• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Percy Jackson RP!

Hamlet

Little introduction
My name's Hamlet, I'm the ripe age of 25 and am currently looking for a rp partner for Percy Jackson. The show has reignited my love for the fandom and now I am desperately searching for someone who will either play Luke Castellan or an OC against an OC of my own.
I have a lot of experience in roleplaying, work and study, so I can't be online 24/7 but I do try to reply at least a few times every week. I'm friendly and very flexible when it comes to RPs, communication is a big key for me.

Preferences
- I'm double friendly!!
- OOC chatter is absolutely encouraged.
- I write all pairings but I do enjoy queer pairings more but I'm completely open to anything
- Decent grammar and spelling on your end, I offer the same
- Around 300 to 400 word replies, or more (though I tend to adjust to my partner)
- Third person, past tense but flexible in this area

If this all sounds interesting to you, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back