Level here!

Level

Change the World
An evil smirk etched across his face, Level bows politely. Before taking a seat.

What's up, guys! It'll take me a day or two to get used to this place. But it looked very interesting, and I've been looking for a place to RP with others for a while.

Quick question, anyone here every GURP? It's a fun game, and I would love to meet people who shared a similar attraction to it. ^_^

Endymion enters the room his eyes full of excitement. He rests one hand on the hilt of his sword, and reaches the other out for a shake.

Hah! Welcome to the RPNation, my friend. Drop a comment on my page of you have any questions as I'm sure I can help you!

Level said:
Takes a few steps back

Oh the GURPS is life. Agree, yeah?
Oh, good grief, no!

This isn't the '80s anymore. We have better games now.

Endymion said:
Endymion enters the room his eyes full of excitement. He rests one hand on the hilt of his sword, and reaches the other out for a shake.

Hah! Welcome to the RPNation, my friend. Drop a comment on my page of you have any questions as I'm sure I can help you!
Level grips Endymion's hand in a firm grasp, and gives it a rough shake. The smirk spreads to a menacing grin.

A hand on your sword may make someone nervous, friend. But thank you for the welcome.

Grey said:
Oh, good grief, no!
This isn't the '80s anymore. We have better games now.
Really? Define better? I'm a little out of the know of Tabletop RP games. xD My friends introduced me to GURPS a few months ago, and I loved it!

Hi Level and wclcome to the Nation!

Love the intorduction, by the way. Have any questions so far?

Welcome to RP Nation Level ( :) )

*enters dark mode*

(} :) ) mwahahahaha fellow evildoer

*leaves dark mode*

(' :) ) sorry about that

Varie said:
Welcome to RP Nation Level ( :) )
*enters dark mode*

(} :) ) mwahahahaha fellow evildoer

*leaves dark mode*

(' :) ) sorry about that
Pats Varie's head

It's okay, not all of us can be villainish.

*blinks*

*looks around and finds herself on Level's territory*

*gasps*

oh my! Riyuu didn't know you are new here too! O.o Riyuu wanna welcome you~ sooo.. Welcome to RpN, Level!

*throws confetti everywhere*

[QUOTE="Yoshida Riyuuji]*blinks*
*looks around and finds herself on Level's territory*

*gasps*

oh my! Riyuu didn't know you are new here too! O.o Riyuu wanna welcome you~ sooo.. Welcome to RpN, Level!

*throws confetti everywhere*

[/QUOTE]
Grins and waves wildly Yesh! I'm new as well, Riyuu. Small world! Mutual welcomes all around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back