• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking For a Partner

Persephone

Hello! I'm seriously up for any sort of rps, so if you got any ideas burning in the back of your mind I'll be happy to alleviate it!

Just for starters, I've pretty much read all of those teeny bopper novels years ago, but I still remember the plots, so if you want to do something in that regard, I'm willing to work within that universe. I have also read the first 4 books in Dune, if there's anyone out there that reads it.

I'm shit when it comes to manga/anime. Like I've really only gotten invested in Naruto.

I watch 'The 100", "Game of Thrones", and various Spiderman cartoons.

Do you only do fandom or are you interested in other things? How much do you typically write and how often?

smileyface58 said:
Do you only do fandom or are you interested in other things? How much do you typically write and how often?
I do fandom as well as original plot ideas. To be honest, for most of my rping career, I was on those sites that worked in a real time chat room setting, so I'm technically able to do multiple replies in a day. Though, they'd be more limited to the evening and nights due to me still being at school. As for how much I write, it varies. I'm able to write paragraphs, but I also do shorter ones as well.

Persephone said:
I do fandom as well as original plot ideas. To be honest, for most of my rping career, I was on those sites that worked in a real time chat room setting, so I'm technically able to do multiple replies in a day. Though, they'd be more limited to the evening and nights due to me still being at school. As for how much I write, it varies. I'm able to write paragraphs, but I also do shorter ones as well.
Cool. I also like to reply as soon as possible. Would you possibly be interested in doing an RP?

Persephone said:
Sorry, it just doesn't seem up my alley in any sort of way. I'm not a fan of those kidnapping scenarios.
Totally fine! Though the kidnapping isn't even the focus or the story line, it's just how they meet. Did you have any ideas in mind? :)

smileyface58 said:
Totally fine! Though the kidnapping isn't even the focus or the story line, it's just how they meet. Did you have any ideas in mind? :)
That is a good question. Maybe we could do something more related to fantasy or sci-fi, I don't usually do modern scenarios.

Persephone said:
That is a good question. Maybe we could do something more related to fantasy or sci-fi, I don't usually do modern scenarios.
I can totally do that too! Those are always fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back