Other Least favorite ship?

I have so many, that it depends on the fandom, but NaruHina remains up there. I don't like who either of them in their marriage and think both deserve better, equally.

I also don't like Roxas/Xion from KH but those are for personal reasons (like to me Xion is strictly sapphic).

this thread appears at the perfect time oml

i am rewatching 'being human (us)', and i got to season 4 where they get the most horrendous, left-field ship of aidan x sally. these bitches spent +6 years as platonic roommates, they were PERFECT as roommates, we do not NEED every heterosexual person in the show to bone

on the plus side the ship did result in one of the most hilarious scenes in the show so there's that

A lot of ships I personally dislike just. Involve the characters I had crushes on. It's a weird mind thing I haven't gotten over yet, lmao.

But yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of Gruvia in Fairy Tail. I don't like her behavior half the time, and I don't like how his own attitude changes at the drop of a hat? I'm sure there's development I'm not remembering, I read the manga one time, but still. Also, yeah, she stole him from me LOL.

Also, I will never not be upset about Leo and Calypso in HOO. I wanted to hold his hand so badly at 14 and they really ripped out my heart. I couldn't read the last book for months because I couldn't handle his pining in his first chapter lol. I'm glad she's off her island, don't get me wrong, but still... why... [Although his being jealous that Percy met her once and Percy being really confused was a funny scene, THAT made me laugh a little.]

I'm gonna stop here before I say something even sillier haha.

Andrew and Ashley from Coffin of Andy and Leyley. The entire fanbase are all heathens, and it makes me uncomfortable to even mention the game to people. Granted there's lots of similar things that I am similarly offended by, but for whatever reason it feels more personal with andy and leyley, its a very personal game for me. One of the things that has made me feel the most emotional in recent time, and similarly the fans are one of the things that made me most aggravated. For the very large category of you that probably don't know about the game, its probably worth mentioning that Andrew and Ashley are siblings.

Listen this is a very obscure ship because it’s from a game called Tales of Legendia. The main character Senel, ends up with Shirley. I’ll do my best to wrap this up but there is so much that is wrong with this and I never got this off my chest.

The two ppl are basically from two different races, land ppl and sea ppl. Senel throughout the entire game claims to be her brother and they carry that on for damn near the entire main arc so you really believe this your sibling. You have to save her after she gets kidnapped yadayada and you find out Senel had practically proposed to Shirley’s older sister, Stella, a long time ago but she went missing to literally control the continent you walk on and watch over you. She dies in a blaze and glory protecting Senel and an entire nation and I shit you not, about a week and a half later after her sister’s sacrifice to keep everyone alive your “little sister” tries to make a move on you after her sister and Senel’s fiancé just died. She basically gets butthurt and agrees to become the vessel of the sea god who hates all humans and she is about to flood the entire world and commit genocide. It is not until everyone in the party convinces you that you love this girl who was just your sister that you are granted the power to stop her.

You basically tell her you like her after all, and just like that she is unable to go through with the genocide meaning she wasn’t even fully influenced by the god. She was legit just throwing a tantrum because she couldn’t get with her former brother in law a week after his fiancé and her sister died! Like what kind of step brother kink rewarding bad behavior nonsense is this suppose to teach? Don’t get your way commit genocide? I was confused on so many levels and they really painted it like Senel was being unreasonable for grieving over his fiancé death and not choosing to get with her little sister as a rebound…… to her death! Her death!!!! Rant over lol

I just consider all ships, till they happen or for sure have signs, such as the thoughts dwelling on one another, or they actually go on dates, or have DOKI-DOKI moments consistently to be the ravings and rantings of demented madmen, not worth taking into account or listening to.

I'm a big multishipper, and I can get around most pairings even if it seems ""strange"" or I already have a certian character paired up, sometimes I'll just straight up make them poly for the scenario of a character dating mutiple others I ship them with, but I have never really been entirely comfortable with dragonfruitshipping (RedSon x Mei, LEGO Monkie Kid). It's just a personal ick with me though in seeing them romantically. Them being friends or in a QPP makes sense in my mind though !

tbh? John Kramer x Anyone but me he's mine ladys back off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back