybody can see it. Let me know what you guys think. I'd like to have everything ready over the next few days. Hopefully, we'll have enough people by then to really get started. I'll post the flora and fauna stuff later tonight.

Dude, we don't have enough people to do minor houses. I know you want a House of the Moon, but if I make a bunch of minor houses, people will just gravitate away from the larger ones. It won't hold up the dynamic I'm hoping to create.

Nope, just don't make a habit of whining about it though. Besides, I think you'll do well with the House of Bones. 
Also! Sorry for taking to long to get everything up and running guys. I've been trying to get it all on a blog site or something, the extra info and compendiums and whatnot. I've been real busy the past couple days with training. Also might be busy tomorrow, so I'll try to get everything wrapped up tomorrow morning, if not, tough titties. I will make my best effort to have everything ready on my end by Sunday at the latest.

In the compendium, are you going to include the "feral" fea as well? Or just keeping it to the civilized.

Oh, the wild fey will have extensive coverage. 
Okay, so I just ran into a roadblock. The site I was using to write out the compendium won't let me save it. Anybody know a free site I could use to post it?

*casually assumes everyone has a tumblr and/or knows what it is* ((you wouldn't need a tumblr to view the post, but you woukd to post it))

I tried Tumblr and it isn't really the medium I'm looking for. I think I'm gonna try to create my own wiki. I'd like to apologize to everyone for taking so long, but I've been super busy getting all my stuff together for when I ship out to basic next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back