• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Inuyasha: Ends and Beginnings (Closed//Editing)

Bambie

그녀 는 여왕 폐하

Rules Rules Rules

-Please stay true to the character that you have chosen. If you are not familiar with the characters customs, personality or background then please do not choose the part.

-When it comes to battle, no god modding. I know that some character's are far stronger then others, but please be fair.

-Romance can and will be a part of this RP. I only ask that everyone take steamy love sessions to PM's.

-For character reservations and for profiles to be approved, please PM me and title it 'Blades of blood' so that I know that you have at least skimmed through the rules.

-This is a detailed RP. If writing a decent sized detailed paragraph(at least 5-8 sentences) is not something you are accustomed to, this is not the RP for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick side info!

• We will be sticking to the original pairings. i.e... Kagome x Inuyasha, Miroku x Songo and Sesshomaru x Adult Rin (I don't know about you guys but..I'm obsessed with these two..-fangirl squeee-)
  • As said in the rules, I would like it if everyone stayed true to the original characters traits and personality. This also means Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's canine like instincts.
  • Kikyo is dead in this RP. I will leave it up to whoever plays Inuyasha and Kagome whether they want to be bothered with incorporating her in the RP in any way.
  • If anyone would like to add Kirara as a addition to their character, you are more then welcome to.
  • Any other smaller characters such as; Jaken, Kyada, Koga, etc, can be played by anyone as needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back