Other Let Me Edit For You! (Please?)

FireFlare

Hi!
I'm FireFlare (or whatever shortened form you think works). I'm in college and I'm currently in an editing class. One of the assignments we have to complete is a fair bit of editing for friends/family/whoever outside of the class. The end of the semester is approaching and I've finished most of my hours, but not all. So, I've decided to approach you, the great writers of RpN, for pieces you'd like to have edited (please send help, I'm dying from awkwardness XD).
I don't have many requirements besides the length of the piece. Whatever you want to send, I'm happy to edit! However, I do ask that you try to keep it no more than 3,000(maybe 5,000 in a special case) words. Poetry is also kind of a unique case because I'm not great at it. So, if you want me to edit a poem, by all means, send it to mean, but I can't vouch for the quality of my edits (which I really can't do for prose either, since I am still learning, but I'm at least a bit more confident in that regard).
Also, I'll be editing first-come, first-served, and if this gets more than a little interest, I can only guarantee the first few pieces to be done this week, and everything else will be done at my leisure.
Anyways, I guess that about covers it. If you do have a piece you want me to edit, I look forward to working with you!

(Forgot to mention, but if you do want me to edit something, you can post it here [under a spoiler] or just PM me.)

Last edited:
Sure! I do have something else I'm editing today, though, so assuming your paper is for a class, the earliest I could get it back to you is tomorrow and it might not be until Thursday. Does that work?

Sure! I do have something else I'm editing today, though, so assuming your paper is for a class, the earliest I could get it back to you is tomorrow and it might not be until Thursday. Does that work?
oh my gosh! i didn’t see your message! are you still available?

Good morning! Are you still seeking pieces to edit? I'd love to have a back and forth. I've not received editing often and would like to learn how to communicate with an editor.

oh my gosh! i didn’t see your message! are you still available?
No worries! And I'm still available. Sort of a side note, but I changed my mind about working stuff out here in the thread, so just send me a PM and I'm happy to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back