• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Randomfanner

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Go by Angel(she/her). I used to be a frequent on Quotev but I just haven’t found anyone to RP with so figured I would branch out and see if I could find someone to talk with!
I really enjoy plotting and doing out of character and RP stuff. I am looking for cc x oc double up literature style RP for Baldur’s Gate Three.
I am fine with playing any of the characters and should you prefer multiple characters. For a love interest for my character(s) I am interested in a grand selection of Halsin, Astarion, Gale or the Rat King(Gortash). I am not very picky.

I plan on using my Tav named Anya who is a half-elf college of lore bard. She uses poetry rather than song to cast spell. Anya was raised in the Golden Eye Tavern, a fancier tavern in the under city by an old dwarven man named Otus who ran the tavern. She worked as a barmaid however could also be hired as a porter to do basic tasks around camp, however she always longed to be an adventurer.
She is getting the chance of a life time though when the camp she was at got snatched by mindflayers. A dream come true wrapped in a nightmarish reality.

Hello! I'd be down for a double OC x CC!

Discord: unluckiestmember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back