• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Late-night pudding (m//, originals & some fandoms)

merrbles

Grandmaster of Procrastination
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This search thread contains hidden scrolls!

It's close to midnight and I'm thinking about making chocolate pudding instead of going to sleep like I should be doing, so let's get this show on the road.

It's been a while since I was last active on this site, but I'm in dire need of distraction and a new mind project, if you will, so I'm looking to get one or two roleplays started.
Edit: currently looking for only one more partner!
I'm mostly feeling m// in terms of romance right now, and characters over 30 probably. Something thrilling or maybe a bit melancholy, a mystery, something paranormal? I'll add a list of fandoms and vibes that inspire me, some canon characters I'd consider playing and which ships I'd consider them playing in, but I'm more interested in OC x OC right now.
I have some OCs I wouldn't mind playing if the shoe fits, but I'm always up for making new ones, too.

• ➢ 21+ (somewhere around 30, so keep that in mind maybe)
    ➢ average word count ranges from 250 to 2000+ depending on scene
    ➢ longer starters, shorter posts
    ➢ 3rd person POV
    ➢ preference for present tense, but can write in past tense as well
    ➢ no doubling (one main POV per person, side characters are great!)
    ➢ needs at least occasional OOC to stay motivated
    ➢ not fond of overly flowery writing styles, I can't follow them well
    ➢ no set reply frequency and not interested in pressure and a set schedule
    ➢ will generally be transparent about loss of interest or things not working out instead of ghosting
    ➢ draws character references (semi-realistic)
    ➢ big fan of character sheets, moodboards/Pinterest boards and playlists

If any of this interests you, please shoot me a PM, I tend to delete replies on threads to keep things neat. Introduce yourself a little and let me know what you'd be interested in in terms of RP!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• IG42
Back