Let's do UBER REALISM (War R.P.)

Good idea?

• Yeah! I'd so join! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh...? I don't know...

• Oh my God this is so terrible and awful what were you thinking your brain is stupid this is just

• desu marry me pls

• Total voters

Desu Juice

Big cheese, make me.
Your comrades flank you, and you feel terrified all of a sudden- the field feels too small and the guns feel like they're all around you. You're all running down to face enemy lines, legs pumping and heart beating like an earthquake in your chest, it's all too familiar. You feel sweat run down your face, and you swear your legs feel shredded- but you don't stop. You can't stop, not when the enemy is so close and- oh my God, the machines blew through your ranks and a gun shredded your friend, to the right, into flying gore before you could even hit enemy lines. Something explodes, and your knees bow, your helmet feels all too tight now, you feel suffocated.

You're breathing too loud, and you can hear yourself on par with the artillery fire.

You're on the ground, your back hurts and you pull yourself up. It's all too fuzzy now, God, where the hell were you? That's right, charging the British. The back of your head hurts and you wonder why your ears ring.

Somebody's yelling through the strange sounds in your head, but your legs are pumping already and your gun feels like a friend, pointing at things and telling you what to shoot; keeping you safe. You hit something, and you know it's a robot because your bullet ricochets back with a sound you won't forget, a metallic clink. You'll hear it many times more, I assure you. Because that's what this war will be all about, the machines and their buttons.

~

Oh man you guys, you have no clue how long it's been. ;-;

And since this is a pretty hefty paragraph- I promise, there will be kittens at the end if you read all of it! :3

Anyway, it's time to get down to business! I need a good writer that's well-versed in American history to help me work on a rather advanced roleplay I've been planning for a while; an alternate universe where America never gained its independence, England turns out to be an overbearing dictator, and Americas' stuck in a seemingly endless agricultural era loosely based off of a pre-WW2 time period.

If you're interested in joining, feel free to post and let me know so that I know how many people are actually interested.

The plot, so far, is that:

- Europe (mainly England) uses America for nothing more than resources and labor (kind of like a permanent slave-nation-type-thing).

- Europe is in a technological golden age (advanced weaponry, robot soldiers, heavy duty machine guns, advanced medicine, etc.)

- America has no advanced technology past the cotton gin.

- America is secretly planning a massive uprising, utilizing the advantages the Anti-Satellite Agreement of 2001 (prohibits satellites from tracking U.S. citizens from the air, as long as they're underground.) This uprising is centered in a secret catacombs under D.C.- cadets are trained there, it's like a normal military bunker.

- The Americans planning the uprising have an advantage; they managed to steal technology from Europe (leaked to them courtesy of a man simply called
The Spy.) This technology is in the form of gadgets enhancing sight at night, exosuits enabling superhuman strength, and all other kinds of goodies.

The Theme/Mood of the R.P.:

- I promise much feels.

- Many deep, realistic characters that are currently being worked on.

- Colorful history.

- Aimed to be realistic- so 3rd person omnipotent-style writing will be forbidden.

It might seem a little far-fetched, but I swear, everything will be explained when the actual R.P. starts... And when it does, I have a feeling that it will be amazing! :'3

I lied

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back