Justice League: Uprising

Well, it would probably be a good idea. 
@Deadkool Highly unlikely that your character would be able to hack into as easy as Valerie. I don't doubt your character's ability to do so, however the reason she is able to do it easily is her personal interface with the technology at hand as well as her extremely enhanced intelligence. Also, your character would have difficulty with hacking it since Valerie's hacking would most likely cause interference to any other hacking attempt.

Should've phrased that differently, I meant there wasn't my much security , so it was easy to hack, 
Oh, I'll modify my post

Kind of. I mean, he doesn't have the origins that Superboy has (the whole clone thing) but he will be using that name once he figures out who his father really is.

@Gh0st, so, he'll use the alias Superboy? And Tempesta's character is the clone of Superboy. And can't Clark Kent not have kids or something?

I am a dolphin.

Dolphan of Lyfe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7518-gh0st/ said:
@Gh0st[/URL], so, he'll use the alias Superboy? And Tempesta's character is the clone of Superboy. And can't Clark Kent not have kids or something?
My character was the son of Supergirl

And in one of the comics Louis and Clark do have a son together

I am a dolphin.

Yes, he'll use that alias however he can use something different if someone has already taken it. In some comics he can't and in others he can it just depends on the writer.

Can we chill it with the Supermen?

Do Flash or something, this is a little much, don't you think?

Dolphan of Lyfe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7518-gh0st/ said:
@Gh0st[/URL], so, he'll use the alias Superboy? And Tempesta's character is the clone of Superboy. And can't Clark Kent not have kids or something?
I am a dolphin.
Superman can have kids...did you not see Superman Returns? He had a son with Lois...

I'm not good at recaps, so ask Icefox or someone else. And F that shit, in the comics he usually can't. But sometimes he can.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Can we chill it with the Supermen?
Do Flash or something, this is a little much, don't you think?

[/QUOTE]
There are only two Supermen characters while there's a bunch more Robin-type characters. I love the Flash, but he'd actually be more OP then Superman in RP terms because he can just run away from everyone or beat them up before they can respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back