• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Journey between worlds

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
images.jpeg-22.jpg
Bigger than dragons and three times as rare, the Relmaga are known by many names. Voidsoarer, Journey birds, Xelixflewa, Kaleireacha...

These mysterious creatures travel between different worlds. Soaring between realms like a bird would the sky, the Relmaga are sought after by all manner of mortal beings. Royalty wanting to taste a mythical monster, Knomages wishing to understand how the universe works, eccentric sorts who believe these creatures can grant their wishes...

this story is about a legendary party of heroes named The Blue fangs. Each member famous as they are capable. To summarise some accomplishments...
Each member of blue fang stands at the pinnacle of their respective magic. Each blue fang is capable of slaying a dragon alone. Together the blue fang party ended war between man and elf with their presence alone.
It is the Blue fangs who sit atop all of Merrdi.

The only thing that the blue fangs haven't accomplished in this world known as Merrdi, is face one of the Relmaga. Seen one? Sure. Been close enough to fight? Never.
Knowledge on the beast? Practically none.
It was seemingly by chance that the opportunity to learn more came. A strange elf with green skin came to the Blue Fangs with information on when and where Relmaga appear. With little to do one of the heroes goes with this stranger to see if the story is true, after a journey they discover it is as the green elf says...
Relmaga appear from holes in the sky, flying out of nothing into our world.
"the Relmaga fly here every five months, they disappear before reaching Dead Mountain..."
After more than a year of research the blue fangs know they can ambush the most mysterious monsters ever discovered on Merrdi.

The story starts after a ambush on the Relmaga, the fangs are able to latch onto one of these giant birds and attempt to bring it down. However the Blue fangs fail in this task and with the injured monster they end up travelling into a new world. A world similar to Merrdi but different in many ways...
Your character and the other fangs are no longer the best of the best, despite their overwhelming skill, knowledge, power and experience. In this new world they are basically rookies with amazingly strange gear and unusual magical potential.

The goal is simple but hard to achieve "get back to our own world"
Looking for four or five people to make a character each and maybe play the occasional secondary character/npc. This is a rp that takes place over different worlds with monsters and magic changing each with each world.
To put simple in the world of Merrdi your character is max level and essentially unstoppable thanks to experience.
But in a new world the only thing that carries over is equipment and stats, even then its not all good.

You may be a master of fire and flames on Merrdi but elsewhere magic might be done by speaking in rhyme or by channelling your magic through a ghost.
One might have magical gear made from the toughest dragons in Merrdi, but on Ayoft dragons don't exist and the magic inside said dragon gear is gone.
you might be able to eat red berries for a natural treat in the wilds of Merrdi, but red berries on Seivor explode.

If you wanna know more or convince me to make a cs page post below

I would love this. I’m thinking a mage who is a master of runic magic, used in enchanting equipment and gear, but can also cast runic magic on the go by tracing shapes into her skin with some kind of sharp or ink based implement

I would love this. I’m thinking a mage who is a master of runic magic, used in enchanting equipment and gear, but can also cast runic magic on the go by tracing shapes into her skin with some kind of sharp or ink based implement
That can fit for sure but like i said on the check magic changes with each world. Your girl from Merrdi can use runes on her body to make magic happen in various flavours but on another world they may just be useless tattoos or cutting herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back